It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Crystal Child prays for Haiti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was very compelled, and called, to take action for the horrific situation in Haiti, with 10s of thousands dead, as well as the Clinton and Elite surge in changing Haiti to (hopefully) a more sustainable culture with more productivity.

[Since most of my threads get moved, A heads-up... I am placing this in Metaphysics because that's what the post is about. If a mod chooses to move this please do so after reading the post and not by the article title.]

How a Crystal Child takes action to help Haiti

I hopped on the internet to see a map of Haiti to "tune in" to the exact location and get a psychic feel for the Island.

Then I created an offering with energy of certain items in mind. I used a square kitchen plate and put 3 small bottles of water, a beautiful fresh pear, and two madeleine cookies. I had a shirt and a lighter as well.

I went to the bedroom and dimmed the lights and began to meditate. I called on Buddhas, Quan Yin, the Dalai Lama and others and began to purify myself by various means: cleansing the energy within the confines of my body, balancing and spinning all chakras, energizing all meridian channels, and breathing golden energy in. I also invited Buddhas and Quan yin into my heart center.

As I meditated and became further aware and in tune with consciousness I was ready to begin work for Haiti.

I first felt compelled to help the many, many lost souls (dead who had not crossed over yet) to begin crossing, or at least see the golden light tunnel.

I then felt compelled to create a giant roll of energy to be rolled over the island. (Imagine a giant 150 mile long tootsie roll, or rolling pin, made of pure white and rainbow colored energy). As I initiated this I felt other Crystal Children and energy workers from all over the planet tune in and help (this is typical for this type of healing work). As dozens of us created a white light tunnel others started adding colors and filling in the roll. Golden light for general loving, healing energy; green for healing, orange for working the structure of strength of the land itself; then it turned into a rainbow of colors from hundreds of energy workers.

We began rolling the energy from the Western side of the island to the East. It was depleted rather quickly (something I'd never seen happen) so we created another roll of energy, with several minds selecting the location on the Western shore to move slightly East/NorthEast. I sensed the energies of the items I had placed on the plate, as well as the shirt and fire from the lighter (eliminating negative aspects of fire and only providing heat and light and purposeful chosen uses). I also called on [what I feel God is] and the golden and white light of prayer that prayers from all round the globe may be answered by the work we are doing.

As the energy rolled it was immensely satisfying and felt we were doing tremendous good, with lots of healing and release of pain.

I then called on Indigo Children around the globe to erradicate injustice in the rebuild procedures and just projected the picture I had; they are much better at that than I am so i just released the feel to them to do as they do best.

I ended the meditation and thanked all people and spirits who are involved. I offered the foods, water, and clothing once again and blessed the energy work we had done.

I felt very filled with golden "positive Karma" energy so I also offered that to the Buddhas and the people of Haiti.

I urge one thing... If this post makes you angry, or you think I seriously need counseling, or any other negative sort of things please feel free to U2U me rather than place them in the thread. I would love to see this as a sharing of experience and remain positive.

Thank you, and peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well, what I did was kinda different.

I just thought "damn that sucks, I hope it doesn't spiral out of control".

I am not as sophisticated as you are, I am very simple.

I just hope.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Well, what I did was kinda different.

I just thought "damn that sucks, I hope it doesn't spiral out of control".

I am not as sophisticated as you are, I am very simple.

I just hope.

i only know the names of like, 3 deities, and i only know how to spell Haiti, I don't know where in the world it is...and I love that movie The Serpent and the Rainbow!

but yea...what you said!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Since I am unable to go there physically and help I opened up my checkbook and signed on the line that was dotted. Go and do likewise. Cause in this life, Money talks and B.S walks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Some questions always come up about who or what Crystal Children are; same with Indigo, etc. So here's little synopsis.

There are various groups of people on the planet right now who were born with a very specific agenda for helping the human race advance. Most of them, me included, have ability for healing, deeper understanding of conscious awareness, and ability to perform miracles if needed. They also tend to have ADHD/ADD, anxiety, many aspects of Asperger's Syndrome, and sometimes an inability to understand typical social norms.

There are 4 groups I know of: Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, and Starseed.

If you google these you can probably get a good idea - keep in mind there is some speculation, especially by non-Indigo/Crystal people! So be prepared to see some variations.

Basically, Indigos are here to help change the oppresive government, laws, and basic ideals of Religion, etc.

Crystals are here to increase technology for healing, conscious awareness, and interconnection.

Rainbows (my daughter is one of these) have an incredible will to stand up against the previous (current) ways of ignorance. They will usher in the new age with new social norms, including laws, etc.

Starseed, I think, is just a general term for souls who are living on earth for the first time. I don't know much about them except they are very powerful, have unique abilities such as reading or sensing from any part of their body, eg put a book against their back and they can tell you what it says!

There are other threads on this - let's try and keep on Haiti or the energy work involved in the thread please.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

Good on ya! My prayer already worked! (just kidding
)

We all help in the ways that we can but it's always a choice. I'm really thankful you sent money for them.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Some questions always come up about who or what Crystal Children are; same with Indigo, etc. So here's little synopsis.

There are various groups of people on the planet right now who were born with a very specific agenda for helping the human race advance. Most of them, me included, have ability for healing, deeper understanding of conscious awareness, and ability to perform miracles if needed. They also tend to have ADHD/ADD, anxiety, many aspects of Asperger's Syndrome, and sometimes an inability to understand typical social norms.

There are 4 groups I know of: Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, and Starseed.

If you google these you can probably get a good idea - keep in mind there is some speculation, especially by non-Indigo/Crystal people! So be prepared to see some variations.

Basically, Indigos are here to help change the oppresive government, laws, and basic ideals of Religion, etc.

Crystals are here to increase technology for healing, conscious awareness, and interconnection.

Rainbows (my daughter is one of these) have an incredible will to stand up against the previous (current) ways of ignorance. They will usher in the new age with new social norms, including laws, etc.

Starseed, I think, is just a general term for souls who are living on earth for the first time. I don't know much about them except they are very powerful, have unique abilities such as reading or sensing from any part of their body, eg put a book against their back and they can tell you what it says!

There are other threads on this - let's try and keep on Haiti or the energy work involved in the thread please.

according to this break down, that would make me feel kinda like a rainbow child - which might explain a thing or two about the last 3 months of my life!

thank you for offering a little reference point for us noobs!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
My meditative process goes as such: I sit in a comfortable, quiet location. I quiet my mind and body. I close my eyes and focus on the two dimensional darkness that is the back of my eyes. The darkness turns to swirls of royal blue "liquid". That liquid forms a vertices that is similar to a whirlpool. That whirlpool extends into infinity. The next portion is to visualize what I am trying to effect; tonight Haiti. I will just have to visualize the shape of the nation and the pictures of the destruction. Once the connection is made I will focus my energy, good vibrations if you will, to what I want to happen there(i.e. comfort the upset, healing for the wounded, food for the hungry, shelter for the homeless). I will begin to focus so intently the center of my forhead, between my eyes, begins to have a non-descript feeling. The feeling takes my focus. I wake up and pray for the souls lost and the people in Haiti.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dookie Master

Thanks for sharing, and for caring to take some action for Haiti.

For some reason this really hit home with me. I lived through the Loma Prieta quake in California in 1989, maybe that's why, or maybe just saddened by 10s of thousands of people dying. Sad time.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Since I am unable to go there physically and help I opened up my checkbook and signed on the line that was dotted. Go and do likewise. Cause in this life, Money talks and B.S walks.

Well I guess I am just BS than. And all of my hope and feelings of sorrow are just fake. Since I didnt send money.

Look, I am behind on this months rent. 500$

I owe the gas company about that much too. And will be cut off tomorrow since I have no money.

I made 50$ today but since I was hungry and my kids were hungry, I accidentally spent that money on that.

I guess that means I don't care about them huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thermo, please describe in great detail your process of mediation and the senses that you typically can feel upon each step.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Well, in some of my other responses I have been known to quote John Donne's "Meditation XVII":

""...No man is an island. entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. "

We are all at a loss on this earth because we have lost many from this small, island nation.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Thermo, please describe in great detail your process of mediation and the senses that you typically can feel upon each step.

That's a big question for 1:30 am

I'm 42 years old (male, since someone asked) and have been spiritual and aware of astral planes, meditation, psychic ability, and healing since probably age 5. This was just through innate ability, my parents were very much NOT new agey, hippies, or anything like that. My ways of meditation have changed over the years but I'll do the best I can to concisely answer your question.

I'll preface this with the fact that after years of astral travel there is a part of me which is ALWAYS aware of the astral planes just above physical so I may have ways of meditation that don't work unless that experience is felt by you too.

I nearly always balance my energy (chakras and meridians) before doing energy work like this. I have to say I'm sort of always in a feel of meditation and it is not something I usually sit down to do, it is really part of my daily life all throughout each day. After driving or having some hectic/tense experience I may sit down and balance myself for a few minutes. I think I might better answer your question if I tell you how I started meditating purposefully, as an adult, after recognizing I have Tibetan Buddhist core beliefs. I'll explain a bit of the energy work I did tonight after that, if I'm still awake lol

I relax my body, take several deep breaths, and focus on relaxing my shoulders, neck, legs, feet, hips, and then continue breathing deeply. I check my body for tense areas and really feel the tension, paying attention to anything that may come into my mind.

I work a lot with the Mind's Eye; I really feel this is a main tool we have for having a clearer understanding of consciousness. If I say "loaf of bread" to you you likely 'saw' that somewhere in your mind. I call that the mind's eye. The mind's eye can be developed through practice - practice visualizing things, visualizing the other side of things, seeing things in 3-D. The more you use your mind's eye the easier it is to be psychic, to do healing, to go astral, work with lucid dreaming, and much more.

Back to meditation:
Using the mind's eye, I create numbers in my head and try to keep them, and ONLY them, in my mind, one at a time. This helps with focus and training the mind while helping establish a core area for "thinking of nothing". I might imagine a "1" made of wood and try to keep focused on it as long as I can, then I hear a car go by or something, so re-focus and go on to "2". Eventually (after months probably, if you do this right) you can get to 10. It's actually really hard to get to 3 for a new meditator.

Also counting breaths is a great way to practice the focus and counting.

After quite a while of focusing the mind it is easy to completely clear your mind of thoughts. During this time I don't really feel my body, I just am aware of the ebb and flow of emotional states. Usually things come up and I "take note and go on" as a Buddhist Lama taught me. So that's the basics and I can probably answer your question now

ok... I just re-read it and I can't tell you much more than I have. The biggest thing that allowed me to stay in a sort of meditation, aware on the astral levels, and basically always at peace is the recognition that WE ARE ALL PART OF ONE INTERCONNECTED ENERGY. If you're not sure why that makes a difference with meditation maybe write it down and sit with it for awhile - think of this:

We all breath the same air. A little Oxygen atom floats through my blood stream, goes to my lungs, and is breathed out - it is PURE, just an Oxygen atom. Some plant breaths it in as CO2, then gives it off as water. The water comes down as rain which lands on you. The same little PURE Oxygen is part of you, until it goes on again and becomes part of someone else. At some level WE ARE ALL JUST ENERGY AND ALL PART OF ONE SYSTEM.

(not sure why I got into all that but it felt right)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Why is this utter nonsense not shoved straight into the skunk worlds.

I don't want threads about some delusioned loners fantasy world where they're "in tune" with other Crystal childs to heal feelings. It's inane rubbish.

It's pathetic, if you want to live a lie like this then go play World of Warcraft or something. Don't post your stories on here.

If you want, and can afford, to help Haiti send money to one of their donations. Sitting on your ass with a map of Haiti and a bottle of water isn't helping.

Please someone move this away from all serious discussions, it's embarressing to think new viewers will stumble across this while looking for intelligent discussion.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If you were all that Psychic you would of seen this coming, I understand your heart goes out to all the people who lost their lives, and that you hope they cross into the light, but stop playing God.

I am not pointing the finger at you, but there are so many people who use horrific events like this to gain Stature and Status, don't be one of these people. I am not saying you are or are not a Crystal/Star/Light/Indigo child, however if you were would you really have a reason to share this other than self fulfilment.

Bad thing's happen and will continue to happen, the best we can hope for regarding situations like this is a better understanding of predicting Earthquakes, if you are going to seek any guidance then search for those answers.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Not at all. I should have added the caveat, If You Can. Times ARE tight.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

I don't want threads about some delusioned loners fantasy world where they're "in tune" with other Crystal childs to heal feelings. It's inane rubbish.

It's pathetic, if you want to live a lie like this then go play World of Warcraft or something. Don't post your stories on here.

If you want, and can afford, to help Haiti send money to one of their donations. Sitting on your ass with a map of Haiti and a bottle of water isn't helping.

Please someone move this away from all serious discussions, it's embarressing to think new viewers will stumble across this while looking for intelligent discussion.

ya know, I hate to be the stick in the forks, but, did you know it's quite possible people feel the same way when they read your extremely elegant posts*, but suppress the urge to demonstrate what negative ***holes they can be, and just let you have your insightful little tirades?

I'm telling the Japanese on my cell, "ya know, I really think the Pocket Hitler's would be a Big Bang over here!", but they don't get the joke!

I wonder if you do?! Sit down and shut up before the wrong ***hole notices you're around...LOL

j/k

feel free to give us all the entertainment you want! Jesus loves you...

[edit on 14/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Hi Thermoklein - Nice thread. Don't worry about what the negative's have to say. Your doing a good thing as long as you do it on both planes metaphysical and physical.

This is what I do generally when I see something bad happen to someone or a group of people be it animal, human or 'other'. I turn inward for a brief moment gather a thought to bring an 'angel' or 'protector' the the one/ones in need and create a ball of white light energy and direct it in their direction. Then I let the universe do the rest. Offcourse if I can physically help or feel that I am invited to do more enerywork on that particular person I'll do that as well. I do not use any particular technique just my intuition. And I also intuitively sensen when I am allowed or needed to do more.

This time I also donated some money to a help organisation because energy is yet to become currency in this world

S&F for good intentions

Love and light

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

There are a lot of ways to be psychic and it's very draining to stay open and in tune to everything that's going to happen in the world. I was born with a gift to help lost souls cross over - I didn't choose it, it just started happening, so I do it. I rarely talk about it because I have a normal life as far as most people are concerned - wife, baby, getting Master's degree, writing.

I agree some people do this sort of thing for stature or fame, however those people would do it with their REAL NAME attached to it

I appreciate your caveat of not pointing the finger 'at me'

The reason I shared this is because there are A LOT of confused people in this world who are developing psychic gifts, awareness, compassion, a deap-seated need to break from an old system of Capitalism and greed. People need guidance and for a very few people, this sort of thing can help them understand why they feel crazy right now.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

If you assume everything you don't understand is fantasy you can remain in the dark ages ruled by organized Religion and fear and greed.

Once upon a time if you tried to convince people that little blobs of Oxygen and Nitrogen were going in their mouths to allow them to breath and stay alive they would have hung you for blasphemy! Yet today we all accept that very easily as truth.

By the way, this is the Metaphysics area - if you can't have an open mind stay out of here. Or... maybe you're exploring this because deep down somewhere you have questions that you don't know how to answer; if that's the case, welcome! I don't mind your challenge and am happy to answer ANYTHING on U2U or here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join