It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Well hello there ShadowNinja, I feel like I'm intruding on a family gathering or Hollywood film set here, but never mind.

Instead let me ask you and cousin DOADOA, if either of you have ever read the book called;

'CHRONICLES OF BROTHERS' (Messiah The First Judgment). By Wendy Alec.

If you haven't ... you should ... it's right up your street and your family features greatly in the storyline. It would be almost like getting a letter from home.

Now back on topic ... do you have anything to add about 'Zabeth' ... is he/she/it yet another cousin ... or is it no more than a shadow-creature ?

Woody

[edit on 16-1-2010 by woodwytch]

Zabeth nah she was used by them to do a dirty work in this plain.
Anyway the story starts when one man turns against a family and inslaves humanity. I was just a child then my family sent me here to be traind and protected during that time they could not harm me. Anyway it is a long long story and has somethings i would rather not mention on here. Now DOADOA is basicly here with the 666 Troopers to do the dirty work. Sence they already loosing the war and starting to realise that they have no where to go. They will try to cause as much chaos to this plain as they can.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yep, that's pretty much what it said in the book I mentioned ... you really should get a copy.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I think the answer is more like this, alot more cosmic with demons, and astrals, and ets combined.

I think of the lower astrals as annanuki primarily and think that a lot of portal work was done by the nazi's and the mystery schools too, and that they do many walk in situations amongst bloodlines.

Not necessarily just lower actually, the whole thing about levels and densities and planes is not understood by most of us here.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
HMMMM...................

Woody do you have energy recognition so that you could run a analasys on me so you could understand more. I am very old but I dont like to talk about my age hahaha I am an old soul been on this plain for a long long time and been preparing and training. As you already know Woody there is some stuff happening and things will get chaotic sense they arrived and my cousin is here. I do wonder why would his father or uncle do the dirty work himself then sending his son to do the work.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I too am a very old soul (maybe we've crossed paths before) ... whilst I know what you speak of I think we stand on opposite sides of the fence ... if you catch my drift.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
woodwytch, read my last post on page 5, just in case you missed it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I too am a very old soul (maybe we've crossed paths before) ... whilst I know what you speak of I think we stand on opposite sides of the fence ... if you catch my drift.

Woody

Oh Im pretty sure we have Ash'i t'a or was it something more Angelic hahaha

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by DrJay1975

Thank the Goddess ... we return to common sense.

As I mentioned in a previous post I shall be carrying out further evaluation with the girls in question on Monday and I will definately ask about this.

Woody

This is highly interesting, Woody. Please keep us updated on what you find out.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Also Zabeth, may refer to St Elizabeth of Hungary who is a powerful combattent against the demonic.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads-up I had missed your last post on page5.

I do know that there was paranormal activity in Girl 2's house before they moved in.

The mother of Girl 2 is a reluctant sensitive (as mention a couple of pages back). She told me that the previous owners wanted to move as quickly as possible because 'the man was scared of ghosts'. I do not know if he was scare because they had dabble or not ... and I do not know where they moved to or even if they are still in the area.

Mother of Girl 2, was not concerned at the time by the potential for activity.

I have replied to your u2u and I appreciate your help.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ah ha ! Now I think I'm understanding a little better ... does Egypt or before mean anything to you ?

Or am I off the mark ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
For whatever reason Zabeth tends to come up a lot in cases that appear demonic in nature. But in my experience its never had anything to do with the offending spirit itself. I think it's more likely that someone is dropping a hint that St Elizabeth could assist in the removal of the offending entitiy.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes, I can go with that. Someone else had mentioned a connection with Elizabeth on page one.

The more I've learned in this thread ... the more intrigued I become ... and I do love to learn.

>>> gazestar

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ah ha ! Now I think I'm understanding a little better ... does Egypt or before mean anything to you ?

Or am I off the mark ?

Woody

For some reason my insight on that name relates this kind of to Altantis. But this was in the same area, of the globe roughly. Atlantis is off the shores of Greece, close enough to the Bosnian Pyramid, with Egypt and Sumeria even just across the sea there. Its all a close knit area.

I'm sensing Atlantian roots here.

With these young women, and their home locations and those leylines. It seems that these are beings from the location, not connected to them.

www.youtube.com...
ho'onoponopono is a technique for releasing all data, that you, and also they, and any in connection with this property or case, (you because this is on your caseload) may wish to pursue as an extra tool in dealing with it, and that is to take responsibility for whatever data we are carrying, could be past lives, just our data, that prevents us from seeing the light or wholeness in all people, beings, even houses, locations, furniture, all things basically. They carry information, past karmas, our thoughts maintain this duality and matrix, and we take responsiblity for mirroring this out, and ask Creator to come in and help us to release it, not knowing even where it all comes from, we are kept in the dark like mushrooms here, but letting it go, and cleansing ourselves and minds.

One day I did this all day long, and even fell into early childhood, and then my frequency raised, and then I was able to notice previous tenants vibrational energy, and started more cleansing. Also, it would free them and us and everyone really. Also, to find ways for them to raise their frequency.

Whale songs, and dolphins, the highest way I can think of. Next, sweet grass.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Great Minds !

That's exactly what I was thinking about ... although I'm not too sure that's what ShadowNinja was referring to.

And I can relate to the other information you put in your last post too about the girls and the properties (karmic links etc).

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Woody we are angelic source and I think some of my people visited you and take care of you and help at times. Khia has always been a loving sisters, a protector, a helper and a great advisor to many. We are known to be an ancient race and have been for a while. There is so much to do and such little time and such prepiration to be done for unity. Woddy you must be very important sence my people actualy help you. Hmm Angelic indeed I must say and a great one at that.

Egypt and Atlantis rings a bell truly we have met on several ocasions and helped each other as well. Khia is intresting one and should be great to be around with hahaha yeh.

I hope you and my people are co-operating well and there are no problem or anything odd happening. In anycase if you want some answers or questions ask her or me or the other 2 of my brothers and sisters.

Keep up the light we are winning and soon the process will happen and many will realise the true meaning and understanding. We have been working for Unity all this time and it is about to happen.

Light and Love to you all

ShadowNinja

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Great Minds !

That's exactly what I was thinking about ... although I'm not too sure that's what ShadowNinja was referring to.

And I can relate to the other information you put in your last post too about the girls and the properties (karmic links etc).

Woody

Hmm does this discryption ring a bell.

1. Blues skin

2. tall

3. Powerfull being

4. Old and wise

5. A Royal blood line of the Elohims

6. Created a black hole when was a kid by accident and had it named after him.

7. Well I guess there was more then that but I guess that would give you a great enough hing lol.

Yeh I guess somethings changed and sece that war broke lose things went down hill on this planet. Some stayed and some went it was all depended on a choice.

Hahahaha yeh Woody we aperantly are known as the Master Race or something like that. I dont know why the other races call us that I know we are apperantly the oldest race alive. But sence the planet died out things have not been the same we all been scattered around and most came here to do a job. Man Human genetics is one odd thing sence you guys went to 1 strain or was it 2 strains from 12 strains. This is very odd but yeh we gonna get that fixed up soon enough.

Man it has been awhile sence we have met.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OK first of all Demons usualy are attracted to young females, because and without a huge Biblical history lesson they have been attracted to them since Eve in the Garden. They find them irresistable. Second all paranormal activity that you ever run accross is either angels or demons and more often than not it is demonic because Angles do not mess with us like Demons do. Third are either of these girls Christians and (Catholic does not count)? In Arabic, which most demons speak or old latin Zibeth is a stinky or musk smelling cat like animal. Fourth to rid the homes of the demons or demon the girls must become Christians whole heartedly. Also if their are pictures of angles or "Jesus" or cherubs or any type of false Christianity stuff in either home get it out and burn it, also rid the home of negative energy, if the girls drink or use drugs they must stop. I could go on and on but if you are in the feild you know the drill. I hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Hey there ShadowNinja,

Very interesting that you would ask me if that description rings any bells

Read the two threads I made about Khya ... links to both in my signature below this post. (my 'abduction' - parts 1&2)

When you've read them I will ask you ... does it ring any bells ?

Woody

[edit on 17-1-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ok I am gonna need some feedback on this! Ok has the "Demon"/"Spirit" every touched/hurt/threatened the girls? Or more importantly when you walk into the house do you feel a certan feeling of greif like someone has died/Or feelings of tension? Ask them if they have experienced increased agression from their daughter......If any of these are true then its is sadly a demon.........Ghosts are dead humans....they dont hurt or have any perogative to do so. Demons on the other hand are fallen angels here do do the devil's bidding(killing/possessing)humans. They will attack/kill their target unless it is taken care of....if it gets worse that is.
Tell me if this helped!
-ParanormalITI

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join