It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Government Won’t Break Up the Giant Banks, Let’s Do It Ourselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If Government Won’t Break Up the Giant Banks, Let’s Do It Ourselves

As everyone knows, the economy cannot permanently recover and truly stabilize until the giant banks are broken up. The top independent experts agree that the too big to fails are a drain on the economy and put the entire system at risk.

The giant banks aren’t lending much to the people who need it. Fortune pointed out in February that smaller banks are stepping in to fill the lending void left by the giant banks’ current hesitancy to make loans. Indeed, the article points out that the only reason that smaller banks haven’t been able to expand and thrive is that the too-big-to-fails have decreased competition.

Federal Reserve Governor Daniel K. Tarullo said in June:

www.infowars.com... -giant-banks-lets-do-it-ourselves/

Ah as more and more people wake up the future looks more promising then what it has looked like in the past
What do you guys think about this?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

If you want to get rid of the big banks, don't put your money there. Don't get loans from them. Don't use their credit cards.

Chose a local credit union to favor with your business instead of a big name bank.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I dont use a bank or credit union.
I havent since I was 18
People need to realize this system sucks and is not working

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

I must point this out. I myself at one point pulled out of the banking system. After doing so I realized how fruitless that choice was...

So even though you are without a bank account; you still spend money. Where do you think that money you spent is going to end up? In a bank account somewhere.

The only way to impact the banking system is to quit spending money. Period.

top topics

join