It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credible Terrorism Threats

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This thread is to report credible AQ terrorism threats for the purpose of information and preparation.
Please keep on topic.

www.cnn.com...
"Washington (CNN) -- The United States is closely monitoring a "credible threat" from al Qaeda in Yemen against the U.S. homeland, two senior officials told CNN."

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There are reports coming out of Langley about a new credible threat. It has been linked to many terrors and many a sleepless night. The threat is not new and has been known to even be credible on bases around the world.

You ask me what this new/old threat is?

The bogeyman.

I am sorry, but the bogeyman is more a threat to people then Al Queda. He scares bejusus outta me, and Al Queda I could give a crap about.

edit to say sorry!

[edit on 1/14/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Great, first post goes off topic. Crikey.
If you want to flame people go to another thread. If you don't want to take credible threats seriously, go to another thread. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Really you need to contact the white house and downing street as thats where the terrorist threats have been coming from lately.

As for AQ = AL QUAEDA

The basic truth is that Al Qaeda does not exist and never has. Al Qaeda is a manufactured enemy who was created by the Bush Administration in order to have an excuse to wage a war for the control of the world’s oil resources.

Another Bull# piece of propaganda by the CFR

Al Qaeda does not exist and never has

[edit on 14-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

AQ is spelled al Qaeda. If you don't believe they exist please travel to Pakistan.
If you would like to flame and not add anything to this thread... there are plenty of other threads you can attend. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thanks JJ. I missed this one. I do think there is something going on that is being watched at this time.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The ignorance, willful ignorance on the part of some posters on the board is beyond amazing. One has to wonder about the motivation of a person who exhibits a complete and utter refusal to educate themselves.

How blind you are! While you arrogantly admonish others (incorrectly in JJ's case) for mindless fear-mongering, some here find comfort in attempting to discredit without the least bit of research or investigation into the reports.

One is left to conclude that these posters are either simpletons, brainwashed or have reason to convince others that the real and serious threat of Islamic Terrorists does not exist.

If the latter, what would motivate such actions?

Consider this carefully people.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to franspeakfree

you should go on you tube and see what some imams say about the west before you call bulls*!t on islamic terrorism maybe look at the banners that many will hold high in marches here some exsamples i`ve seen, FREEDOM GO TO HELL, BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT ISLAM, something like GOD BLESS HITLER i cant remember the exact wording on this one but these are in europe if you ignore these then youve taken a side and your reply would be propaganda itself

edit for adding reply to franspeakfree

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Aceofclubs]

and spelling. duh

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
With the distraction of Haiti, which will dominate the headlines for the next 2 weeks, there will be events that slip under the radar. The enemy also takes advantage of this.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Personally, I find many actions of our own government more of a threat to my existance than any foreign threat, muslim or otherwise.
I, too, am under the belief that "Al Quaida", however one chooses to spell it, was created by my country to support plans to keep fear a viable tool in the war on citizens.

My $.02
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow, check this one out.

Credible threats and the quote-

January 12, 2010
Benefits of a Near Disaster
Author: Marisa L. Porges, International Affairs Fellow in Residence Op-Ed Philadelphia Inquirer

Marisa L. Porges states, "the attempted Christmas attack has inadvertently helped the United States on multiple national security fronts."

From the link-CFR-Americas

Sorry, when you have people linked with CFR mixed in with the media, and their stated purposes to install MORE security where there was NO problem.

Kind of makes me go, hmmmmm. I wonder what other security measures are necessary? Maybe next we can install x-ray machines with the next cluster**** mistake by the government. MMMMMkk.

I am not a cow and I will not fall for the fear mongering that is the whole purpose of this.

Create or allow problem, then institute said fixes(controls).

THE ENEMY? Yes, a bunch of religious nutcases in some podunk area of the globe is going to scare me?

You know what scares me more, the globalization of government and the lack of my fellow citizens not realizing the Fact that our country is no longer a sovereign nation.

Globalize much?

How about addressing the PROBLEM not the side effects. This whole terrorism bullcrap is just the same as trying to cure a disease.

You address the disease, not a symptom. It is quite relevant to the discussion here on credible threats.

How about this for credible threat-

The next attack will remove MORE freedoms and make us more into cattle.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Personally, I find many actions of our own government more of a threat to my existance than any foreign threat, muslim or otherwise.
I, too, am under the belief that "Al Quaida", however one chooses to spell it, was created by my country to support plans to keep fear a viable tool in the war on citizens.

My $.02
Cuhail

What is the ultimate goal of this alleged war on citizens? Ive always wondered that. I mean, at 2/3 of Americans hardly pay attention to much that happens beyond their front yard and the politicians are allowed to preen and pontificate without ever addressing real issues in any meaningful way.

There is no war on the citizenry because many of them surrendered long ago.

It is ridiculous to ignore a movement that has murdered thousands of innocents but then again, many ignored the Nazis too. Or were the Nazis also a CIA creation?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Kindly move to a thread that is more appropriate for you.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

What is the ultimate goal of this alleged war on citizens? Ive always wondered that. I mean, at 2/3 of Americans hardly pay attention to much that happens beyond their front yard and the politicians are allowed to preen and pontificate without ever addressing real issues in any meaningful way.

I think you just answered your own question. Power for the elite, herding of the animals into a shed for our own "Safety". Contol of the masses. Security traded for liberty. Etc. Etc.

There is no war on the citizenry because many of them surrendered long ago.

I see you have, indeed.

It is ridiculous to ignore a movement that has murdered thousands of innocents but then again, many ignored the Nazis too. Or were the Nazis also a CIA creation?

No, the NAZIs weren't invented by the CIA, but, can you really not see any parallels between how the NAZI Party evolved and how our (U.S.) government is evolving? Militarization abroad to secure our own national strength and "security".

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Thanks.

If only you had the control to decide who posts in your thread. Maybe someday, right? In the meantime, try debating and discussing the issues you have brought to the table and do try to keep up without dismissing those who hold a different viewpoint. Debate the topic, not the poster.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Originally posted by JJay55

Thanks.

If only you had the control to decide who posts in your thread. Maybe someday, right? In the meantime, try debating and discussing the issues you have brought to the table and do try to keep up without dismissing those who hold a different viewpoint. Debate the topic, not the poster.

Cuhail

No thank you. Your avatar shows the stubborn attitude so no need for a one sided discussion.
Meanwhile I'm sure you can find other threads with plenty of people who would love to discuss your views.
Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This thread also serves the purpose to phish for those like:
endisnighe
franspeakfree
Cuhail
with different point of view. And that's what datamining usually does.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

So, does trying to dismiss people from "your" thread EVER work???

Why does only YOUR opinion matter? Why would you even post a topic if you didn't want to discuss the topic you posted on?

Make your post count man! Bring the TOPIC forward, not your agenda.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Yeah lets talk about credible threats, should one exist you will destroy the chances of the security services actually stopping it. Spooked bad guys change plans at the last minute..

If you have knowledge of a threat then someone should come pick you up for a little chat.. Only someone involved would know, it's not like they publish a schedule...

Pointless fear inducing thread

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The next threat I see happening is from the US.

They will put boots on the ground in Yemen, then they will either go after

the " Pirates" , or just say their are more terrorist in Somalia. Invade that

sand dune of a country to secure the Gulf of Adan.

That's a credible US terrorist attack.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join