It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO'S??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why is it that Illuminated UFO'S always seem to be at night time?
i wondered if anyone had a decent hypothesis or (guess) why this is so.
And why we don't seem to see illuminated UFO'S during the day?

As of my experiences daytime UFO'S are not lit up but are just solid spheres and similar shapes.

Now planes with their landing light's on at dusk or earlier you can clearly see the light at least until it passes you then the light is facing away from you and you can't really see it no more, but UFO'S that are illuminated the light is not directed so you would surely see it from any angle?

peace

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm getting the feeling no one wants to comment on this subject as they haven't got a clue??

Or maybe its the fact that all ideas on this subject will be more or less guesses and anything said will be jumped on by the ATS dis-info mob and you will be mocked to with in an inch of your life?

Why can't these dis-info Plebs let us have a free flowing discussion on ideas that cannot really be proven but they have to side track any free flowing chat with their distracting butt-hole comments????

peace

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watsgoingon?
As of my experiences daytime UFO'S are not lit up but are just solid spheres and similar shapes.

I believe and have seen the spheres (as you call) them cluster together, making something of a ship like mass. Maybe the individual spheres become illuminated at night and give the appearance of a ship with say greens round the edge, red in the corners etc, when this is just the type of ufo orb that is clustering at that position.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

That sounds cool, was that at night then?

Only time i have seen more than one UFO at the same time was high up in the atmosphere and there was three in a triangular formation,
I fired a laser up to them and one by one they "switched off" their lights? lol

But the sequence was strange making me think they were purpousley put out it was the middle one then the back one and finally the first one, that being the first one in relation to the direction they were flying that went out last?

They were the classic white orbs!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Yes, well sort of the early morning when they began to cluster, you can see two clusters of the amber/orange type to the left in my avatar complete with shadows underneath. Your triangle sighting sounds very interesting, white types too. Were you on the ground at the time or in a plane?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, for one thing you would only see UFOs with their lights on at night. UFOs with their lights off would be invisible to the naked eye. So, this would lead to the perception that all UFOs have their lights on at night. Maybe they also have their lights on during the day, it could just be that we can't tell. Planes have lights on during the day too, but you rarely can see the lights on a plane in daylight.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Our aircraft don't usually turn their lights on during the day but turn them on at night, mostly for collision avoidance I think, though they also turn on landing lights when landing.

Given that at least some UFOs are mistaken sightings of either known aircraft (note how much higher the incidence of UFO sightings is near airports or military bases) or unknown aircraft (secret projects, like the F-117 was once secret and looks like a flying saucer from some angles), we have at least part of the reason.

And if any UFOs really are alien craft, maybe they know our skies are crowded and also turn lights on at night for collision avoidance the same as we do.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It seems unlikely that we would notice a UFO at night with its lights off. So maybe all UFO's appear to have a light on at night, because that is the only ones we can detect with our eyes. I actually witnessed an orange orb appear and disappear at night, perhaps they were just turning on and off their light.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Canis Lupus

The on off on off on off thing is really strange, they really do it. In central England they call them Jack o'the lantern or something near and to be honest they really do look like a lantern going up and down in power of flame, but surely they are something other than this? When they dim their flame/light/whatever they can become nearly invisible but when you really comncentrate on their last location sometimes you can just make out their presence

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi! I am going to take a guess based on things I read in the news last year on the internet, I was not a science major in college.
A laser on the interior of the ufo hits the inside of the aluminum ship changing the aluminum to a new state of matter, making it translucent or invisible. During the day the UFO is cloaked and hidden from the naked eye due to the light spectrum, at night the laser makes the aluminum glow? Or maybe the fast motion gives off heat that makes it glow at night.
Assuming these UFOs are real in the first place. The fun is in the speculating.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Very interesting there frugal. So the body of a ship may be lit up by it being made of alloy and something making it glow. The radiant white motherships, they are like something from a blacksmiths anvil, totally white hot, maybe it's something to do with the propulsion system inside, maybe it's like nuke heat or something, hotter than we can even imagine

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by watsgoingon?
I'm getting the feeling no one wants to comment on this subject as they haven't got a clue??

Or maybe its the fact that all ideas on this subject will be more or less guesses and anything said will be jumped on by the ATS dis-info mob and you will be mocked to with in an inch of your life?

Why can't these dis-info Plebs let us have a free flowing discussion on ideas that cannot really be proven but they have to side track any free flowing chat with their distracting butt-hole comments????

peace

You started a thread and because you didn't receive replies you reply to your OP complaining that it's because the ATS "dis-info mov" will mock. Then you add insult to injury by complaining that the "dis-info Plebs" won't let you have a fre-flowing discussion. What's wrong with you? You made the butt-hole comments before anyone else had the pleasure!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This looks a dusk, and has bright spots:

This is a night security camera and almost the same UFO:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
peace

You started a thread and because you didn't receive replies you reply to your OP complaining that it's because the ATS "dis-info mov" will mock. Then you add insult to injury by complaining that the "dis-info Plebs" won't let you have a fre-flowing discussion. What's wrong with you? You made the butt-hole comments before anyone else had the pleasure!

soz

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Im not buying the first one as i Cough; think its fake and th second one, well its not illuminated, more of a shadow!

peace

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
This looks a dusk, and has bright spots:

This is a night security camera and almost the same UFO:

T+L -the first videos pretty interesting -do you know any more info about that one ?

I think someone else has suggested that the second object is a cloud with the video on fast forward (see the speeded up numbers bottom right).

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I came across the top one in another thread and of course everyone says
its a balloon with lights that the camera lens can't handle.
The second in related videos at youtube.
So the top one may be posted by an ATS member not related to the video.
I'll look for the thread but daytime UFOs are identified by pulsing bright lights
or later on as dark clouds or 'stars' in photos 'that were not there before'.
Thats it.
So what do we get.
Oh you caught a spirit in the sky or other idea unrelated to a craft.
Without the photographer telling us what he saw while photographing
we only have the result like in the security camera. But the security
control followed the 'cloud' as why do a hoax if its real. There has to
be enough saucers or flying machines around to have so many 'hoaxes'.
I was thinking about the documented material posted by ATS
members Karl 12 and others and some where a pilot is going 'yeah,
that was the one I was on.'.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well I dont see you complaining when cars leave thier lights off in the sunshine. In any case, its not true that there arent any reports of UFO with lights in the day time. Hessdalen in Norway is a bit epidemic with that sort of thing, check out the thread on the repeated sightings of UFO there . Its easy to find, so no linky for you !!
I dont think thats the only reported case either. I think they tend to be fairly rare because lights are harder to see by daylight. If I stick a flashlight in the air on a clear day , you wont see the beam, or you may mistake it for a reflection.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sorry random double post

[edit on 15-1-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Given that at least some UFOs are mistaken sightings of either known aircraft (note how much higher the incidence of UFO sightings is near airports or military bases) or unknown aircraft (secret projects, like the F-117 was once secret and looks like a flying saucer from some angles), we have at least part of the reason.

Yes I'm sure some UFO reports involve misidents or 'secret projects' but there are quite a few incidents where this looks not to be the case.

Heres an interesting (daytime) report of a UFO making right angle turns in 1951:

UFO Observed By Pilots Making 90 Degree Turn ~ September 10, 1951

Document One

Document Two

Lt. Rogers followed the object in a diving turn to the left descending to an altitude of about 16,000 fet with the object about 8,000 feet below and to the right of the aircraft. Thereafter he tried to keep a course paralleling, but above, that of the object.

As soon as Major Ballard completed his radio report he was notified of the strange object. Both watched it make a 90 degree turn to the left and kept it under observation together while it covered approximately 20 miles before it disappeared out to sea.

On the same date a radar station at Ft. Monmouth reported two targets that were unidentified, traveling over 700 mph, and giving returns that could not be explained as being equipment malfunction, anomalous propagation, or anything but an actual target as described in the attached report.

www.nicap.org...

Nick Pope also made this interesting statement about UFOs and 'secret aircraft projects' whilst discussing his time working for the British Ministry of Defense:

"We were asking the Americans, 'Are you operating a prototype aircraft in our airspace?' That, of course, was nonsense. You simply would not do that from a diplomatic and political point of view. It would undermine the entire structure of NATO if you were putting things through someone else's airspace, particularly a close ally, without seeking the proper diplomatic clearance. But we had to ask.And the Americans, having had similar reports, I guess, since the Hudson Valley wave [New York state, mid-1980s], had been quietly asking us if we had some large, triangular shaped object that could go from 0 to Mach 5 in a second. Our response was that we wished we did. This was the bizarre situation: that we were chasing the Americans, and the Americans were chasing us."

Nick Pope - Head of the "UFO desk" at Air Secretariat 2-A, British Ministry of Defence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd also say a person realy can't comment on (or have a balanced opinion about) the UFO subject without addresssing the USO subject - there are plenty of examples of daytime reports from Coastguards, Ships Captains, Naval officers, crewmen, submariners, fishermen and sonar operators at this thread:

USO Research

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join