It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Annett: Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Kevin Annett: Canada

censored-news.blogspot.com

Kevin Annett, beaten in Vancouver on Wednesday, releases this new article about Canada's police and churches involved in sex crimes and sex trafficking, including Native women and children. Annett has exposed the murder of Native children in church-operated residential schools in Canada and is pressing for the identification of the graves of disappeared Native children.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
bsnorrell.blogspot.com

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sad, this is very sad. It might be Canada's version of the Franklin Scandal. The intimidation equation of people protesting and bringing this news to the forefront is a litmus test of how serious the potential cover-up will be.

The second link is more detailed on the attack of Mr Annett.

It seems there is still genocide against the indigenous tribes of Canada.

censored-news.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This genocide has been going on for years, and they think government repirations are going to cut it. We don't need any more handouts.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Most of the people who have stories like this, I think are insane.

I doubt "everyone" knows about this stuff. However enough do.

There are many people who get into all of these professions because they are good real people.

And then there are the other people. Who have some pretty free reign because, 1. the good people cannot even fathom to think about the badness, 2. they have no compunction against doing anything to get and keep themselves in power or position, unlike their opponents.

The thing about having to know gangsters to get into serious office - I ABSOLUTELY believe that - no, let me amend that - I KNOW that. That isn't made up. At all. I wish it was. I REALLY wish I could say that it was made up.

You can get in being a good person, but you will be met with resistance, legal, illegal and governmental from these people. They haven't a moral in their bodies, and that means that when you play fair you have a MUCH bigger mountain to climb. You have to climb all the usual problems, and then you have to scale their loads of corrupt immoral petty bs too.

The Pickton family has connections. He's dirty as they come - but he certainly wasn't working in a vacuum. Actually, he seemed to be totally unconcerned by the idea that he might be caught doing what he did.

People, regular people, tried many times to bring attention to the missing people. And it was ignored, and it was spun by those in authority. It is STILL being spun. The fact is that there was a problem, it was apparent to just about everyone EXCEPT the authorities.

There is some very serious problems with human trafficking in this area. And if the authorities are saying otherwise, they are lying, straight up, with no compunction. There is NO WAY they don't know that there is a problem with human trafficking. Their location alone would make them a prime interface point for trafficinking of humans into and out of this continent. Logic alone would tell you that .

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh, and you cannot trust the press in Canada. They are just regular people usually. However, they have their price as do their bosses.

The Premier of my province could literally fall off the plane REGULARLY in a drunken stupour onto the tarmac in front of dozens of journalists, and miss international trade meetings because of it, and you'd never hear boo about it.

They'll joke about it amoungst themselves - but it'll never hit any media outlet.

[edit on 2010/1/14 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join