It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It looked a little bit like Homer Simpson if you ask me , but I doubt theres enough Duff in the universe to make him get jiggy with a farm animal.
What the hell happened there then people ?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This just makes the old phrase "put on your sheepin' boots" from down on the farm come to life.

Somewhere out there, someone is saying "Damn, that sheep looks like my cousin".

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, we all get our jollies one way or another.

...Should have worn protection, though.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
This is every muslim man's dream girl!

LOL

What a stupid thing to think let alone type and share with the public....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ah Turkey,
Where men are men and sheep run scared...
Sorry, I just couldn't pass it by.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

LOL

What a stupid thing to think let alone type and share with the public....
Maybe it was, but makes you wonder why they wear the burkas.
Maybe if they didn't pull all of those suicide bombings around the world, we would be a little more tolerant of their ugly mugs.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

LOL

I had to go back and give you a star after I saw that you got sniped at over that. NZ can blame Aussies for it, but it is apparently in bad taste if you say it about Muslims........ WHATEVER! I laughed at it anyway, I guess I am not PC. OOPS

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Woulden't X-ray pix of dentition be decisive?
If real,the carcase is floating in a jar of preservative or somehow kept for study,not tossed in the incinerator.Imagine how much this would be worth if real and alive?Screw crop circles,this presents some real income possibilities.T shirts,mugs,a brand of pet food,toothpaste,the possibilities are endless.I didn't catch if ewe or ram?Has to be eeeewwweee...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

I just want to draw people's attention to these paragraphs. This just goes to show how ridiculously superstitious some parts of the world still are. Basic education would surely show them that sheep and humans cannot produce hybrids.

Either that or it was a government experiment ...
yeah because at the top of a government "build" list is a half sheep half human mutant.

This is so funny.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

As far as I can see it's just not possible for human to bred with farm house animal if so we would have ten of thousand of pigs with human heads in France alone.

think this is just a freak of nature...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I never knew that sheep were the actual "Turkish Delight." Who's hungry for a nice helping of khlav kalash?

Seriously, though...Sheep have 54 (27 base pairs) chromosomes and humans have 46 (23 base pairs). It is genetically impossible for a human/sheep chimera. It just goes to show how backwards some of the thinking actually is in undeveloped countries.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
People would believe anything these days

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
did anyone spot the velcro gloves in the background of that photo?
His brother was born last year and lived. he looked up at the farmer and said"thaaaaaaaats my daaaaaad".

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
this has happened before. the episode of Ufohunters where they investigate Dulce base. A photo is shown of a mutant cow fetus with a human head. Wonder if there might be a connection.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Sheep giving birth to ahuman-faced lamb iz literally SHEEPLE!

A lamb-faced human would have been more interesting!

Court Transcribe: Farmer-'Yeah well, she was asking for it. Always showing me her brown eyes and twitching her tail. I'm a victim of her charms, your Honor. Her sister was even worse...'

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Court Transcribe: Farmer-'Yeah well, she was asking for it. Always showing me her brown eyes and twitching her tail. I'm a victim of her charms, your Honor. Her sister was even worse...'

Don't you mean her brown eye?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Could this be a genetic experiment gone awry? Maybe the cloners are getting more devious in their exploits of farm animals.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

If this is the result of beastiality.. how is it even possible? How could the dna even fuse? Have the raelians been naughty with testubes again?

Sheep have 54 chromosomes, people 46.
So they shouldn't be able to breed.
At least not naturally... You never know what people are doing with their labs though

Maybe this is the answer to cattle mutilations. Human-faced cows are being cut out and mutilated for general scary effect

I have decided that the eyes and snout failed to form properly and the "human" nose is where the bones did not knit together and brains/tissue are poking through the gap. The human "mouth" is where it's nostrils began to form yet did not seperate into two.

I'd probably guess at that like, weirdly developed bone structure.

I'm sure I've came across pigs like this before somewhere...
None as real looking as that lamb though.
It was a bit creepy

Gotta admit, hybridisation sounds better on a conspiricy site than just bone structure though.
Who knows what those mad scientists are getting up to, eh!

And whoever said the thing about Wales. I lol'd.

Edited coz I can't use the English language

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
dont look at the picture if you have recently eaten
-feeling queasy now, damn you randy goat herders

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
From the OP article:

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

Different species of the same genus can breed, but I was unaware of cross-genus breeding occurring naturally

This, as far I understand now, is just a fluke. A human-like head.....not a human head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join