It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Clock Just Moved From 5 Minutes To...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
6 Minutes. What does this mean to you? Is the clock still relevant?

Online Live Discussion Here

Pakistani professor just said there are 2 countries currently producing the maximum amount of uranium allowed- Pakistan & India.

If you break the clock down it means 1 minute = 15 years.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This clock says to me....

..."you should be panicking "

It's a silly clock, can't even tell the time properly, let alone tell me how close we are to doomsday.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When they shall say "Peace and Safety", Then Sudden Destruction Shall Fall Upon Them.

*Prophecy written in a book that is over 2000 years old!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It makes me think that the people setting the clock must be blind, deaf, and dumb. I look outside and see a species racing to their demise. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic

When they shall say "Peace and Safety", Then Sudden Destruction Shall Fall Upon Them.

*Prophecy written in a book that is over 2000 years old!

Please point me in the direction of that quote, I would like to see that.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I think they mean this - bible.cc...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is great news...

We get 90 more years...

Kinda blows the 2012 thing outta the water.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ill put this in a way everyone can understand.

Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap) Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap) Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap) Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
*shakes head*

You'd think science would come up with a clock that works..

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's cockameemy propaganda, do you think that when the world ends we will be counting it down?

Pah!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Please change your background pic....Because you obviously won't believe anything!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Please change your background pic....Because you obviously won't believe anything!

It's erm....ironi...you know what...it's paradoxica....erm....extracting the urin...

Yeah maybe you are right

ATS isn't ready for quite ready for throwaway comedy from Europe so...

NO! I BELIEVE EVERYTHING!!!

I just think the scientists have been infiltrated by the *Insert favourite fictional baddie here* and aren't using the *Insert favourite calendar type here* as was prophesied by *insert more hokum here* which proves *insert favourite cluster of bad guys here* are withholding *insert favourite truth here* from us!!!?!

But seriously; is the clock a wind up one???

-m0r

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

It makes me think that the people setting the clock must be blind, deaf, and dumb. I look outside and see a species racing to their demise. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not exactly, but I am sure their intentions are more to lie to people and tell them 'it's gonna be OK!' than they being dumber than a sack of rocks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I just think the scientists have been infiltrated by the *Insert favourite fictional baddie here* and aren't using the *Insert favourite calendar type here* as was prophesied by *insert more hokum here* which proves *insert favourite cluster of bad guys here* are withholding *insert favourite truth here* from us!!!?!

Oooh! Mad Libs! Lemme try! Lemme try!

I just think the scientists have been infiltrated by The Daleks and aren't using the Mayan Riverdance Calender as was prophesied by Blossom Goodchild and the all Alien Rubber band which proves Cobra are withholding exactly how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop from us!!!?!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i can say it has just moved to 1 second. what does this mean? absolutely nothing. why? because when it does happen, does it matter what the clock is saying?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I think it means Mr.Manhattan is about to be framed by someone he used to work closely with.

Maybe Steve Vai will bring the world together like the Wyld Stallions did.

The best part is there are people on this forum who will think I am writing in code.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Clocks are unidirectional. The mere fact that this "clock" moved backwards makes the whole thing a sham. Who is running this clock anyway? Project Camelot?

My 2-cents

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To me it speaks to the disconnect between conspiracy theorists and reality. I'm not saying the scientists behind the clock have the final word, but I am saying that their word is worth 100:1 compared to those, on say, ATS, who masturbate to the thought of world collapse and anarchy.

If there was a FOX news doomclock, controlled by Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly, and it was permanently glued to midnight, half the people here would stand up and be like "SEE! WE TOLD YOU! THE CLOCK DOESN'T LIE!"

It's ok guys, we may annihilate ourselves yet, take a pill

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey Sig, thanks for the news! S&F
Now we know they are lyin' to us!

It should be:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Don't be ridiculous the only justfiable excuse they have for turning the clock back is that climate change was factored into the clock moving to 5minutes in the first place, as its currently considered "debunked" by what seems to be the majority then it could be said that they moved it forward too far last time.

However since 2007, N.Korea has definately sorted out their nuke issues, Iran has continued to enrich urianium for when they want to weaponize it, weve had a couple of supposed global pandemics, major earth related disasters, and the virtual collapse of the global economy.

So as I said in my earlier post

Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap) Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap) Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap) Prop-a-ganda (clap-clap-clapclapclap)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join