It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from shiloh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hello all, my name is Shiloh, I reside somewhere in Memphis, tn. I am in law enforcement locally and Im a member of the National Guard. I dont want no comments about "weekend warriors" ive been deployed 2 years as a weekend warrior, with that aside lol..I am a avid reader, from conspiracy to reptillians, from the occult to the paranormal im reading all. Ive been researching and reading on these matters for over 8 years, Im only 22. I travel over the mid south researching and photographing sites and welcome any tips or company. Latest reads have been " Tales from the Time Loop by David Icke" among various William Henry books. Anyone in the mid south with like interests feel free to email or message me. With that Im done

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi there Shiloh. Welcome to ATS.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hello, I am new today too, have a good time. Oh, and FYI, read pretty much ALL the links you see (except the ads, lol)

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
plenty of good reading material on this forum, i think im in heaven

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
me too
I live reading, and forums
lol

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shilohlee
I am in law enforcement locally and Im a member of the National Guard.

Greetings from pixyland,

I have read Tales from the Time loop and found it very interesting. What Iwould like to know is what you thought of it. Since you are a member of law enforcement and the National Guard I am definitely interested in what you got from the book.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
well it is a touchy subject, but I have to say that I have seen a bit first hand that confirms some of Ickes writings...quite a bit...The lost children they do infact exist, Ive seen where some of them end up. Icke is well wrote and consuming at times, I had to point that book along with children of the matrix down several times, just because of what I was reading hit home so true, really hit home...in the heart. Being in those professions I tend to approach life with a calloused heart, cold on duty, but after seeing quite a bit of things that only back those idea's or theories mentioned, and im not talking about domestic violence or murder...I mean just things....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello, shilohlee. Glad to have you with us. I grew up near Memphis, but have now transplanted to East TN. I miss the "flat lands" and don't get back there often enough. See you around the forums.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS shilohlee.

As well as reading don't forget to post.

With all that research you've done I bet you have some interesting info to share.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Greetings,shilohlee
Welcome to ats enjoy your stay here if i can help you out with anything send me a U2U

se7
ps tell me you dont belive in david icke
please

top topics

join