It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Often times dried basil can smell like pepper.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

That is not a demon, it's a shadow.

It fits the description nicely, only seen in mirrors with red eyes, feeling of being threatened, and other mischievous things.

Those things are dangerous, and they demand attention. The only way to get rid of it is give it no quarter.

What is a shadow? Basically they are pure negative emotions. Ghosts that refuse to leave. So instead how about, the owners of the homes fill their house with positive energy. Shadow hate love, because they are only fear.

It's a suggestion though.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

That is not a demon, it's a shadow.

It fits the description nicely, only seen in mirrors with red eyes, feeling of being threatened, and other mischievous things.

Those things are dangerous, and they demand attention. The only way to get rid of it is give it no quarter.

What is a shadow? Basically they are pure negative emotions. Ghosts that refuse to leave. So instead how about, the owners of the homes fill their house with positive energy. Shadow hate love, because they are only fear.

It's a suggestion though.

Hey there FreedomCommander,

Thanks for the input ... you may also want to read the second part of this case;

The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then you will see how this thing tried to trick us and emerged a second time ...much stronger ... more sinister the second time around and definately not a shadow ... but eventually we managed to get rid of him with a little help.

Woody

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Are you sure its a "demon"? at times when I go in to my kitchen I smell cinnamon allot I don't use cinnamon, it sounds weird right? but I'm used to smelling/feeling/seeing things that other people cannot.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I thought maybe Zabeth was really Sabbath. It was very interesting reading your story. I myself have witnessed the supernatural. I have yet to post about my experiences publicly, but here goes, you are the first.

I can tell you that the first experience was from when I was about 5-6 years old (1973-74?) and I saw an apparition of a young boy with orange eyes. His arms were spread wide and his head was tilted to his left shoulder.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I am not sure if my posts are getting on here. I am new.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It looks like my posts are working...Since I cannot make any new threads, I will post OT temporarily...

I will spare you all of the details of the visit from that boy until later.

Years later, when I was 18 years old in the month of June, I was in sleep paralysis (I learned that term later because I went on to study OOBE and the like) and there was a breathing sound that moved from the doorway to my bedside and then directly to my ear. When I was finally able to wake myself, I called for my mother. As she sat with me at the end of the bed listening to my story, she would not speak. I asked her to say something and the only thing she could say was that the exact same thing happened to her with the breathing only she was wide awake. The thing is, she was pregnant with me at the time. The eery part about the whole thing is that when she heard the breathing as it followed her around the house, she lived right next door to a cemetery. The cemetery for the town was in her side yard. CREEPS ME OUT! ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT IS ALL TRUE! I will spare the gory details about my OOBE for later.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I will say that I thought I was going to die as I was totally paralyzed and I said the Lord's Prayer in my moment of death. As I said, "Amen", a warm feeling of gassiness swept through my body from the left to the right exactly, and only then was I able to move.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I wonder sometimes if it was not sleep paralysis, but maybe I was literally paralyzed by fear.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I Googled "define sabbath" and got this:

1. A day of religious observance and abstinence from work, kept by Jews from Friday evening to Saturday evening, and by most Christians on Sunday

2. A supposed annual midnight meeting of witches with the Devil

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If the sabbath takes place at midnight by witches, then maybe that is the time that the girls experienced the possessions?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I recorded some anomaly where I always thought that the can moved because of the water film on the table. I don't know if I can post the link on here or not, but I will try. The Magic Pop Can was moving incredibly faster than it did before I pulled out the camera. I was alone and am the only witness to the amazing things that happened before I started filming:

Dunno if this link will post:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
AHA! It works on my end! Go check it out!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
BTW, my mother and I were afraid to bring up the subject to my grandparents because they were deeply religious and Christian. However, my mother told me that one night when she was sitting alone with my grandfather, she told him the story of the boy with the orange eyes, and the breathing. He sat motionless and eventually told her a story. When he was a child, he was working in the barn as a carpenter. He fell asleep. When he thought he woke up he saw a dismembered figure of sorts hovering over a half-built wooden project. My grandfather said that there was no lower body and the figure had orange eyes. He had never shared that story with anyone in his entire life until my mother revealed our story to him.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I am not sure why you believe this is a demon. I have come across many strong Spirits who claim to be Demons. This is usally a scare tactic to frighten people. it has been my experince that most demonic cases are very violent, and also very frustrating. The demon will do everythig in its power to torment the client and feed off the energy of fear. Demonic cases and Dark cases are very different from eachother. Has there been any physical harm to any of your clients or yourselves? Has anyone been mentally affected? By this I mean in the sence, has there been a drastic mood change, any new vices, any new actions that were not in place before.

The other thing I want to put out there is that the clients both one more thing in common, you and your team.
Is it possible that something may be setting you guys up? We have one Dark Spirit who likes to show up at cases. He has been following us for the lat 2 years. He is not that strong but he likes to bully others around. This free roaming spirit like to show up 2 to 3 times a year. Just beaware, times are changing and the "rules" are changing too.

Be Well

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hey there DeltaGhostHunter,

From your post below I'm guessing you didn't read the follow-up thread so here's the link;

The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case.

Trust me with a lifetime of experience in the field of paranormal activity and investigation this thing went way beyond a 'dark spirit' ... to the point where a year later the residue effects have only just started to level out properly. The stuff you see in films may look full on and exciting but take my word for it the real thing whilst more subtle (when not Hollywoodized) has the ability to touch you at a cellular level ... even when you have the strongest protection.

That said we stood our ground had some amazing advice and help from ATS members that we utilized in our final binding and banishing and for the now things are still sleeping.

Read the other thread I think you might enjoy it as it turned into more of a journal as events unfolded ... there are even a couple of pictures you might find interesting.

Woody

Originally posted by DeltaGhostHunter
I am not sure why you believe this is a demon. I have come across many strong Spirits who claim to be Demons. This is usally a scare tactic to frighten people. it has been my experince that most demonic cases are very violent, and also very frustrating. The demon will do everythig in its power to torment the client and feed off the energy of fear. Demonic cases and Dark cases are very different from eachother. Has there been any physical harm to any of your clients or yourselves? Has anyone been mentally affected? By this I mean in the sence, has there been a drastic mood change, any new vices, any new actions that were not in place before.

The other thing I want to put out there is that the clients both one more thing in common, you and your team.
Is it possible that something may be setting you guys up? We have one Dark Spirit who likes to show up at cases. He has been following us for the lat 2 years. He is not that strong but he likes to bully others around. This free roaming spirit like to show up 2 to 3 times a year. Just beaware, times are changing and the "rules" are changing too.

Be Well

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Dear, Woody.
I have come to give a Formal Hello, and Hope you have not abondened this thread yet. I do have something to say.
First off the Smell of Black Pepper, The Seeing of Red Eyes, The Laying in Bed Watching Tv, And Following to the Bathroom all suggests that the Demon Probably has affection toward the Girls. But Not like, Sexually. Its More like, It has taken a liking to them. And Quite Frankly, A Lot of Demons Do this. It has nothing to do with wanting to harm them.
Also, Another thing you might want to check out, is if the Girls have ever experienced something to where they have noticed Red spots on their body that they have not seen before. Or Feel kinda a Zapping feel all of a sudden then look, and There is a Red spot.
No This is Not to Harm the Girls, It is when a Demon feels That He wants to Protect them from other Harmful Demons. He will place kind of a Mark on them, So That way it will Be like claiming them, and When other demons see it, They will Move on to avoid conflict.
Also, The Agression you are seeing is due to the Fact your trying to get him away from the Home. A lot of the times, If you irritate them, Since Some Really only want to protect, They will Feel the Need to Ward you off, Just like a Father figure would if you tried to move him from the Home.
I am sorry to say, But I do disagree at the fact that Demons are Agressive and only there for Evil.
There are there for reason, Some may be there for Agressive or Sexuall intentions, and Some May be there for Protection and Taking a liking to Certain Humans.
He has gotten so Comfortable in the home now, That He probably feels insulted, Since Before he was just helpful. And Now your trying to remove him.
Please, I would Advise that you do not try to Remove him, But Rather make amends. From that point, He will do two things.
He will choose to stay and see if he would Like to still protect the girls. Or He will leave and move on.
I would like to Mention that I have learned this from Experience, Not From Any Human Demonologists. I hope this was helpful to you.

Thank you, Kindly for your Attention.

>ProgramSiberia

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProgramSiberia
Dear, Woody.
I have come to give a Formal Hello, and Hope you have not abondened this thread yet. I do have something to say.
First off the Smell of Black Pepper, The Seeing of Red Eyes, The Laying in Bed Watching Tv, And Following to the Bathroom all suggests that the Demon Probably has affection toward the Girls. But Not like, Sexually. Its More like, It has taken a liking to them. And Quite Frankly, A Lot of Demons Do this. It has nothing to do with wanting to harm them.
Also, Another thing you might want to check out, is if the Girls have ever experienced something to where they have noticed Red spots on their body that they have not seen before. Or Feel kinda a Zapping feel all of a sudden then look, and There is a Red spot.
No This is Not to Harm the Girls, It is when a Demon feels That He wants to Protect them from other Harmful Demons. He will place kind of a Mark on them, So That way it will Be like claiming them, and When other demons see it, They will Move on to avoid conflict.
Also, The Agression you are seeing is due to the Fact your trying to get him away from the Home. A lot of the times, If you irritate them, Since Some Really only want to protect, They will Feel the Need to Ward you off, Just like a Father figure would if you tried to move him from the Home.
I am sorry to say, But I do disagree at the fact that Demons are Agressive and only there for Evil.
There are there for reason, Some may be there for Agressive or Sexuall intentions, and Some May be there for Protection and Taking a liking to Certain Humans.
He has gotten so Comfortable in the home now, That He probably feels insulted, Since Before he was just helpful. And Now your trying to remove him.
Please, I would Advise that you do not try to Remove him, But Rather make amends. From that point, He will do two things.
He will choose to stay and see if he would Like to still protect the girls. Or He will leave and move on.
I would like to Mention that I have learned this from Experience, Not From Any Human Demonologists. I hope this was helpful to you.

Thank you, Kindly for your Attention.

>ProgramSiberia<

Hey there ProgramSiberia,

Thank-you so much for some very interesting information ... unfortunately it has come to late for this case (see the other thread where the case was concluded) - The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update of The DemonIdentification (Red Eyes) Case

However, this is certainly information that I shall carry with me for future reference as I can well see the logic in your explanation.

Thanks again much appreciated ... especially as we're off to a case tonight that is presenting similar initial activity so this has come just at the right time ... very synchronistic.

Woody

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
to the wiccan you make a fine point with the smell i use salt thow just a personal chose sea salt being the best any way i have also encountered spirits of mean or horrid in tensions for now make sure they carry iron with them at the time being to ward the demon off for now till u can fix it i also wondered i have had these words stuck in my head no idea what they mean ether i hope you can help me out "mors super daemones" no idea what it means been having weird dreams of me being in a dark room with this stuck in my head saying it over and over in my head i have a feeling some one here can help me and woody you seem like you could be fun to sit down and have a convo with i would like to talk to you on a more "better" day

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProgramSiberia

your information is interesting but i do supose all demons where once angles just went down the wrong path i would enjoy to talk to you in later days you seem vary interesting hope to hear from you

Yours truly : DieHateCry

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join