It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are alien perceived as men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
why are aliens always perceived as male? You generally hear them referred. This some what makes me think its more of a psychological occurrence, in the same way that God is referred to as a male. I'm some one who believes sleep paralysis accounts for most alien contact. I'm not saying there isn't something out there, but I am saying there are a lot of psychological connection to these happenings.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Because only a man would come in through your window and try to "probe" you?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hahaha that is so true besides leave you there like a one night stand like it never happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
why are aliens always perceived as male? You generally hear them referred. This some what makes me think its more of a psychological occurrence, in the same way that God is referred to as a male. I'm some one who believes sleep paralysis accounts for most alien contact. I'm not saying there isn't something out there, but I am saying there are a lot of psychological connection to these happenings.

We have never correctly accumulated enough biological or diversified information pertaining the extraterrestrial races.

What you state is simply a generalized stereotyped opinion.

By the way, I am struggling to understand what you are really trying to ask here, one second it is about God and then second it is about psychological extraterrestrial sexes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that that they are all perceived as men. Is there a study or some kind of data that you want to share or is this just your personal perception?

From my experience they are both genders. In fact the strongest encounters I've had they use their femininity to gain trust.

new topics

top topics

join