It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Crystal Child prays for Haiti

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Thanks IAmD1.

I appreciate you adding about intuition and a sense for when to heal or not, as well as the rest - nice post.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thanks for detailing your mediation experiences. I have additional questions though. (1)Do you consider nothingness to be something, such as a void framework of some sort, or to be less than even that? (2)When focused on this nothingness, how aware are you of any sensory inputs? (3)What do you think about you self-control during this state?

(4)Which of your senses can feel the astral plane and (5)what patterns of information can be derived from that plane? (6)How can someone who has never felt an astral plane attempt to feel such a thing?

And now I'll ask the very most important question, which is, (7)what is the nature of the connections between energy and (8)how are you able to identify these connections?

It sounds like that during meditations one thing you are doing is attempting to identify energy connections of some sort.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Great questions! I look forward to replying but it's 2 am now. I'll be back in a few days =)

For a the reasonably quick answer to #7 and 8:
[added: I knew this would never turn out quick
]

(7)what is the nature of the connections between energy and (8)how are you able to identify these connections?

We aren't really alive in the way which is commonly believed. We are alive in the way quantum electro-dynamics shows us to be: a locus of energy with some purpose for being here. Our consciousness tends to reside where our body is because in the first few months of life that's how we are treated and understand life to be.

Consciousness can be wherever you want it to be - the problem is that for most people, the only time consciousness leaves the body is when they die!

So, we are made of energy, and our consciousness tends to reside where our "physical body" is.

When a person becomes experienced in OBE/astral travel he or she recognizes the true self, or energy body (there are lots of levels to this).

I use a cave roof analogy to describe "real life" and consciousness, which will lead to an answer for your questions shortly. Imagine a cave roof with a bunch of stalagtites hanging down. The bottom portion of the stalagtite is indicative of the body. We tend to only see this tip of the stalagtite and see other tips around which we think are totally separate people. Some people are able to see beyond the physical body to the astral bodies (higher up the stalagtite), and people/beings like Buddha can see all the way up the stalagtite to the cave roof, recognizing we are all one in energy and consciousness.

It is actually quite easy to tune in to other people/ghosts/places/astral realms once you're used to being Out of Body. I have spent a lot of time developing my mind's eye which is one of the most useful tools in all this. Most people have a visual aspect to their mind, so if I say "loaf of bread" you probably see it in your mind somewhere. On developing this to a 3-D, highly detailed "screen" it is easy to tune in to whatever you wish.

A common example in my life is if someone is telling me about another person who is sick. I almost always envision that sick person in my mind. I am able to be near that person astrally if I wish. This is the way I focused on Haiti as well.

For Haiti, I looked at the map to tune in, I saw lots of rubble on Western hillsides and immeasurable grief and pain (I see these in color and frequency patterns generally - by the way I'm a reiki Master and have several types of Synesthesia). I then performed the energy work described in the OP.

<< 1   >>

join