It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey there,

I've got a little demon trouble myself. Well, not me, but my friend. I volunteered to go round and check it out; i think i know a thing or two.

Here's the situation: The "Demon" likes his sister and manifests as an angel to her. His sister received this info from the demon. It was apparently born on a farm and sold into prostitution by her father. Later on, when she was 11 or so, her father accused her of being a witch and burnt her from the feet upwards.
The witchcraft bit confuses me, makes me think she could've been abit psi. Anyway, she has a strong hate for males, and we're told that this is to do with the father and prostitution; but personally i think this could be to do with the demon sexually cravings, like many have. Now, we can't trust this story, i doubt we can trust much it says really.

My friend got a crucifix blessed by a local priest because everytime he went in his sisters room his feet began to burn; but now the demon is beginning to burn the crucifix instead to try and make him take it off.

Not quite sure about this demon though, if the story is true then it needs to be healed. I will go round and see. Try to meditate for answers of some sort. Maybe it is just trying to cross back into our world and wants to see the light again. If "it" was treated unfairly i imagine it will be full of anger and frustration; something that is keeping it from crossing back. I'll try to share my love and light with it, but i need to be careful.

Anyway, when i was reading this, i got to the part where woodwytch mentioned Egypt and i got an absolutely massive energy blast. My energy recognition is weak; i can rarely do it at will, but seem to get alot of spontanious "blasts" of it. So did anyone send me anything?

Namaste.

[edit on 17/1/2010 by JacobNH]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hey there everyone, just a quick little request from me to you;

I appreciate those who have felt the urge to jump to the defence of this thread (yesterday and today) and tried to warn off our resident naysayer 'davesidious' (interesting name btw ... speaks volumes)

He popped in yesterday along with one more and I personally just blanked the drivel they spewed. What was even more interesting was that I checked some of the other threads they posted on ... and they had nothing good to say to anyone.
bless.

To all the people with a genuine interest in the subject matter being discussed on this thread ... and to all those who have taken time to add valuable suggestions I thank -you ... but please don't waste bandwidth or personal energy trying to deter the naysayer(s) ... it only encourages them

After all they do have as much right to post their own opinions as we do ... so just allow them to say what they will ... our strength is in the ability to have the choice to read their post ... have a private smile ... and not to buy into their child-like tantrums.

As DeltaPan said ... 'if they don't like it they don't have to stay ... if they simply want to derail ... they will not succeed so long as we give them NO response whatsoever.

It really winds them up (my darker side gains great pleasure from seeing them jump up and down because every one ignores them and carries on as normal ... try it it's so funny) ... imaginge the look on those simple little faces when no-one bites ... no matter how often they post.

Thank-you ... now just enjoy the troll show but don't feed them.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just what you said about the girls and i'm think it is not a demon......demons are mor aggressive but it can take a while for them to take full power so I have no idea... I dont think I asked but has anyone seen the demon/spirit? Or a shadow....and I could suggest if they are hearing footsteps in their room or near it to put powder in the doorway or near the bed. And if you are going to go in the house I might also suggest using a ghost-detecting camera and if you see any like little floating ball things in any shots its prob a demon.GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
OH MY DON'T TALK TO DEMONS!!! You will just encourage them! They are liars and will do anything to kill their target. LISTEN TO ME. If you talk to it/help it,it will trick you...........Know what a demon is? An angel that tryed to say god was wrong and that it was more powerful...and sides with lucifer.. dont trust it

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalITI

Was that directed at me?

I have had nothing happening after the event, and nothing has happened after my friend moved. I asked it to come forward, but nothing happened, so i asked it to leave

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Pointing out the fallacy that labouring under the idea that something exists, when it has never, ever been demonstrated to be so, will not yield any knowledge, is not 'naysaying', but being rational. You are not being rational. You are, in fact, being rather childish. You seem to be believing what you want, and ignoring that which you don't.

It's pathetic. This whole thread is pathetic. It's full of opinions being framed as fact, and is only achieving the dumbing-down of ATS.

My name is just a name. It has nothing to do with you being irrational, and completely lacking critical thought.

I'm here because of the 'deny ignorance' mantra of ATS. All that is in here is ignorance. Disgusting, childish, insidious ignorance that seeks nothing but to spread and fester in the minds of those unable, or unwilling, to grasp reality.

You are the troll. You are trotting out all sorts of fairy stories as fact.

So, please keep on playing angels and demons, and see just how much anyone actually learns. It's sad. Delusional adults behaving like children telling ghost stories. Ha!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

Pointing out the fallacy that labouring under the idea that something exists, when it has never, ever been demonstrated to be so, will not yield any knowledge, is not 'naysaying', but being rational. You are not being rational. You are, in fact, being rather childish. You seem to be believing what you want, and ignoring that which you don't.

It's pathetic. This whole thread is pathetic. It's full of opinions being framed as fact, and is only achieving the dumbing-down of ATS.

My name is just a name. It has nothing to do with you being irrational, and completely lacking critical thought.

I'm here because of the 'deny ignorance' mantra of ATS. All that is in here is ignorance. Disgusting, childish, insidious ignorance that seeks nothing but to spread and fester in the minds of those unable, or unwilling, to grasp reality.

You are the troll. You are trotting out all sorts of fairy stories as fact.

So, please keep on playing angels and demons, and see just how much anyone actually learns. It's sad. Delusional adults behaving like children telling ghost stories. Ha!

Which is precisely why its in the Paranormal Studies, as this topic is best suited to this and is being discussed by people with open minds, who find your intrusion and insistence and insinuations that discussing anything that is not in your little box is ignorance, childish, etc etc etc, for those poor delusional fools unable to grasp reality.
Yes, well dont let the door hit you on the butt on the way out. Because your mindset is not one I would wishing to explore, in other words, will be avoiding your threads. But I decide for myself what threads I find the most interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hey there again,

I actually have a couple of photographs taken in Girl 1's house ... one of them is particularly interesting.

I tried to upload it into my OP when I started the thread but it was too big to upload ... and unfortunately I am not computer savvy enough to know how to alter it.

Likewise two cameras were used in an effort to take photographs in Girl 2's house and both jammed making it unable for either camers to take any pictures.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey there Unity,

You must have missed my memo further up this page about not feeding the trolls ... it only encourages them and basically ... 'THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AND THEY SAY IT TOO LOUDLY' !

Ignoring them and watching them jump up and down as they turn purple with the frustration of being ignored ... is so much more fun.

And it leaves the rest of us free to carry on with the topic of the thread.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok can you explain the pics to me? Or your experience there...it would be helpful

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Whoops. I will ignore from now on.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz

No it was posted towards the poster at the top of this page....his name was jacob?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You missed the word studies in "Paranormal Studies". To study does not mean to pass around baseless assertions! This entire thread is full of conjecture. Not one shred of evidence. It's like a bunch of girls having a sleep-over telling ghost stories to each other! Nothing has ever been learned in this thread, and it doesn't matter how many pages it gets to, it never will.

And the definition of rational behaviour is not my 'little box', but a rather massive box shared by every right-minded person on the planet who wishes to learn. The same people who got you this wonderful internet for you to spread your nonsense across. They weren't sitting in basements wondering about demons called "Packet Switching" or "Synchronous Communication", but actually studying real-life, demonstrable (pardon the pun) phenomena, that eventually benefited man-kind.

All you are doing is playing "Supernatural", only you're not Sam or Dean (or even Bobby), and this is real life. Great show, though. I love it.

My mindset is the only one that allows people to know anything for a fact. Yours is the only mindset where one can 'study' for a lifetime and know less at the end than when you began.

So I won't be going anywhere. I'll stay here, and try to get gullible folks not already drowning in this disgusting intellectual neglect to stay the heck away, lest they voluntarily lobotomise themselves with this drivel.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ok, good, i've been kinda anxious since i did that, and the fact it might have been a demon instead of a poltergeist is kinda creepy to me.

Anyone with deeper knowledge of what i *tried* to do, feel free to u2u me with any tips, i'm really a noob in the area

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Dude, i'm a skeptic myself. but after seeing a roll of toilet paper get knocked over from the middle of a table, well, i got creeped

Having a good friend with his feet firmly on the ground call me up, almost whimpering, changed my mind.

So, i'll repeat what someone else said - if you don't like the subject, then leave.

I would have dismissed this story, if i haven't witnessed the same myself, hence the interest.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ake'm le'o n'am igo'la's

Man I would love to be Sam or Dean from Super Natural beating demons and what not. Except the whole demon blood and the whole crazy betrayls and apocolyps lol. Now that would be an awsome life full off excitement.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I see you ignored my post, not a Christain a? One more question does either or both of the girls like the movie Twighlight or have any of the movie stuff around, like posters, books ect, have they seen the movie, there is a demonic entity tied to the vampire secture of satan's decietful ways and it's name is Hebrew/latin akin to Zabeth.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hate to put a bookmark in the whole demon theory-but one word for yah

Cat

Animal spirits -Totems-Guides=Cat= glowing red eyes some have yellow.

In my work as a medium where i can see the souls-Animals tend to be the ones who like to crawl into bed with their people. They have the intelligence we do-capable of communicating, having names, etc..and many of them growl or hiss at negative energy to rid of it.

Sometimes a guide will share between two soulsif they should be somehow connected or both need the same lessons or protections.

actually there are quite a few animals that can reflect red eyes- perhaps it is aguide, perhaps an animal passed away near the homes. Either way...just thought I would throw my two cents in since most paranormal activity scares ppl and fear creates thoughts of negativity before it ever can find a positive thing.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
for cleansing (if its time), things that have worked for me quite well include:

1. sweetgrass or sage
2. an eagle or hawk feather
3. have doors open

you burn the sweetgrass/sage, using a feather to spread it around the house. you take the feather and run it along the affected's body.

thats about it. it works quite well and it lasts. worked when i was being haunted, and have not had an episode since!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

This one of the most interesting threads I have read in a long time. Interesting how many people have studied this very unusual craft. Some of the information by certain posters was less believable than others and always the christian steps in with conversion to the church. I really never understand the people who add flames to these topics. Change the channel if you don't like the music, it's just that easy. [:-)

Woody I hope your quest is sucessful and the end result is one you will understand be it demon, lost entity, or kitty.
Cheers Willi

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join