It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killtown, a 911 Conspiracy Cyber Stalker?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"Killtown" is investigating - and above all: questioning - the attacks of September 11, 2001. But according to another organization, "Killtown's Secret Archive", Killtown's core business is harassing people online, like a real cyber stalker.

In 2003, "Killtown" started posting at conspiracy forums. He or she seemed to be acting like a troll, or a cyber stalker. Killtown was one of the critics who ripped apart every element of the photo Valencia McClatchey took of the crash of United Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. He said the photo was fake and that Ms. McClatchey was running a fraudulent charity.

Profiling Killtown

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Killtown may or not have some personality disorders, but I can vouch that he's done a lot for the 9/11 community. He had his own forum for a while, and it was a really good one... One of the only ones that wasn't heavily penetrated. Simon Shack and Hoi Poloi broke some good information on there, including the "VicSim Report".

I was sad to see that site go down.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical Mystery Writer

Let me guess, your "The lost Dutchman" promoting your Hubpage? My question is are you also part of "The secret archive" the people who supposedly wrote that hit piece on Killtown, that you directed me to?

I think its a valid question. I don't know, seems like more organized Debunker stuff. It wasn't a very nice story if it was in regards to anyone, and was mostly pure accusation.

I'm sure our whole crew of so called Debunkers will be in here shortly to agree wholeheartedly with "The secret archives" views. But it left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't even agree with Killtown's theories.

BTW, it should be noted that Killtown basically conceded(on his site) that the Val Mclatchey photo was real. Apparently, someone close to the crash actually took a video of the immediate aftermath catching the infamous smoke cloud on video. And no the video appears to be unreleased to the public.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical Mystery Writer
Killtown's core business is harassing people online, like a real cyber stalker.

Not only was/is his core business harassing people, but also purposefully spreading disinfo. He's been banned everywhere in the 9/11 truth movement. He's been banned from here many times under many different names.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
I can vouch that he's done a lot for the 9/11 community.

The only good he's done for the 9/11 community was to stop posting on our forums and went and got his own.

One of the only ones that wasn't heavily penetrated.

This statement is hilarious. That place was one big disinfo-fest featuring the main disinfo artists Killtown and Simon Shack.

Simon Shack and Hoi Poloi broke some good information on there, including the "VicSim Report".

If you call the disinfo of no-plane at the WTC "good information", then I know where you stand, and it's not with the 9/11 truth movement.

I was sad to see that site go down.

I'll change "sad" into glad. However, one disinfo site went down, but another rose in its place. Simon Shack started his own disinfo site. But that's okay. Let them have their little place on the net. They're not welcome anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement (except PFT which is the only 9/11 truth site left that still allows the NPT disinfo to be discussed).

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I never had a complaint about Killtown when he was posting on this site. I thought he posted some good stuff and some things that I disagreed with. He did, if I recall, get into some drawn out flame wars with some people, but hey, it takes two to tango.

I think he is a person who just likes excitement.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON 911...

One other thing:

the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
days...

yet you will yearn for something you can never have...

ATHEISTS:

so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
than your miserable lives?

THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...

www.youtube.com...

not this one...

www.youtube.com...

the FINAL POSTING TO BE SENT WORLD-WIDE...

you wanna play games...

www.randi.org...

so you don't believe that Nostradamus could predict the future, right?

WRONG

here the DANCE OF DEATH ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER....

www.youtube.com...

almost forgot the most important part of it all, ALMOST:

farm3.static.flickr.com...

don't waste your time in such futile activities...

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....

www.youtube.com...

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every
mystery in the universe...

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

__________________________________________________ __
wait, wait...

I forgot something...

you little sh*ts even talk about me....

G*ATS ON FIRE....

www.youtube.com...

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

"Atheism is dead!"

www.conspiracycafe.net.../topic/25104-atheist-ap...

www.youtube.com...

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about
NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

urbanlegends.about.com...

and

www.snopes.com...

urbanlegends.about.com...

"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus ?
individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact ? have
been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up
lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event.
The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want
to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

Ok, I'll give it a shot...

THEISM loosely defined describes BELIEF IN THE SUPERNATURAL...

again:

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

and ironically these "NEW ATHEISTS" call themselves HUMANISTS and
CRITICAL THINKERS even though they have completely eliminated any
TRANSCENDENT REALITY....

now how about you ALL go take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another
thread,
ok?

you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE...

there are tons of them...

THANKS!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
groups.google.com...#

you will find the working conspiracycafe link here...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by atheistnightmare2]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So if I don't believe that planes hit the towers, I'm working against the movement? I take that as highly offensive. I never said it was the most important aspect of the theory or anything, but just because I have that belief doesn't mean I'm COINTELPRO or disinfo or any of that crap. I'm simply entitled to my opinion, and there happens to be a lot of evidence to back up the no plane theory, whether you like it or not. The videos were definitely tampered with. All of them.

I want the movement to progress. I don't think its entirely pertinent if there was planes or not. The fact is that the towers were intentionally blown up, and people need to be held accountable. Everybody needs to quit being divided and work together, instead of trying to oust anybody who disagrees with them, and labeling them "disinfo", like you are doing.

Saying that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't belong in the movement is the definition of fascism. I thought that's what you are fighting against?

That's hypocritical.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So if I don't believe that planes hit the towers, I'm working against the movement?

Exactly. You've been brainwashed by disinfo artists who's main goal is to disrupt and derail the truth movement.

just because I have that belief doesn't mean I'm COINTELPRO or disinfo or any of that crap.

You're correct. As explained above, you're likely just brainwashed by the disinfo that the disinfo artists concoct to spread around like a scourge upon the internet.

I'm simply entitled to my opinion

Nobody said you weren't.

there happens to be a lot of evidence to back up the no plane theory

There happens to be zero evidence to support the disinfo of no planes at the WTC.

Saying that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't belong in the movement is the definition of fascism.

I don't know what rock you've been living under for the past several years, but there isn't a single 9/11 truth organization that supports the "no planes at the WTC" theory. Many have even banned the discussion (Loose Change, 9/11 Blogger, AE911T). We looked at it years ago, debunked it and moved on.

Killtown, Simon Shack, et al, actually manufacture and create the disinfo that is NPT. That's why they're disinfo artists.

Every once in a while, we get someone that pops on here talking about NPT. It gets debunked, they move along. You'd think that since the 9/11 truth movement doesn't support NPT at the WTC, the NPT peddlers would let it go.

new topics

top topics

join