It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

www.dailytelegraph.com.au

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-1-2010 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
please check out the photo on the news link
This story is a little bit weird.

wonder what the farmer been up to with his herd.

good thing it was still born would of been hard roasting this on a spit with a human face.

stranger than fiction.

all kidding aside how doe's something like this happen? any out there care
to enlighten me.

for those with a strong belly Google the word Teratoma this could explain this accruing naturally.but be warned it's nightmare stuff

peace& hope
Sm

www.dailytelegraph.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-1-2010 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sheeps goats and pigs are often stated to have similar genomes to humans.

But this is truly odd.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Sheep giving birth to ahuman-faced lamb iz literally SHEEPLE!

[edit on 14 Jan 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Fey Creatures!!

I knew all my days of playing D&D weren't for nothing.

All kidding aside that is messed up. I'm a bit disturbed by that photo and wonder what the hell that was. The explanation given for the mutation is a little too vague for me.

I wanna know more about this.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If this isn't a hoax I pledge that from this day forward I will always believe everything I see on the internet.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That's just plain disturbing. Hoax or not, I shouldnt have looked at the link, but hey, I'm a glutton or should that be mutton for punishment.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

second line

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Maybe MANBEARPIG isn't too far off after all. Stranger things have happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I swear i saw this in da vincis note books somewhere...something about lambs with human faces. talk about the real sheeple! ha!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Looks like Ol' MacDonald had a bit much to drink and made some baa aah aah ad decisions! Also makes you wonder why the Sheeple has such a contented smile on his face....

Seriously, gross. HOW does this happen? Photoshop? Mutation? Sick twisted experiment?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Maybe MANBEARPIG isn't too far off after all. Stranger things have happened.

Hahahahahaha. Oh no! Next up the Scuzzlebutt! At least it's not Patrick Duffy's face!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If you come from Wales or the Isle of Wight you wouldn't be soo shocked about this

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is pretty cool considering that I've been to Izmir before.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
If this isn't a hoax I pledge that from this day forward I will always believe everything I see on the internet.

If this is the result of beastiality.. how is it even possible? How could the dna even fuse? Have the raelians been naughty with testubes again?

I have decided that the eyes and snout failed to form properly and the "human" nose is where the bones did not knit together and brains/tissue are poking through the gap. The human "mouth" is where it's nostrils began to form yet did not seperate into two.

Or something.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by riley]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Now there is one sheep herder that has some explaining to do. I wonder if they will do a paternity test!

It should be on Maury!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That's strange. I'd like to see a picture of the sheep without all the blood and birth stuff all over it, so that we can see really how human the sheep's head is.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man

WTF!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
As an Australian I can tell you that the source is a major newspaper here so should be credible (as far MSM goes anyway)

The thing that surprised me was the insinuation that it was the result of a human-sheep union. I doubt that claim because if it were true there would be hundreds of these things in New Zealand!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm,
I guess there really are sheeple after all.
I kind of noticed a resemblance to Bill Clinton. Has he been to turkey recently?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join