It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

But This is not communist china. We can discuss our "wacky" ideas all we like.

For now at least we can, but in reality we always can, the people in China could too if they did but just one simple thing and that's learn the lessons our American fore fathers taught us and that is from time to time the tree of liberty has to be watered with despots and tyrants.

What makes our inalienable rights inalienable is not the constitution or the government but us protecting them if need be at the risk of life and limb.

It's just like those crazy sadistic athletic trainers claim and extoll "No pain no gain"

Or as one of our fore fathers famously said "A person who would trade their liberty for security deserves neither"

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Hi can someone possibly post the link to that radio show website that shows the subjects they want to ban talking about. ban theory that nasa never landed on the moon wtf.?? if thats so ludracus whats the problem with talking about that. Ok well I will start a theory about how how reptilians actually run the white house .... . oh darn it.. that ones been done "! Aliens on moon... nope theory taken... Anti gravity machines .... nope someones allready made up that theory !! .. .. Oh i know... a good theory .. that Obama is actually a Thai transgender ladyboy genetically engineerd into Obama.. orrr the real Obama was actually killed in 1966 and the Obama we have is fake ..FObama ????? New theory guys.. step on it !!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeg2222

Originally posted by ugie1028

Hi can someone possibly post the link to that radio show website that shows the subjects they want to ban talking about. ban theory that nasa never landed on the moon wtf.?? if thats so ludracus whats the problem with talking about that. Ok well I will start a theory about how how reptilians actually run the white house .... . oh darn it.. that ones been done "! Aliens on moon... nope theory taken... Anti gravity machines .... nope someones allready made up that theory !! .. .. Oh i know... a good theory .. that Obama is actually a Thai transgender ladyboy genetically engineerd into Obama.. orrr the real Obama was actually killed in 1966 and the Obama we have is fake ..FObama ????? New theory guys.. step on it !!!

I'll be honest...I have no idea where you're going with this???

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Blaming the Jews is what they've been pushing all along. There are 'Jewish' bankers, soldiers, politicians, etc doing things that will make you hate them, and people defending them you will also hate!

Mark my words, there will come a day when 9-11 is 'exposed' as an Israeli project, and suddenly all the evils in the world are exposed and suddenly -bergs and -steins and -golds and Schlomos the world over are hunted down, leaving the real culprits alive, Satanists (not the 'official' Satanism, which is just a deflection as well)

As far as I know (though I suspect much further) the Nazis first developed working brainwashing tactics, put simplistically, traumatise, and the rest is gravy. When one is traumatised they will believe anything.

Think 9-11, people believed Saddam was linked. In the future, all these 'Jewish' attributed atrociteis come to light, suddenly 'the world will come against Israel' as the Bible says. 9-11 was committed by Mossad! Then suprise suprise all these other terrorist attacks will be exposed as been done by them, and having been traumatised by this, people will follow the nearest anti-christ who says we should kill all Jews for the sins of the few FAKERS.

First its Muslims right now, then it will be 'revealed' Jews are the real enemy, and we'll keep peeling off layers of onion until everyone who had the power to kill the illuminati are gone, they're just putting us all against each other cause we believe anything as long as its something awe-inspiring, that fits the puzzle.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by mikeg2222

But This is not communist china. We can discuss our "wacky" ideas all we like.

Or as one of our fore fathers famously said "A person who would trade their liberty for security deserves neither"

Thats a powerfull statement i will remember!
and thats the concept they are selling us every day now.

I have a question to ponder, and is - if gov would like to ban discussions of these sensitive conspriacy theories, then i wonder on what soil do they wish to enforce this.???

where are the discussions taking place? the data of these discussions exists at the physical location of the server.

this site as far as i can tell is hosted in Dallas Texas Zip 75207.
infowars is hosted in Chicago Zip: 60616

But if they were to move the site over to a different server located outside of jusisdiction of the US and A , to say the Netherlands. This would make it much more problematic for the gov to do anything about, they could however order blocking of the domain by IP, but could set up Anonymous IP Proxy service to get around that. and offer https access to prevent gov wiretapping.

there is a former dutch MOD datacentre here built to "survive a 20-megaton nuclear blast at 5 kilometers" the data on the servers in the bunker is still safe even if the rest of the Internet has been vaporized.!!! it is alleged this underground datacenter cost € 250 000 000 to construct.
it is now privatly owned and operated has "cyberbunker" web data hosting facility.

some more goodies...
Entire complex is equipped with airlocks for an independent atmosphere.
Fully redundant air handling/cooling systems.
Air tight rooms.
Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) shielding to military standards.
Up to 5 meters thick reinforced concrete subterranean construction.
Designed to survive a 20-megaton nuclear blast at 5 kilometers.
Unknown number of backup diesel generators.
Large diesel fuel reserves.
10 000 liters freshwater reserve tank.
240 000 liters freshwater reserve stored at a remote backup bunker.
All critical equipment shock-mounted on isolation pads.
Nuclear/Biological/Chemical (NBC) air filtration.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72d395eb0807.jpg[/atsimg]

[drool drool drool]
This is the place to host ATS !!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0d3ed97071d.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

What if no one paid their taxes this year?

I mean seriously.

Wow would this mean I would actually then have to pay my taxes this year?

I always do the opposite of what everyone else does.

shhhh, don't tell everyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I would have thought you would have gotten a message like this.

"Good day Proto, no need to leave your contact information because we already know about your thread. Watch your mail box for your invitation to the next Presidential Ball."

I did actually call the number provided and it really is a voice mail box for Cass Sustein at the Chicago University.

I really did leave my name and telephone number and tell him the name of the Web Site and the name of the Thread if he was interested in viewing the responses and or responding to me.

I haven't gotten a call back but I did have a good day picking on other Government Officials. I really love knowing so much about the law! The meanings of the hidden laws here in America. People really should pay more attention to some of the information shared here on ATS there is absolutely great power involved in some of it.

Kudos for the call. Please keep us updated.
I proved the NIH wrong in it's pursuit of a gene for alcoholism 30 years ago.
Read my thread. I wrote and called till the cows were half way back home.
I had direct conversation with the geneticist in charge.
I have emailed everyone in the industry trying to address this interesting concept.
The Russians have unlocked the mutation I predicted yet they are clueless of their discovery.
If you don't spend a pile of your daddies, your organization of choice's and the tax payers money to buy the paperwork at Harvard, you foot won't even get in the door to sell a fuller brush.
I won't call but I will attempt to make aspects of life that I am confident about available to others.
I love the law as written in the past when there was at least some sort of accountability.
After roe/wade and the ouster of tricky Dick there has been none.
Accountability is taught by men.The weasels in our government have seen to it that American fathers are not there to teach their children accountability. Those American children in dwindling numbers.
Their votes are being replaced by immigrants legal or illegal. That's the cognitive infiltration America suffers from most. Hopefully someone will read this and it will be better than two phone calls.

The Zoloff read is a good one to help understand the practice of deception.
Thanks to the member that posted the link.
Add Karl Marx to the list.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If the conspiracy groups don't believe the terrorists put on trial are responsible, then in principle they should have the morality to speak out and say what they believe in public. This makes them supporters of terrorism in the eyes of most people, so why not keep tabs on them? I know I would if I were president.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
If the conspiracy groups don't believe the terrorists put on trial are responsible, then in principle they should have the morality to speak out and say what they believe in public. This makes them supporters of terrorism in the eyes of most people, so why not keep tabs on them? I know I would if I were president.

And that John is why thankfully you will never be President.

Leave it to you to be one of the few posters promoting the police state because of religious xenophobia!

By the way you have to be a U.S. Citizen to be president!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

If the conspiracy groups don't believe the terrorists put on trial are responsible, then in principle they should have the morality to speak out and say what they believe in public.

The thing is, they will never provide the truth to us. There are questions that could be answered by simply revealing certain documents. There are people that need to answer some very public questions, but you and I will never hear or be able to read the answers.

As for coming out and publicly speaking that we do not believe this or that. What do you think all of those people are doing every year in front of ground zero? The ones with the investigate 911 signs. Sure, we could amass protests and picket and what not about all of the theories. I do not believe we'll ever get what we really want.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
almost every dot got site has something like this one from HAARP-

This is a U.S. Government Computer System
This computer system operates as a world wide web server to provide information to the public concerning unclassified programs only. You may freely access all of the files and images that have been made available on the various home pages hosted by this server. Spend as much or as little time as you wish but remember that this is a U. S. Government computer system. This system is monitored to ensure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features, and for other like purposes. Use of this service constitutes consent to such monitoring. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information; to defeat or circumvent security features; or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 or other applicable statutes and regulations.

Also see the privacy notice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unauthorized use of this system is prohibited by Title 18, Section 1030, United States Code

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
great thread ,pt! s&f for you
.So,Cass wants us to to stop hurting the governments feelings. I think infiltration has been going on for some time.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
great thread ,pt! s&f for you
.So,Cass wants us to to stop hurting the governments feelings. I think infiltration has been going on for some time.

Evidently the government is feeling particuarly insecure these days?

I wonder why?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Sunstein "wants to hold blogs and web hosting services accountable for the remarks of commenters on websites while altering libel laws to make it easier to sue for spreading 'rumors,'" wrote Ed Lasky at American Thinker.

rawstory.com...

So they want to be able to sue for spreading rumors? I hope they provide the evidence that proves that these are just rumors. This guy needs to be dressed as a clown and launched from a circus cannon.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I think we have done a lot on this thread to elevate Cass and his thinking up to where he can be seen by at least a fair number of the people on ATS!

Only a minute fraction of people who have posted to the thread actually support his nonsensical ideas and the majority of that small minority aren't even U.S. citizens, and are strong proponents of the War on Terror.

Cass and his ideas are in fact being exposed for what they are...TREASON.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
what year is it?

1984?

Obama is about "change" alright . . .

no doubt about it.

[edit on 1/18/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Only a minute fraction of people who have posted to the thread actually support his nonsensical ideas and the majority of that small minority aren't even U.S. citizens, and are strong proponents of the War on Terror.

I'm sure you'd also find that the majority of 'said minority' are radical promoters of government propaganda, regularly distributing such poison on forums as this one.

Not so coincidentally.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree, I think we should keep an eye on this Cass guy. Not a good sign that a central guy for Obama's policy decisions is a covert information expert.

It makes one doubt Obama's intentions.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

I'm sure you'd also find that the majority of 'said minority' are radical promoters of government propaganda, regularly distributing such poison on forums as this one.

Not so coincidentally.

Majorion my friend, so good to see and hear from you! I hope all is well.

You are quite correct that minority is just not radical in their promotion of government propaganda but rabid promoters of it too.

Chances are they are very well acquainted with Cass Sunstein his work, his ideals, and his agenda.

They do look to poison us and emotionally manipulate us with half truths and bald faced lies and in some cases utter prejudicial nonsense for the corporate government's agenda.

They are a pox on the land and the concepts of liberty, and equality, and justice, and freedom who if they had a soul, sold it a long time ago...and saddly sold it real cheaply too.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well if good ole Cass is checking this thread out I'd like to inform him that the public would like cognitive infiltration of the conspirators that perpetuate the conspiracy theories. That's fair, isn't it?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join