It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i ASTRAL TRAVELED, to a lower dark realm...plz your thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
The few posts I've read, people have explained scary and painful events. What is the motivation to do this?

Are there positive benefits to this?

Julie, from my own experience what made the experience "terrifying" was the fact that I had absolutely no preparation for or understand of what was about to happen.

In a way it felt a little like suddenly finding yourself under water in the dark and not knowing if you are about to drown.

At the time, I felt like I was dying and I wasn't ready to go, so I fought it kicking and screaming. It is my belief that this is the reason that I got a bilocation instead of a teleport... I was afraid to completely let go.

By sharing our experiences with others if they ever have a similar experience they will at least know that the disorientation and discomfort that they experience is a natural part of this particular process, and if they don't fight it like kaskade and I did it may go a lot easier and they might have an extremely rewarding experience for it.

I've spoken with other people who have pulled off this event more than once and they tell me that the pain, discomfort and paralysis get dramatically less pronounced on subsequent "trips".

While my original adventure was frightening at the time, after I had fully recovered I was absolutely elated and very eager to try it again to attempt to improve my results now that I know what to expect.

It's a little like surviving your first trip through a huge roller-coaster and now that you know what the experience is like you can go through again and enjoy it more.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join