It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I think the polish thing wasn't relevant. I believe I made an error in judgement before I bumbled across the find in my last post. I got the impression that someone on your team has some polish ancestry and this thing was playing with them. Still could be the case but again if you scroll up I think we have the culprit.

Phew ! That's good because the Polish connection is me ... I was adopted as a baby and did some research into my biological parents ... turns out my biological father was Polish (so I'm half Polish obviously).

Now, as to your last post ... I notice there is something about 'granting love spells' ... well, all I can tell you is that Girl 1 (who is very mature and level headed) ... activity had already begun (early stages) but she discovered her boyfriend of several years, and sister had been sleeping together ... might this be relevent to what you added ?

Woody

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

SOrry if I spooked ya with the polish thing. Was just really random... Not sure where that came from. I was just going threw the anagrams and there were quite a few polish words that jumped out at me. Probably nothing. Coincidence or no?

Not sure about the love spells, but if you remember way back in he thread I referenced Hoodoo love potions. With Zabeth apearing in the Demons name, all of the love ties and the polish thing, the indian thing; do you think its coincidence? It could be but it's a helluva coincidence. I told you before I thought something else was going on there, and I'm not sure why I'm so drawn to this particular case...

I just think there is more than meets the eye here...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Last silly question... Are you having nightmares?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

SOrry if I spooked ya with the polish thing. Was just really random... Not sure where that came from. I was just going threw the anagrams and there were quite a few polish words that jumped out at me. Probably nothing. Coincidence or no?

Not sure about the love spells, but if you remember way back in he thread I referenced Hoodoo love potions. With Zabeth apearing in the Demons name, all of the love ties and the polish thing, the indian thing; do you think its coincidence? It could be but it's a helluva coincidence. I told you before I thought something else was going on there, and I'm not sure why I'm so drawn to this particular case...

I just think there is more than meets the eye here...

Hmmm ! Just read through the last few posts again and realized you'd made the anagram link ... sorry not firing on all cyllinders today.

As for coincidences ... ner sorry don't believe in them ... I do however believe in synchronicity !

So Dr J, tell me what are you thinking ... and whilst I may be half Polish I don't know a word of the language so please reveal the Polish words you discovered in the anagrams ... and the meanings (when you have a minute).

Woody

Sorry just saw your nightmare question. As it happens I had about 3 after the first ridding session ... but since session 2 I have had no more.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No worries.

Older form of the word kill. Followed by something. you'd be surprised how many negative anagrams turn up for that word. Not sure why 2 polish words ou of thousands jumped out but oh well. Some rough gaelic as well.

Also a lot of negative phoenetic derivitives. Let me tell ya a month of sporadic research. I'm interested as to the origins of the person in your team who picked up that word.

Ok there were some older language derivitives of some older polish spirits/demons etc... A lot centered around nightmares and sleep paralysis.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No worries.

Older form of the word kill. Followed by something. you'd be surprised how many negative anagrams turn up for that word. Not sure why 2 polish words ou of thousands jumped out but oh well. Some rough gaelic as well.

Also a lot of negative phoenetic derivitives. Let me tell ya a month of sporadic research. I'm interested as to the origins of the person in your team who picked up that word.

Ok there were some older language derivitives of some older polish spirits/demons etc... A lot centered around nightmares and sleep paralysis.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by DrJay1975]

Interesting ... ok Dr J, I 'm going to u2u you a little info about my team member who came up with the name (for confidentiality purposes).

Woody

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

woody hope you found the section on the dreamers staff in the river goddesses post it can be used both in the dream time and the waken state,as long as you con dream when awake or asleep either time will suffice.
the name that i gave you came from the list of known demons from the church ,you might want to sit and speak with a priest as to what they know about this one .every bit helps.

your faith and beliefs should not matter to them as we all fight for the light . please keep posting as to what is going on as the anagram is a portal try to shut it down and seal it use the staff it should work .where do i get my hands on the anagram i`ll see what i can do from this end .

good hunting .the guardian abbraxxas.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

woody the anagram may also be a seal put there in ancient times. remember there is a pit that no one wants to open . and no i`m not a priest i`m better .pagan high shaman -BEAR WALKER.
SENT THE ANAGRAM

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I suggest a psychic or medium, maybe also a priest too. But for the daughters I would let them get their favorite pictures of angels to help those two to visualize that they'll protect them if they need comfort and protection. Get them to think and repeat to themselves of love, light and peace. Eventually those two will vibrate at a higher frequency of love, and they will no longer be bothered anymore by any negative spirit.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

woody hope you found the section on the dreamers staff in the river goddesses post it can be used both in the dream time and the waken state,as long as you con dream when awake or asleep either time will suffice.
the name that i gave you came from the list of known demons from the church ,you might want to sit and speak with a priest as to what they know about this one .every bit helps.

your faith and beliefs should not matter to them as we all fight for the light . please keep posting as to what is going on as the anagram is a portal try to shut it down and seal it use the staff it should work .where do i get my hands on the anagram i`ll see what i can do from this end .

good hunting .the guardian abbraxxas.

Hey there I went crosseyed trying to find the post ... somehow I must have kept missing it ... I checked the whole last 20 pages ... I don't suppose you have an actual post link ?

I am very keen to read it as it's something I've never heard of before.

Woody

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by picrat

woody the anagram may also be a seal put there in ancient times. remember there is a pit that no one wants to open . and no i`m not a priest i`m better .pagan high shaman -BEAR WALKER.
SENT THE ANAGRAM

To keep you and everyone else who is still interested in the thread up to speed ... both girls and their mothers are doing well ... since the last cleansing there has been no activity at all both houses feel clear.

But I'd still like to learn as much as I can for future reference either at their houses or elsewhere.

Please keep any info coming about anagrams ... the 'seal' idea certainly sits right with me.

Woody

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I suggest a psychic or medium, maybe also a priest too. But for the daughters I would let them get their favorite pictures of angels to help those two to visualize that they'll protect them if they need comfort and protection. Get them to think and repeat to themselves of love, light and peace. Eventually those two will vibrate at a higher frequency of love, and they will no longer be bothered anymore by any negative spirit.

Hey there Shrukin89, thanks for the input ... as I've mentioned before all offerings are welcome. And I continue to be in contact with both households on a weekly basis ... and they know they can contact me any time (day or night) should the need arise.

Woody

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting posts, though I think there is something that all of us are missing. The main question is, are you going to go back and check on such, or having the families contact you if the spirits do come back? And did you show both families how to prevent/stop such from coming back. My understanding of such, is that most hauntings are cause of the people themselves, not just cause a spirit comes into a house. Something tells me that this is not over, careful it may have friends. You had mentioned that there was a farm there before the houses, did you check on the local history and legends of the area? Sometimes some things come from the past as nothing remains forgotten for too long, the earth will give up its secrets. As far as your camera problems there is an explination, high or spiritual energy will tend to muck up electronics and drain bateries faster than anything, I know, went through a good 4 watches before I found out that I needed to leave them off before doing anything spiritual. But keep us informed, as I am interested.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Hey there sdcigarpig, if you take a looksee at my previous post you'll see that both families have permission to call me whenever they need to and I am in contact with them weekly anyways.

I have given them all several lessons in self-protection and what to do/not do etc. so as not to attract it.

I have tried to do more research about the area where both houses stand but other than knowing it was previosly a farm and orchard, I seem to have drawn a blank ... but I continue to dig around at the local library when I get time.

I tend to agree that it may not be completely over yet and the reason being ... the constant flow of energy along the leyline ... I can think of nothing that could stop this flow ... and even if there was a way ... would it be advisible.

To answer my own question ... 'I think not' ... because surely to block/prevent the natural flow of said energy would only create a build-up which would at some point have to blow !

I don't think that is something I would like to be around to see ... as a Pagan I accept that this is natural energy ... albeit negative ... but it must be respected as such nonetheless.

It is a dilemma to be sure.

And don't speak to me about battery drains OMG what a pain that is. lol

Woody

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there sdcigarpig, if you take a looksee at my previous post you'll see that both families have permission to call me whenever they need to and I am in contact with them weekly anyways.

I have given them all several lessons in self-protection and what to do/not do etc. so as not to attract it.

I have tried to do more research about the area where both houses stand but other than knowing it was previosly a farm and orchard, I seem to have drawn a blank ... but I continue to dig around at the local library when I get time.

I tend to agree that it may not be completely over yet and the reason being ... the constant flow of energy along the leyline ... I can think of nothing that could stop this flow ... and even if there was a way ... would it be advisible.

To answer my own question ... 'I think not' ... because surely to block/prevent the natural flow of said energy would only create a build-up which would at some point have to blow !

I don't think that is something I would like to be around to see ... as a Pagan I accept that this is natural energy ... albeit negative ... but it must be respected as such nonetheless.

Woody

I would not try to block the flow, rather I would think that there are 2 things that could be done. One is change the negative leyline to a possitive, or redirect the flow. Both are possible and requires a bit of work on the part of the homeowners. I would say you would want to look into the eastern feng shui to do such, as the taoist are excellent at that, in blocking and redirecting the flow of natural energies to provide a bennifit for a home. Things like a simple filled bird bath, natural plant life and crystals can provide a bennifit. Other parts, such as hanging a mirror on the door can often provide a reflection for such energies can produce a world of good. Wind chimes and sharp angles in the area can break up the flow of the energy, as it is like a current. Just takes a bit of work. I am not sure how the houses sit or the layout of the land, but it can be effective. Things that create a possitive feeling it what is needed in this case.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

I would not try to block the flow, rather I would think that there are 2 things that could be done. One is change the negative leyline to a possitive, or redirect the flow. Both are possible and requires a bit of work on the part of the homeowners. I would say you would want to look into the eastern feng shui to do such, as the taoist are excellent at that, in blocking and redirecting the flow of natural energies to provide a bennifit for a home. Things like a simple filled bird bath, natural plant life and crystals can provide a bennifit. Other parts, such as hanging a mirror on the door can often provide a reflection for such energies can produce a world of good. Wind chimes and sharp angles in the area can break up the flow of the energy, as it is like a current. Just takes a bit of work. I am not sure how the houses sit or the layout of the land, but it can be effective. Things that create a possitive feeling it what is needed in this case.

Now the feng shui idea is something I hadn't considered ... I have to admit I've never felt a kindred connection to it but it is certainly worth consideration.

I do believe this might help to eleviate and be a good focal act for those concerned.

However, I don't honestly see how a naturally negative leyline can be turned into a positive leyline ... that just sounds a bit of a New-Age concept to me (sorry I mean no offence). I'm a very logical witch who not only respects our Earth Mother ... I also have a very keen interest in geology and the natural electromagnetics within the Earth.

And I definately don't like the sound of 'redirecting' the energy flow ... surely that (even if it was possible ... which again I doubt ... sorry) would simply be sending it in someone elses direction ... that goes against all the ethics I hold ('if it harm none' and all that)

Don't forget that for every action there is a reaction ... we must always remember that ... I believe the trick is to try and create a harmonic balance thereby subduing the negative energy with equal amounts of positive energy ... and maybe feng shui could have a part to play in creating that balance ... I must read-up on this (thank-you for that suggestion)

Woody

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've read through some of the posts on here, so I'll give you my thoughts.

Demons ARE REAL. They are as real as you or I. I'm 31 years old, and about 4 years ago I gave my life to Jesus Christ. At the time, I was addicted to drugs, alcohol, suffered from PTSD, I had severe knee pain from ACL/MCL re-constructive surgery from Airborne jumps and had numerous other problems at the time. When I walked up to the altar, lifted my arms in the air and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior...I saw a bright flash of white light and it felt like 1 Million pounds came off my shoulders. I have had no more knee pain, I haven't touched a drop of alcohol or a drug since and I've dedicated my entire life to serving Him as an Evangelist.

I have witnessed with my own two eyes demons being cast out of people. Not only can they possess people, but they can oppress them as well. Demons can do everything from make people sick (spirit of infirmity), give them suicidal thoughts, cause them to become addicted to drugs/alcohol and various other things. People who play with Ouija boards, dabble in magic, deal with Satanists and the like have no idea what they could be getting themselves into.

There are many signs we can look for in a possessed home or building. Some of the things a person can look for are doors slamming when nobody is there, strange noises, reputation for calamities (people being pushed down stairs, finances always being drained, etc.), the air seems heavy (making it harder to breathe), animals acting fearful or weird (dogs barking like mad for no reason), and so forth. Often somebody with spiritual discernment will often pick up on a spiritual presence that doesn't feel right. It's not uncommon to visit a home and pick up on demonic presence before even finding out that there was demonic activity that's taken place there. I've picked up on something demonic before even entering a home before... just standing on the property is enough to sense out an unclean presence.

How does this happen, a home or property being possessed?
1. Sins of the inhabitants: One of the ways which a place can become defiled is through the deeds of its inhabitants. If things such as séances, voodoo, adultery, or incest have been practiced in a home, then demonic spirits may inhabit there. The Word of God tells us that the deeds of its inhabitants can defile even the land on which it is practiced: Leviticus 18:24-25,27; Jeremiah 3:9; Ezekiel 36:17; Jeremiah 2:7
2. Possession of cursed things: Another means by which a home can be defiled is through the possession of cursed items, such as idols, occult books, rings, satanic symbols, and so forth. The Word of God gives us a good indication that possessing idols can pollute the land and bring a curse upon it: Ezekiel 36:18; Jeremiah 50:38; Deuteronomy 7:26.

How do you cleanse a home or land?

The first step to cleansing a home, building, church or property, is to get rid of any cursed items that it is possessing. If there are occult books, Ouija boards, crystal balls, new age drawings, dream catchers or other items used to glorify Satan hanging around, then they need to go. Just like we need to break up legal grounds in a person before casting out their demons, it is also vital to break up legal grounds in our homes, buildings, churches and land before driving out the demons. It is very helpful to pray and ask the Lord to reveal any unclean items that must be taken out. The Holy Spirit is great at revealing things that we would never think of! Here are a few examples of items that usually carry accursed value: occult books, pornography, satanic symbols, demonic/occult rings, skulls, frogs, owls, new age drawings, items used for divination, Ouija boards, etc.

CONTINUED.....

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
CONTINUED....

The next step is to go through each room, and pray over it, dedicating it to the Lord. I would even pray over a glass of water, and ask the Lord that the water represent the Blood of Christ Jesus, then take the water around the house and sprinkle the water in each room and closet, etc.

Finally, it is time to begin taking authority over the spirits in that home, and command them to leave in Jesus' name. Go through each room, closet, nook and cranny, and command the unclean spirits residing there to come out in Jesus' name and to leave the property.

The head of the household MUST take control of this demonic presence. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will help you out as much as I can.

Patron Saint

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This thread has inspired me to share my own story to possibly get some insight and help with my personal situation.

Check my profile shortly and I should have some of it up.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

In feng Shui, it is the art of placement and the use of natural elements to direct and change the flow of energy. It uses things like plants, water, rocks, trees, live animals and the placement of such to create a more harmonious environment for a person to live. The best example that I can think of where the ley lines and energy of a place was altered is the Forbidden City in China. The spot was chosen by the empror of China, but the court Taoist believed it was a bad spot. Rather than change the location, the Taoist used their knowledge of Feng Shui to change the lay of the land and the way the energy flowed. Thinks like a fountain or a pool with running water in the back can change the energy flow in a good way. Kind of like building a solid foundation of positive aspects around the houses to give a more peaceful and harmonious aspect to the area. Other things such as flowers in front, live birds that sing, simple things to change the flow and nature of energy. Kind of reminds me of a priestess's house. I was in her alter room and based off of the flowers she kept on her alter, I found that there was a flow that was off balanced, as the flowers on the left side were dying faster than the right, rather than accumulating and building as it were. Simple solutions was to add a few crystals in the middle and on the left side to adjust for the imbalance of energy.
Just a thought.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join