It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
nice response posters but no logic answer on how this came about.

and why is the still born lamb laughing??

very creepy to say the least

peace& hope
SM

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

To be honest and serious, I'd guess that its just dodgy bone structure and a coincidence that it looks like a human face. The lamb was stillborn, so something was clearly not right with it anyway.
Hideous mutations occur.
Unless theres some biological process I'm not aware of I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to cross two completely different things. It defeats classification rules. The DNA is too different (and very different chromosome numbers) to fuse together and create offspring. Can happen with horses and donkeys, tigers and lions etc coz they're pretty close. Damn sight closer than us and sheep anyway. But the young are normally infertile. Us and sheep aren't under the same genus, like lions and tigers etc, so it's even harder to try. The laws of nature say it would just abort, or not exist in the first place.

Thats my theory anyway

Or we could say that it was made in a lab crossing humans and sheep, then put inside the mother. I could be wrong, along with the laws of nature. Life never ceases to surprise us

Either ways fine.

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
If you come from Wales or the Isle of Wight you wouldn't be soo shocked about this

Same as if you came from New Zealand.

Acually, I wonder how many times his has happened in New Zealand?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hoax - the lamb is far too large for a newborn, and I doubt farmers in Turkey would pay for a vet to perform a Caesarean, cause they certainly wouldn't here in Australia.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Nineteen]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

in this article, at the very end, if you erase
"""The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation."""

and put
"""A black helicopter filled with guys in yellow biosuits took the lamb away in a sophisticated box"""

then you get a brand new point of view

[edit on 14/1/10 by MattMulder]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It's easy.

Some sick SOB shagged his sheep! I've heard that humans can knock a sheep up. they are usually still born.

Thats reason for the Man Act.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
some guy tried to get some movement in this sheep

lol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Lamb of god???..... perhaps conceiving with this animal actually broke the seams of the scroll?????

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Perhaps mythology is not always myth.

It is said that this unnatural mix between humans and animals was the reason for the destruction by the global flood.

Myths and ancient artwork bear out the stories of half-man half horse, and of course, the minotaur.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
dANG!!

i'M AT
A LOSS FOR WORDS!

yikes!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

You are correct, sir.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Humans cannot breed outside the human race............go read up on some basic biology folks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is b-a-a-a-a-a--a-d-d-d.
Shepherds in Turkey should no longer be allowed to wear robes.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Still looks like a sheep to me, but just a tiny bit different, problably because it was messed up in the womb. To me, it dosent really seem to odd because all kinds of weird things happen in nature.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Can't wait till a centaur appears.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
If you come from Wales or the Isle of Wight you wouldn't be soo shocked about this

LOL

ya, I was thinking a couple boys from the appalachians and a 64 pack of PBR, then they had them a good ol time!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Janky Red]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join