It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti swore a pact with satan and is cursed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A history lesson from pat robertson about the voodoo infuence on haiti and why they ARE cursed for signing a literal pact with the devil.

www.breitbart.tv...

Yet another sign of God judgement beginning on this planet.

Satans children are being punished yet again in haiti.....

[edit on 14-1-2010 by heliosprime]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Heh. I just saw this a few minutes ago.
Makes me sick, really. He tries to get money out of this...He's a huge scam artist.
What a joke.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

If he really believes that Haiti is cursed because some of the people there made a pact with the devil he is supremely wrong according to the Bible.

(Deuteronomy 24:16) - "Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

(Ezekiel 18:20) - "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

Check out the link, it gives conflicting views, but it has fit my belief that no matter what another person does, innocent ones will not be punished. I mean, come on, children, they cannot be blamed. I DO NOT like this kind of religious rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It kinda blows the hell out of God's love for the poor.

Robertson is an a$$. I never believed in zombies until I saw that stinky mass of walking-dead.

The lady next to him should have decked him. I would have.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
another stupid religious remark on a natural disaster. PPl who say these type of things should be shot.....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
WTF is wrong with this Robertson???
How can he possibly say that "god" is punishing good people who have suffered enough. If his god is doing that, well then that god can GO F*#K HIMSELF.
I dont blame them for worshiping Voodoo if God really is such a whinging little git.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The views expressed on the video about Haiti being cursed are contemptible. The fault line, that created the earthquake, was there long before the French imperialists or the negro slaves. It's just aother example if ignorance clothed in religious speak.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

What a moronic, judgmental, medieval opinion to have about fellow Humans suffering and dying. Robertson is the epitome of all that is wrong with fundamentalist, fanatical religions. The terrifying thing is people will believe him.

How dare he even suggest that children are as guilty as their parents for an imaginary pact with a non-existent entity.

From the tone of your post, heliosprime, it is clear that you choose to believe in a God that will happily kill thousands of people.

A suggestion; tell that to the poor man on the front of most of the European newspapers today, holding his dead child and utterly, utterly consumed by a grief that we cannot even begin to comprehend.

Tell that to him.

A history lesson from pat robertson about the voodoo infuence on haiti and why they ARE cursed for signing a literal pact with the devil.

Let me tell you that you are poisoning your own culture with this belief.

Yet another sign of God judgement beginning on this planet.

Show me proof. Not some self-appointed preacher’s spiteful, manipulative rhetoric, but actual solid proof.

Satans children are being punished yet again in haiti.....

So, if God has chosen to punish Haiti, how will he react to the entire world – including America – rushing selflessly to their aid?

Will that condemn us too in His eyes for helping a nation that He has decided needs such catastrophic chastisement?

How does Human compassion, sympathy, support, love and assistance for a “cursed” country work in His grand plan?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Pff... There is no god or the like so this robertson fella can go f**k himself. And if there truly was a god who'd do this i'd sign a pact with the devil too, lesser of two evils.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain that God is not punishing Haiti for anything. I always thought that Tectonic plates had something to do with Earth quakes, but then again, I did learn that in science class. Last time I checked, religous people weren't all that into science.

(Apologies for the generalization. In no way am I inferring that ALL religous people are against science. Just the extremist ones.)

-Hawk

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join