It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by woodwytch
have you ever thought of u2u'ing each other, instead of hijacking a thread with your mind-numbingly boring drivvle ?

Ah, but then that'd be a sensible idea that wouldn't garner as much attention now would it?

Kids these days eh?

Phoenix

I know ... I played right into the little s#@t's hands didn't I ... dammit I must be getting old

In truth the thread was pretty much finished anyway ... unless there are any future updates to be added. But as I've already said things are ticking along very nicely for both families at the moment.

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Hahaha DOADOA the funny things is that I have merged with my higher self on constant occasions. I do know that it is my bit and the importance of others to awaken the people on this planet. My vessel is not doomed I am growing more and more each day and I am merging more and more by the hour.

It is kind of funny on what you said that the humans are meant to be capable of greater things and that is right. But they are not capable of this because of the negatives and the brainwashing done constantly over years. I mean its just a simple switch on and off mechanism.

But there is more to all of this and you do not understand that once the disclosure and ascension happens. We will win and it will be all over because all will merge with higher self's and great things will happen.

Also who is the man by the name Ranker is he a demon or a payed assassin.???

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Sowwy Woody

did not mean to start a mini war between good and evil on your thread

I have created a thread with encounters and experiences and other things too. I think it would be worth for you to check it out might bring some old memories back to you

The Whole family has been busy and working on things I feel like the only useless one because I was not told what to do

Yeh I guess my protocol and contract is allowed to be breached at a limited amount

I hope all is good and that you are well after the demon fight lol????

Hey did you manage to close off the portal it was coming through

Peace and light

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

You forgot to mention the title of your thread so that anyone who'd like to take a look can find it.

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
lol here we are this is the thread link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its amazing how many people are showing up and it is great mass awareness is always a great thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I didn't have time to read the whole thread so I'm not sure if this had been addressed or not, but it really bothered me and I felt like I had to post, I even signed up after a long time of lurking just to do it. This post caught my eye for some reason and I was trying to research that name, but couldn't come up with anything not in the first 8 pages of the thread. I kept coming back to these points in my mind while I was doing the research though.

The thing about the black pepper smell really bothers me. Have you confirmed this? Because smell isn't really the most experienced of our senses. If someone had not smelled the faint odor of sulphur before then they might describe it as a black pepper smell.

Other than that somewhat rational tidbit all I can offer is something I feel is right. And that's this: You need to do something fast, get help to get rid of this entity because it is waiting to make a choice between the two girls, and after that you won't have any control of the situation. If one of the families requests that you cease helping them, know that you are too late, and do not inquire any more into the situation at your own risk. (If I'm right one family will say the entity is gone, and the other will decline your further help)

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

Well, what can I say ... you came out of the 'lurker' cupboard to help me out ... I really do appreciate that, thank-you ... and welcome to ATS.

I ... or at least my team and I, have already cleansed both houses (nearly 2 weeks ago now) ... and both homes have felt clear since that time with both families able to sleep in their own rooms upstairs in comfort again.

I had the same idea about the smell of black pepper ... but 'girl 1', assured me at the time that it was definately black pepper and not the rotten egg smell, that is usually associated with sulphur.

Whilst I have already cleared these houses (although I shall be keeping a close eye on both families and their properties for a while longer), the information you and several other posters have put forward, is and will continue to be helpful ... should I encounter anything similar in the future ... so nothing will be seen as 'too late' or 'a waste of time' ... every piece of useful information has been stored.

Again thank-you for taking the time to reply here (and actually putting the thread back on topic), plus ... enjoy the time you spend on ATS in general.

Woody

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Guess I should have read the post at the top of this page. I have a strong empathic response to stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush

Guess I should have read the post at the top of this page. I have a strong empathic response to stuff like this.

Not a problem as I said your input was still appreciated.

Woody

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

If you are truly a demon,
give me your name.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
how did you get into investigating

[edit on 4-2-2010 by syress]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by syress
how did you get into investigating

[edit on 4-2-2010 by syress]

Hmmm ! Good question.

It would be more appropriate to say that 'investigating got into me'.

I have been aware of spirits / ghosts since I was a young child ... I know this is a bit of an over-used phrase nowadays ... but in my case it just happens to be true.

I saw my first solid manifestation of spirit when I wa 3 yrs old ... and there were a regularly 3-4 spirit children who would play with me in my room until I was about 9-10 ... this is when I first realized that not everyone saw things in exactly the same way that I did.

So it's true to say that throughout my life I have just accepted spirits ... in exactly the same way that I accept the thousands of living people that I pass in the street day to day. The only difference being, that if you get a taxi (cab) and there happens to be a spirit along for the ride ... they never go halves with the fayre.

Another time when I worked in a small therapy centre a few miles from my home ... I was coming home on the bus, when I felt someone sit in the seat behind me ... lean forward and whisper in my ear that the small lake to my left was 'where he'd died' ... I looked around and of course there was no-one there ... in fact there was no-one sitting anywhere behind me on the entire bus.

This voice had been such a clear whisper in my ear, that I researched the old copies of the local newspapers at the library and discovered that in the August of 1889, a farmer had lost control of his cart and it had tipped into the lake, whereby both he and the carthorse had drowned before they could be rescued.

As for the 'investigation' part ... I often get people asking me how to 'do' it ... or ask to come along when I go to a house etc.

A couple of these people showed genuine interest and innate talents in the field, so I decided to form W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source).

You'd be surprised how many people are happy to let their resident spirits stay, once they know their story ... and realize they're not there to harm them ... it's always that fear of the unknown that creeps people out ... and once it's no longer unknown ... they have nothing to fear.

By trade I am a Pastlife Regression Therapist, so for me W.I.S.P.S is one of my 'after hours' methods of relaxation.
... I've never been scared of spirits (even the negative ones) ... and if ever I do feel 'spooked' I know it's just my imagination (that's how I judge situations).

But the events that I spoke of in this thread was probably the most menacing entity I've ever dealt with ... but in the end he had nothing to back up his threats and inuendo. And for the now peace has been restored.

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Been gone for a few months and a friend tossed me a link to this thread and I thought this maybe of some help to ya:

My Guide to Exorcisms and Demons

While it doesn't go into much detail about classes, it does explain some things that maybe interesting to you. It is one of my older threads, but it has some of my personal research and studies in there! Hope it helps!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch

Its a very interesting case , the name "zabeth" may have been misunderstood, there is a demonic entity , and it's otherwise known as the"Lord of flies" or the "chief of false gods" and it's name is similar to this , one could say that it could be a coincidence but the report of seeing red eyes is to much of a coincidence , i had a case that had nearly identical circumstances and it turned out to be what i thought it was .

This case will be very difficult or nearly impossible to solve without professional help, and any of the names that are picked up by you or a medium should be handled with extreme care and not repeated out loud this can have the same effect as sommoning it , so be careful .

best wishes
ian
G.P.S

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Hey there, thanks for that link I've just saved it to read properly later.

Woody

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1972ian

Thanks for that Ian if you have any more details to offer either here or u2u I'd be grateful.

As it happens I had a phonecall earlier today from the mother of Girl 1, to say that they feel things are beginning to start-up again. So I rang the mother of Girl 2 (just to ask how things were - without giving anything away) ... guess what ... for the last couple of nights she's felt like she's being watched ... although nothing else has happened yet.

I had hoped things would stay quiet a while longer (it's been just over a month) ... but we've arrange another visit this Thursday, to calm it down before it becomes too active again.

Woody

Edit to add >>> almost forgot to say ... that was a great 'livestream' ghosthunt on Sunday ... look forward to the next one.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

woody look in the oobe`s section started by the river goddess within the last 20 pages there lie the instructions for making and using the dreamers staff -biblical speaking -thy rod and thy staff they comfort me,it is one of the weapons of the father`s -it is his gift and weapon for us to use in this fight. good hunting.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Hey there picrat ... it's 1:30am here now and I'm sitting in bed Having a final look through ATS before I go to sleep ... but I shall definately check that out on the morrow. It sounds particularly interesting thanks for the heads-up.

Nighty Night
Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
it's only going to get worst from here. you have no idea what you have just brought upon yourself. by acknowledging his presence, you have attracted him to you, just hope your souls aren't compatible with his essence. michelle.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
read the whole thing this time.

How did it go on thursday? This was still on my mind so I came back to check it out and was surprised to find the new updates.

I was wondering about what you taught them for self protection? Did you teach them pagan rituals? What religion do they practice if any?

The whole situation is weird. It's really bugging me. One thing that points to this being an entity more powerful then yet revealed: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't two vulnerable young women on the same lay-line be an ideal situation for a malicious entity? And just like the strongest tiger hunts the most plentiful ground...

I have questions too.

Have you tried at all to enlist the help of the attached spirits from Girl 1, the scotsman and the 8 year old? It was suggested the girl gave the name zabeth. Maybe if they were contacted more directly they could over more help. I'd like to know if they are still there in any case.

About the picture you posted, was it a camera with a flash? The stuff on the bottom left looks like HVAC tubing ala brazil which would be reflective. Not sure what the smoke/hair looking stuff is. Any way you could post a picture of the same area except lighted?

Sorry for asking so much in one post, I hope I didn't re-ask any questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join