It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hey woody it is the 14th one from the top second paragraph on .reply to post by incogniteus is the one that you are searching for .

have you ever watched the psychic john Edwards on t.v. he used to always rub his hands together to get the energy or [power] to flow.he even explained it to those who asked why he was always doing it . have you ever been taught how to do this and how to tell if it is working for you .
if not you just rub your hands together in a figure 8 pattern until they warm up and there is a tingling within them ,next move your hands as if you were going to clap them but don`t touch them together keep 5 to 6 inches apart as you do this and bring them together curl your fingers towards one another and straighten them when they move outwards again repeat 7eral times.you should be able to feel an electrical energy transfering between your finger tips each time they come close to one another. NOW YOU ARE READY TO GO HUNTING. [old technique being retaught] the demon hunters.

once you have got this energy going and working for you start to hunt within the whole house just touch anything and everything within be it cloths dressers furniture even a stick or a photo, just keep searching until you find the object that this thing is using as a portal.it could be big or it could be small but it is there somewhere.start with the room that the cat does not like ,especially dark places such as basement and attic.

if you find it you will know instantly what the portal is as your whole arm that touches it will instantly feel like and icicle from the fingers to the shoulder ,don`t be afraid of it even though it will freak you out the first time that it happens to you.it is ice cold. to stop it take your other hand and grab around your affected arm at the shoulder and push it back towards the object saying BACK with all the force that your voice can muster from within [you],it will retreat but the cold will still be in your arm but no way as bad as it originally was.
next step is to bind it -not just with a spell- [binding spell] it has to wrapped in white satin or linen ,it has to be bound in white string .once this is done those who are affected by it must take it outside and bury it 2 to 3 feet down they must state that it can not enter this place and they need to recite a prayer over it then bury it and forget about it and tell no one as the last thing that they need is for it to return , this must be done outside the back door someplace as you want it gone [going] not being welcomed in the [front door]leave it where you put it and forget about it. do not plant a tree or bush above it [whatever they do ] all you can do is find it and bind it the rest is up to the people who live there .once this is all done re smoke and re smudge the home.and say a good prayer of thanks to the powers that be;
if it is found in a room repaint it afterwords either a pale yellow or white [the higher colors of spirituality.]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

picrat How dare you even bring up Edwards!?!?!

He was a proven hoax and debunked, he played with people's feelings. He simply used cold reading techniques and hoped for an emotional bond with what ever random names he spilled out.

You should seriously research COLD READING if you fell for Edwards.

Seriously.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

i never fell for Edwards as this is the way that i was taught by one of my teachers -i am a high shaman - designation -bear walker- this is not something that you would understand about.he was the best example that most have seen that they could relate to .
false or not this is one of the many ways that we use to unlock the power that is within us all .we can not help those who are not what they say they are.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

as to those who preach to us they can not help themselves as this is the only way that they know.ask the patron saint here as to how strong is his believe and he will tell us all that it is unwavering and that there is nothing that could change it even if it was proven that what he was taught was wrong.
GOD told us all that he was known by many names and many faces through out the world .old bible ;mine is my grandmothers it is 1939 edition family.
god.Allah yeyway budda brahma and so on .every language is different and we all use the same words just spoken differently-example-English speaking say love, Chinese and Japanese say wuve the reason being that they don`t have a sound in their language for L ,at lease until they are taught by us to make the L sound properly.
as our languages are different we cannot understand other races language -did not god separate us so that we spoke many tongues because we could not get along back then[some things never change.]
but there is one story in all faiths and religions that is the same - that is that 1 man appeared to all men and taught them the way. faith religion or beliefs depending on what we follow.
as to us as a species getting along this will never happen as our differences are so vast that no one wants to overcome their differences as they are all to content to follow and not question anything.
example for the patron saint-in my grandmothers bible there are 9 LETTERS ABOVE THE CHRISTS HEAD ON THE CROSS NOT 4 AS THEY CHANGED IT TO WHEN I WAS TAKING MY RELIGION AND LIFE AWARD IN SCOUTS. 35 TO 40 YEARS AGE THEY WERE TOLD NOT TO CHANGE ANYTHING NOT EVEN A WORD. AND THEY DID .i called and questioned my priest on it, his exact words were quote[believe what i teach to you or you may leave my church.]who`s church ? so i left never to return .
there are 5 letters in his first name & 4 in his last name. none of them match the name Jesus or those 4 letters that now sit above him .this is not a debate here this is something you would need to check out and see for yourself -faith should not be blinded by religions.
op`s they always told us that those letters above him was a lie -it meant the king of the Jews .what would you say if it was the mans true name , not what they told you .because the day that the pope stood in front of the whole world he said that those original 9 LETTERS were a lie and that this new group was the truth 4 LETTERS. they changed the book that day.period.
love your ending -never lose the unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
and we all quit learning the day we quit school and completed our edgamacations lol. but i do agree that the world is being led down a gilded path of false hopes and glory as the only thing that matters is money and corporate greed - and the masses that follow blindly end up with nothing ,not even cake [Marie Antoinette] it would seem that we all put our wise minds to sleep so that others could think for us . it is no wonder that we will never have peace in this world as money is all that matters .we are expendable ask the rothchilds why they have and own it all and we have nothing - WHEN MEN PLAY GOD`S.
OFF TOPIC BUT INTERESTING THOUGHT`S FOR YOU WOODY
PEACE ON EARTH AND GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN AND THINGS.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

hey woody it is the 14th one from the top second paragraph on .reply to post by incogniteus is the one that you are searching for .

have you ever watched the psychic john Edwards on t.v. he used to always rub his hands together to get the energy or [power] to flow.he even explained it to those who asked why he was always doing it . have you ever been taught how to do this and how to tell if it is working for you .
if not you just rub your hands together in a figure 8 pattern until they warm up and there is a tingling within them ,next move your hands as if you were going to clap them but don`t touch them together keep 5 to 6 inches apart as you do this and bring them together curl your fingers towards one another and straighten them when they move outwards again repeat 7eral times.you should be able to feel an electrical energy transfering between your finger tips each time they come close to one another. NOW YOU ARE READY TO GO HUNTING. [old technique being retaught] the demon hunters.

once you have got this energy going and working for you start to hunt within the whole house just touch anything and everything within be it cloths dressers furniture even a stick or a photo, just keep searching until you find the object that this thing is using as a portal.it could be big or it could be small but it is there somewhere.start with the room that the cat does not like ,especially dark places such as basement and attic.

if you find it you will know instantly what the portal is as your whole arm that touches it will instantly feel like and icicle from the fingers to the shoulder ,don`t be afraid of it even though it will freak you out the first time that it happens to you.it is ice cold. to stop it take your other hand and grab around your affected arm at the shoulder and push it back towards the object saying BACK with all the force that your voice can muster from within [you],it will retreat but the cold will still be in your arm but no way as bad as it originally was.
next step is to bind it -not just with a spell- [binding spell] it has to wrapped in white satin or linen ,it has to be bound in white string .once this is done those who are affected by it must take it outside and bury it 2 to 3 feet down they must state that it can not enter this place and they need to recite a prayer over it then bury it and forget about it and tell no one as the last thing that they need is for it to return , this must be done outside the back door someplace as you want it gone [going] not being welcomed in the [front door]leave it where you put it and forget about it. do not plant a tree or bush above it [whatever they do ] all you can do is find it and bind it the rest is up to the people who live there .once this is all done re smoke and re smudge the home.and say a good prayer of thanks to the powers that be;
if it is found in a room repaint it afterwords either a pale yellow or white [the higher colors of spirituality.]

Hey there picrat,

I do indeed know about this energy my friend ... I have used it for healing many times ... but never used it in the hunt before ... how stupid of me ... never crossed my mind

I once studied 'Quantum Touch Healing' and whilst the method you mention is the most natural and ancient of ways ... it is very similar to the method used in QT.

I like this idea a lot because I know it works ... I cannot believe I never thought of it before ... but I shall definaltely be doing this if/when the need arises next time ... this energy comes very easily and naturally to me so it should work very well ... and I also have used the 'bind & bury' method for other things on numerous occasions too, so it is all very familiar to me.

As for being verbally forceful ... I'm a mother (all grown now) ... but trust me when you're a mom to several tikes trying to run rings around you ... you know all about being verbally forceful.

Thank you for reminding me of the obvious.

Woody

[edit on 25-3-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
sometimes the obvious things are the ones that we all over look the most . this is the method that we used over here for a friend . one of her friends or so she thought uses 2 different names the one he tells us all and the real one is never told .i found out what it was quite by accident 1 day .
a unique name indeed -take the words dual devil out of it and what you have left is -DAWOOD- or he who owns the key to the pit.yea that one.he tried to use it against this friend he let out 4 of them before we caught him at it and shut the portal down on him .
p.s. we took the key off of him and put it where no one will ever find it i hope . what came through went after her aunt and not her as the night it happened i was there something grabbed the aunts leg and left claw marks 6 of them and her leg went ice cold . you see the one that it was after changed rooms that night -that is all that saved her . when the aunt screamed we both ran into the room and the aunt was snow white with fear. all i said was get out or else ,all three of us heard its claws or talons going down the outside wall of the house as it left.it never came back after wards as we did what had to be done asap i slept in that room the rest of that night .she has no problems since. this same friend always told her i was evil and that she could never trust me -after that she changed her outlook and he has never been back at all .
those 4 are still loose the odd time one of us catch sight of the little one it is only about 9 feet tall ,it is it`s 3 big brothers that i want first and they are quite adept at hiding so far ,ill get them soon enough .
a few little tykes eh trying aren`t they and your setting their boundaries are you ,funny i was once a little boy mommy said no and i still did it -boys will be boys.but they are a handful though .lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Very interesting I must say.

To be honest with you, before dealing with this leyline situation I would have taken your account with a grain of salt ... because I'd never come face to face with such energies before ... but not anymore.

Having said that I still believe it's healthy for people to hold an element of scepticism over things they have not had personal experience of.

Do the 3 brothers never lower their cloak at all ... as in do you have any clue where/how they hide ?

And thankfully my one time 'tykes' are all grown-up now.

Thanks for your help.

Woody

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
One of the best old tricks is the flour on the floor. You need to be the control group for this, I know it's been ripped off in several movies and by Ghost Adventures but it still produces interesting results. Put em to bed and flour the floor of the bedrooms and hallways. Or whereever the aggravation takes place.

I also have another thought. This may not be a good idea or it may turn out to be great. Put the girls together for a night in the more active house. This could be a bad thing if this is the entity's purpose. Perhaps he wants the girls together. This should be recorded without their knowledge. We've got several concealable cameras which are useful in this respect. The other thought is the demon may not want them together as there is strength in numbers. But there is also paranoia fueled hysteria in numbers as well.

Just a thought. Either way if you put them together something interesting is likely either way.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

you sound as if you ran into something that you never really expected to meet.yea they do go bump in the night.i have never gotten them to uncloak i think the only was that i can do it is to go after the little one,but that won`t happen until i learn to use all of the weapons at my disposal.salt ,holy water the dreamers staff are only the beginning of the arsenal that is at our disposal to use.

yes i work for someone it is not the church.that is why we are known as the guardians or the warriors,we never fail but at times it takes time .
but as to the little one [my bait at the stake] it keeps flitting around 2 people so i will begin to track it down it the dream time -at least there i`m cloaked and safe .
if the problem over there persists keep this open as i`m heading back home sometime within the next 2 years as no one in my family has returned to the isles for 300 + years .

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

you sound as if you ran into something that you never really expected to meet.yea they do go bump in the night.i have never gotten them to uncloak i think the only was that i can do it is to go after the little one,but that won`t happen until i learn to use all of the weapons at my disposal.salt ,holy water the dreamers staff are only the beginning of the arsenal that is at our disposal to use.

yes i work for someone it is not the church.that is why we are known as the guardians or the warriors,we never fail but at times it takes time .
but as to the little one [my bait at the stake] it keeps flitting around 2 people so i will begin to track it down it the dream time -at least there i`m cloaked and safe .
if the problem over there persists keep this open as i`m heading back home sometime within the next 2 years as no one in my family has returned to the isles for 300 + years .

You're correct I didn't expect it at all ... I honestly thought it was either an negative earthbound spirit or a 'shadow creature'.

You must let me know if/when you return ... and I will definately let this thread run on because I shall be adding to it as we continue.

Thankfully things have been quieter for longer this time ... not sure if that's a good thing ... or a bad thing lol we shall see I suppose ... but at least 'we' Iincluding the families) are more prepared now both physically and mentally.

Woody

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey ther Patron Saint ... can I begin by saying how pleased I am for you in the fact that you have found your connection with the God-source.

You might find it difficult ... if not impossible to believe and accept but if you were to change the words 'Jesus Christ' and 'Evangelist' in your post to 'God' and 'Pagan' my own experience and awakening story would be an almost identicle one.

I believe 100% in the God-source (which is the perfect balance of both feminine and masculine energy) ... but I believe that this is the same God-source as your's and everyone elses ... because there is only 'ONE GOD' no matter which path we take to find and connect with it.

And yes, I totally agree that demons do exist ... but not in the same humanized way that you do ... for me it's all about the natural Earth energies both positive and negative.

If you scroll back up page 19 a little way you will see that I have already covered this point. And whilst certain items may be repulsive to you (pentagrams / crystals / dreamcatchers etc), they are in the end only props ... in exactly the same way that a crucifix / holy water / and bible are to a Christian ... they may be good to have ... but the God-source dwells within us and does not need these props to continue existing ... that is just one of the weaknesses we mortals have ... the need to hold something solid in our hands to make it real ... not really necessary IMHO. For me I just look at the buds starting to form on a tree and watch the tide coming in and out ... things that only the God-ource can manifest.

So you see, whilst we may both acknowledge and connect with the one and only God-source (whatever name we call it by) we have taken very different paths to reach the points we have in our individual lives ... but the reality is just as great for me as it is for you.

But because of our different paths we also need to feel comfortable with our approaches and your way is not my way ... no more than my way would not be yours ... the words we speak when we commune with the God-source have to 'touch' us at the deepest level ... we should not utter someone elses words like a parrot ... that would mean nothing and hold no power.

Woody

First of all, I have read every post in this thread since page one, with utter amazement. I normally stick to the UFO and Ancient/Lost Civilization forums, although I very rarely post. This has been a complete eye opener for me, as I am very open minded to all things. I have my own belief system which I am proud to say I have formulated for myself over many, many years with the benefits of many ancient texts from many places, and also from threads just as this.

The real reason I have posted today though, is to praise the above (long quote, sorry mods but I could not justify shortening it) post. Never, and I mean never in my 39 years of life I have encountered such Wisdom. Your views resonate so deeply within me, and I cannot help but think that if the rest of humanity viewed our higher powers with such clarity and simple wisdom what a better world we would live in.

Sincerely, Thank You. You have single-handedly restored my faith in humanity.

P.S just to let you know, there are readers out there who can tell the genuine posters and the ones playing childish games. I spot them as soon as they first post. A big thank you to all the other serious contributors in here, you know who you are. Peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

Hey there Artreyus,

Thank-you for your kind words and I'm so pleased that they resonated with you.

Sometimes it is the simple ways/words that are the strongest ... it always amazes me (perhaps I'm just too naive) that people seem to miss the point ... because the bottom line is really nothing particularly magickal or powerful ... it's basic common-sense.

Very pleased to meet you

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I was wondering if you ever tried to command the entity to leave before?

or to see if there is an opening of a portal around the area of the ley?

If you did, did it work?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by thepathoverseer]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

That is interesting that the slang means a man moving from woman to woman...maybe there is relevance there.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Now how was that for analysis? Urban slang and demonology all in one. I'm so proud.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A disclaimer I put on my posts of late - I only read the OP and no replies. So please, if this is duplicate information, don't freak out on me.

Based on some of the criteria you have provided it sounds like this might be an incubus problem. The only question I would ask would be whether or not the girl(s) have had any unwanted sexual experiences with this entity or entities?

I explain Succubi/Incubi in further detail here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the sexual activity is missing from the equation it still could be an Incubus problem, but outside of that, there's no telling at this time. Being that you are a witch, I'm sure you know some banishing spells and the like - despite what some half-crazed few will tell you - YES - non-iodized salt barriers DO work - YES - magickal banishings do work - YES - I have several exorcism incantations which DO work and NO - I'm not religious.

Something that needs to be understood, however, is that if this is a demon situation what is commonly understood as a "demon" derives from the judeao-christian explanation of the entities. In reality, these things are as varied in personality and belief as humans are. They may be good, they may be bad, but there's no telling until contact is made and a relationship is developed. Some of the individuals I've helped out have actually come to realize this and work around the initial fear of the stereotype. Others, however, had legitimate issues where the thing needed to be sent back to the dimension it came from - and so we did.

Also beware of the religious nuts who will tell you that humans can use their faith to have complete control over the demon. Not happening. You can no more control a demon that way than can you a person you meet at a store. Devil's traps, barriers and banishings do work, if done properly.

If you can gather more information on the incidents with these individuals, especially any claims of sexual activity - communication - dreams, etc. That would be helpful in determining what the situation is before any actions are taken.

Good luck.

If you have any further questions on the matter, please feel free to ask.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Actually by skipping this rest of the thread you missed some pertinent info from woodwytch and myself. I wish I could include some of the U2Us... But this was far more interesting than the original post would indicate. She added a great deal of information to the OP, and we uncovered a great deal of pertinent info that you missed. I'm not freaking out on you, but unless you take the time to go through it your making uneducated statements. No offense intended. I simply mean that by not arming yourself with all of the pertinent info it's impossible to speak intelligently on this particular subject.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Hey there mf_luder,

Don't worry I'm not going to 'freak-out' on you (sounds kinda messy anyways)
But as DrJ has said in his reply ... you have missed so much juicy info by only reading the OP.

Addmitedly it's a long thread but if it's a subject you have an interest in (and it sounds like you do), I can recommend the read (I'm happy to answer any questions you might have ... and there are even some photographs added within the thread that I took in one of the houses ... very interesting) ... you might be pleasantly surprised to know that there was a minimum of BS or off-topic posts in the entire thread ... and it only wavered off-topic briefly a few pages in when we had a couple of youngsters claiming to be an angel and a demon (respectively) ... and a couple of over zealous religious types who were concerned for my soul.
But other than that the thread has remained steadily on topic .

I kept those with an interest updated on what was going on and how we dealt with it ... it took a couple of sessions but we did get rid of the offending entity ... it's been a few months now and whilst I was wary at first I am gradually beginning to think our second session was a great success as there has been no reappearence or problem in either house.

So I do recommend you give it a read ... I for one certainly learned a lot from some brilliant input from posters in this thread.

>>> NOTE TO ALL WITH AN INTEREST IN THIS THREAD

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

we don't care to harm human, don't let movies fool you, it's those angels you have to worry about.

by the way, earth is ripe for harvesting, you being a delicacy.

humanity as a whole is a delicacy. unfortunately some of your neighbor think you are delicious. after a few samples brought back from earth, they decided the genetics in cattle is lacking for their taste. your flesh is edible but what they're really after is your brain and eye balls. they don't cook for the reason that heat alter the state of your consumable mass. they like to serve you cold and breathing.

Look. If you don't take this stuff seriously, don't troll other people's threads with your fantasies you live in. You can't even keep your story straight. First you say you're not here to harm us - then come out with this rubbish about eating eyeballs and such. I don't know who you are but you aren't a demon dude. Get outside and get some fresh air and sunlight, then come back in. But don't bog down people's threads with fallacies.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

As you two suggested, I read through the rest of the posts and must say there was a LOT of good information in there. At least you know there are a few on this site that know what they're talking about and would probably be good in a pinch.

If you ever have anything else come up, I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway possible.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join