It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correlations between Foreign Policy Relating to Israel and Natural Disasters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
INTRODUCTION

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse -Genesis 12:3.

According to the Torah and the Christian Old Testament, the above is a covenant God made with Abraham upon promising to turn his descendants into a great nation. In some religious circles, it is believed to mean those who support God's people through Israel will be blessed while those who go against God's people will have tragedy befall them. The below is a series of events where the United States went against Israeli interests only to be the victim of tragedy caused by natural disasters.

Take the below as you will. I'm only providing it for discussion.

CORRELATION I: THE MADRID CONFERENCE (1991) AND BUSH COMPOUND

ACTION: THE MADRID CONFERENCE OF 1991. In this conference, 'land for peace' deals were negotiated during George Bush Senior's presidency who helped spearhead the conference by creating a list of goals to usher in Middle East peace at the expense of Israel giving up land. This took place in late October 1991.

EFFECT: The Kennebunkport Bush compound was severely damaged in late October 1991 coinciding with the Madrid conference. Even more unusual, the storm that hit the compound with 35 foot waves traveled east to west instead of the normal west to east direction. BUSH COMPOUND. See: The bottom of intro to the article.

CORRELATION II: THE MADRID CONFERENCE (1992) AND HURRICANE ANDREW

ACTION: The Madrid Conference is moved to Washington D.C. where peace talks continue with the goal to have Israel forfeit land. ROUND 6 SESSION 1 of the peace talks begin on August 24th.

EFFECT: HURRICANE ANDREW strikes at the same time and was one of the costliest natural disasters in U.S. history until Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Hurricane Andrew hit and began to ravage Florida (and later the gulf area) on August 24th.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33004d3f2d7a.jpg[/atsimg]

CORRELATION III: GENEVA (2004) AND CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE

ACTION: Bill Clinton meets with Syrian president el-Assad in Geneva, Switzerland to discuss land negotiations for Israel to give up the GOLAN HEIGHTS. Date: January 16, 1994.

EFFECT: Less than 24 hours later on January 17, 1994, The NORTHRIDGE EARTHQUAKE strikes Southern California:

The earthquake had a "strong" moment magnitude of 6.7, but the ground acceleration was one of the highest ever instrumentally recorded in an urban area in North America.Seventy-two deaths were attributed to the earthquake, with over 9,000 injured. In addition, the earthquake caused an estimated $20 billion in damage, making it one of the costliest natural disasters in U.S. history.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/751580e7b707.jpg[/atsimg]

CORRELATION IV: WHITE HOUSE MEETING & HURRICANE GEORGES

ACTION: United States Secretary of state Madeline Albright engages in a peace plan that would require Israel to forfeit 13% of it's territory. On September 28, 1998, Clinton, Arafat, and Netanyahu meet at the White House to finalize the plans. SOURCE.

EFFECT: HURRICANE GEORGES hit the United States between August 24th and August 28th. It finally dissipates once Arafat leaves the U.S.

Once meetings resumed between the three in Maryland during October 1998 to discuss the same 13% land forfeiture, a series of floods and tornadoes hit Texas so severely that Clinton declares it a disaster area.

CORRELATION V: PALESTINIAN DECLARATION AND SUPER TORNADOES

ACTION:

May 3, 1999: ...On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. 1

Arafat: We will declare state in May 1999
In a major breach of the Oslo Accords, PLO Authority (PA) chief Yasser Arafat insisted yesterday that, regardless of what happens with the "peace talks", the PA will declare its independent Palestinian state next year. 2

EFFECT: 1999 OKLAHOMA TORNADO OUTBREAK

The 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak was a severe weather event that lasted from May 3 until May 6, 1999 and brought violent storms to Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Tennessee. This article concentrates on the events on May 3, when 66 tornadoes broke out in Oklahoma and Kansas. The most significant tornado first touched down southwest of Chickasha, Oklahoma, and became an F5 before dissipating over Midwest City, Oklahoma. The tornado tore through Bridge Creek, Oklahoma and Moore, Oklahoma, causing $1.1 billion in damage. Forty-eight people perished during the outbreak. This tornadic event ranks in severity with the Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965. With a total of 66 tornadoes, it was the most prolific tornado outbreak in Oklahoma history, although not the deadliest.

FURTHER READING & SOURCES

1). Ten Major U.S. Disasters on Dates Significant to Treatment of Israel.

The historical accounts in this eRumor are, for the most part, accurate. What is left is the question of what do they mean? Believers in the email's message say it means that if the U.S. wants to avoid natural disasters...be nice to Israel. Skeptics say that going through all the events in a particular span of years and finding apparent correlations doesn't mean they were connected.

2). America's anti Israel stance linked to natural disasters.

3). Disasters Relating to Israel's Covenant Land.

DISCLAIMER:

I've been hesitant to start a thread on this topic because I don't want to lay down the welcome mat for accusations of being a brainwashed Zionist or being labeled one of those who blame tragedy on the supernatural. But this is something I believe to be fascinating and wanted to present it for discussion. Please let's remain intelligent on a topic that calls for maturity. Feel free to disagree but let's refrain from insults and derailment.

IN CLOSING

This isn't done in the tone of preaching. This is simply given as a topic of discussion. I don't expect anyone's mind to be changed and understand those who believe will find this interesting while those who do not believe will take this with a grain of salt.

Of course there are good skeptical arguments against the above. For instance, with as many natural disasters as we have, surely some would coincide with foreign policy decisions. Or perhaps the lack of any phenomenon with other possible affairs involving Israel.

The above information is only presented as a topic of discussion and food for thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nice work! I think you are on to something here Ashley. Without getting into the specific events just yet, I can provide some general scriptural support. Consider what the prophet Obadiah had to say,

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the nations. As you have done, it shall be done to you; your deeds shall return on your own head. (Ob 15)

As far as the "two state" solution that is being promoted by the Biblically ignorant politicians,

For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, (Joe 3:1-2)

Note how God says he will judge those who "divided my land". His land, not his people's land. His! He has a serious affection for that small little piece of real estate. God has plans for it.

There are many prophetic events that will occur (soon) in specific geographic areas in Israel. The most notable will be the Lord Jesus Christ touching down on the Mount of Olives as it splits in two!

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. (Zec 14:3-4)

It is a bit weird that I was just about to watch a documentary related to this subject before I logged on to ATS and saw this post. I'll report back after I watch it, time to make the popcorn.

Sycamore: the 9/11 Tragedy

The prophetic symbolism of the fallen sycamore tree as a harbinger of judgment, and the vain efforts to replace broken bricks with hewn stone, reveals that the nations of the earth, whether it be Israel or modern nations, often do not recognize signs of God's warning via the means of initial restrained peril, and the response of repentance that He seeks.

The DVD is free from: www.holybibleprophecy.org...

[edit on 1/31/2010 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Binyamin Netanyahu was treated by President Obama on Tuesday night, according to Israeli reports on a trip viewed in Jerusalem as a humiliation.

After failing to extract a written promise of concessions on settlements, Mr Obama walked out of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu but invited him to stay at the White House, consult with advisers and “let me know if there is anything new”, a US congressman, who spoke to the Prime Minister, said.

“It was awful,” the congressman said. One Israeli newspaper called the meeting “a hazing in stages”, poisoned by such mistrust that the Israeli delegation eventually left rather than risk being eavesdropped on a White House telephone line. Another said that the Prime Minister had received “the treatment reserved for the President of Equatorial Guinea”.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The Obama administration sides with Israel's enemies, declaring the left-over Syrian invaders [now called Palestinians] have the right to the eastern portion of Jerusalem and all the West Bank lands in the very heart of Israel. Yes, the very same Jerusalem who's historic ownership began with King David 3,000 years ago before Islam was ever thought of...

Obama has made the freezing of all Jewish construction his main factor in peace negotiations. His eventual goal is to forcibly make Israel give East Jerusalem to the Palestinians as their capital, rather than Ramallah, and set up an independent Palestinian nation. He has shown nothing but contempt for Israel by his actions.

And just like clockwork....

Obama to survey flooding in New England Thursday

Heavy flooding throughout the Northeast has devastated families who are now homeless. The sun is out in many areas, but the flood waters remain high and runoff from the heavy rainfall over the past few days continues to fill the rivers.
source

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

For the day of the LORD is near upon all the nations. As you have done, it shall be done to you;
your deeds shall return on your own head. (Obadiah 1:15)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Three years later. Do we still have a match up or is the world so messed up that it's hard to tell?

top topics

join