It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Sumatra 2004 & Haiti 2010 Megaquakes announcing a great Cataclysm coming soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

I am writing these lines to all the people that is so scared in America and have sent to my inbox messages asking if this was or not the powerful earthquake I have been seeing to happen in our hemisphere in 2010 or not?

Let me explain that actually we are living an epoch that is the end of an Age, and we will experience terrible devastating events in the planet toward the alignment of our sun with the center of the Galaxy to occur in December of 2012.

These Megaquakes will be more and more common every time that we approach more and more to the 2012 alignment, and all these events also will sign the long expected cataclysm announced by Edgar Cayce to occur when also our planet change the position of its current rotation axis, as a consequence of the motion of the Poles.

The drastic changes on the temperatures of the two poles, with the melting of the glaciers in the North one and the frosting of the south will point the proximity of this global big change.

This Haiti's Megaquake was felt in advance by many sensitive people here in BTS and other forums of Prophecies in internet during the last weeks, although the great majority were very confused about its actual location, many thought erroneously that it was going to be in Indonesia, California or India, but here it is as it was felt in all its terrible power and tragedy.

My first impression today was that this is a so important alert that make us think if we are really prepared to affront the consequences of a similar seismic event occuring in America?

are we really prepared to help millions of people traped in the debris of hundreds of buidings and residential ereas affected?

are we really ready to begin rescue operations of a million bodies of death people that is my estimation of what can be the lose of human lives in our Pacific coast?

we are now watching how real is this menace and how real is also this estimation, today that Haitians are trying to locate and buried a number of no less 100000 fatal victimes up to perhaps 500000.

Please be aware that this is a huge red light that we cannot ignore anymore, this especially for the skepticals that insist to refer to t his topic as something sensationalist and merely hypotetic.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 1/14/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

The important earthquake ocurred today in Nothern California, Humboldt country, remains as the most important evidence that my prediction of the occurence of the very big one quake in that coast for the near future is in way of complete accomplishment.

here is the note appeared on yahoo news few minutes ago:

news.yahoo.com...

I strongly suggest to all the wise people, among my readers, that live in California to take care of the risks they are affronting and prepare anything needed to be able to survive in a big seismic motion that according with my expectations can be of at least around 8.0 in the richter scale.

Be aware that it is typical of the behavior of the seismicity patterns to have two possible situations following what it happened today:

1) That the place in which there was a quake can be again striking for another, and this can be just only one foreshock that would be advising that something bigger is comming soon.

2) That along a huge tectonic failure, as it is the case with the Sn Andreas one, it must be more earthquakes in the direction in which it becomes deeper, so it must be very probable that next motion occur in Sn near Francisco, an area in which the forecasts of damages are the worst of all the pacific coast in case of earthquake.

Don't waste your time with doubts, or with speculations about if this event of today was only one more of many that have happened in the region along years, to the contrary is a clear advise that God is refraining the occurence of the big one the most can be possible to allow the people to be prepared to affront it.

I hope this warning helps to save human lives , please take in account that this was the second important earthquake occuring in North California in a month, so that proves my forecast is behaving with precision.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/4/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

After the shock that the general opinion have suffered this weekend with the so powerful earthquake, and subsequent tsunami, with 8.8 intensity in the Richter scale occured in North Chile, it is clear that we are no longer living in normal times, and that my claim that we are in a specially critical seismic period was correct.

Even the most scepticals, that use to be also the ones that reject strongly the idea of periods of general collapse, perhaps because they relate them with the concept of Final Judgement, millenarism or Appocaliptic prophecies, are now reflecting that these two first months of 2010 are completly atypical in terms of a huge abnormal global seismic activity.

www.sfgate.com...

We are living in the era of the Megaquakes, that is, earthquakes which intensity is overcoming the range of 7.5 richter and with trend to increase every time a new event happens, Now the question that is arriving to my inbox is when and how this is going to reach climax?

Now if you check that the world is having since the millenium started so strong earthquakes like the Sumatra Dec 2004, although not necessarily in increasing progression with respect to their intensity, as many are now claiming.

On 2007, time in which no body was paying attention seriously to this situation as Now it happens almost everywere, I predicted successfully like the one of Guatemala, border between Equator and Peru, Indonesia, Tonga, & Martinica.

We watched through the media the terrible effect of the two of China en 2008, Haiti 2010, Kashmir (Pakistan) 2005, Nothern Sumatra 2005, Kythera - Greece 2006, Taiwan 2006, Peru coast 2007( that I predicted), Solomon Islands 2007( also predicted by me) , Moluca sea 2007, 2 in the Sea of Okhotsk 2008, Tonga, Papua, Japan, New Zealand and Kuril Islands in 2009, as well as the two of Eureka California on January 2010, the terrible of Haiti and now this even more intense of Chile.

It is clear that in general we are in a major peak of seismic activity that curiously have not affected yet the principal geologic fault in the world that is located in California. Pay attention to the fact that many of these events have occured in the Pacific basin, so it looks that almost the only place around that ocean in which there is still pending to occur something like that is precisely in North American Pacific coast.

So if you dont believe to much in predictions of psychics I think you possibly need to pay attention to those statistics to evaluate the potential risk that we are talking about.

In my personal opinion this represents at least a 50% chance to have a devastating earthquake there in the near future, and that is extremly high. Take in account that in Business there is well known Law of investment that says that no body for instance do a business that has 0.5 probability of to go to bankrupcy.

Let me conclude, for the ones of you that actually believe in predictions, that my own perception is that we are going to experience at least two major earthquakes in the Pacific coast before this 2010 ends, and I would not be surprised if at least one of these two arrives when we still be on the Piscis sign or at least on this same semester.

The two events I am refering to are the Cascades one, affecting either the American and the Canadian side of the border and the big one of California. I expect both seismic motions will overcome the 9 richter intensity, and will drive the world to general Communications Collapse that will frost any electronic trade, of course through the web, for at least two weeks in each case. This means that if you are tempted to reply this thread do it now, since laterly perhaps you must wait to much to go ahead.

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 3/1/2010 by The angel of light]

join