It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ship Made With WTC Steel Already Broken?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ship Made With WTC Steel Already Broken
January 12, 2010
Virginian-Pilot
NORFOLK -- Less than three months into its operational life, the dock landing ship New York must undergo repairs to replace faulty engine parts, the Navy said.
It's un known how long the Norfolk-based ship will have to stay pierside, Lt. Cmdr. Herbert Josey, a spokesman for Naval Surface Force Atlantic, said Monday.
In a statement about the repairs, the Navy said inspectors discovered the "premature failure" of bearings on the ship's main propulsion diesel engines during a week long , at-sea examination that followed the New York's November commissioning.
Josey said it's unclear how long the repairs will take and how serious the failures are. The ship has four engines; Josey couldn't say how many are affected.

www.military.com...

Perhaps it is the souls that have their memories imbedded in all that steel. Perhaps it is the truth that is trapped in the steel of the dead that was and experienced the explosions in the WTC, or perhaps the ship is haunted and these dead sprits of over 1,500 that were never found or identified are mangled in this death ship. This ship will cost our government millions to maintain, because it is haunted by restless souls who know the government lied about 911.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The steel from the WTC was part of the bow. The diesel engine had no WTC steel in it nor did the bearings that failed.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

The steel from the WTC was part of the bow. The diesel engine had no WTC steel in it nor did the bearings that failed.

So, your belief is the ship could not be haunted, because the engines were not built with the WTC steel.
Who cares what the engines were built with? The Ship is morbid and a slap in the worlds face, because so many lost souls’ bodies’ parts are in that steel you seem to forget all the concrete on ever floor was blown into a fine powder along with all the missing victims inside the WTC, that steel contains memories, of horror, it is all negative. These souls will never rest, not until the real criminals are caught in the Bush administration who planed this false flag operation. You can say what you like but there is enough circumstantial evidences that clearly prove it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

We will have to allow for the ghosts in the machine.

The 16 cyl Colt-Pielstick diesel engines were built by Fairbanks Morse under license from Man Diesel, owner of SEMT Pielstick. There are 4 of about 10,000 HP each and they weigh about 84 metric tons, each. These are considered light weight. I don't know what the bearings were made of but heavy marine diesels running at low rpm use cast or split bearings with oil grooves. Excess wear may have been due to clogged oilways or a failed main bearing oil pump.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
These souls will never rest,

The souls are disgusted by the ct's blaming the Bush administration for 9/11, and will not rest until the ct's stop making up stories about atomic bombs used in the WTC's, beam weapons from space used, explosives being smuggled into the WTC's, radio controlled planes being used, thousands of USAF personel being involved in bringing down the towers.

You can say what you like but there is enough circumstantial evidences that clearly prove it.

there is zero evidence, circumstantial or otherwise pointing to the Bush administration

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The souls are disgusted by the ct's blaming the Bush administration for 9/11, and will not rest until the ct's stop making up stories about atomic bombs used in the WTC's, beam weapons from space used, explosives being smuggled into the WTC's, radio controlled planes being used, thousands of USAF personel being involved in bringing down the towers.

No Truthers support your nonsense, including the ghost on the ship. They know a lot more than you, because they were there being blowing to pieces in to a fine dust just to be melted into the steel to be turn into a ship and paraded around the world, “aren’t just you proud of me”!

You lack an understanding of the spirit world my friend, because there is more to life than the world of matter, something you have absolutely no understanding, I have years of research into the paranormal and I have had many experiences that have been documented. Every action of good and evil is recorded and never leaves it space, why do you think real clairvoyants cannot stand to go to ground zero or near it. It is because it is one of the most negative energy areas in the world, besides Auschwitz concentration camp in Germany.

That ship will remain in dry doc probably forever, the victim’s spirits do not want that ship arrogantly paraded around, it is morbid. These souls are not at rest and will not be at rest, not until the real criminals are brought to justice from the Bush administration.

So, until then this is a doomed ship which will wind up being a white elephant that’s going to cost the tax payers millions and millions of dollars.

there is zero evidence, circumstantial or otherwise pointing to the Bush administration

I strongly disagree with you, there is a mountain of circumstantial evidences that points to the Cheney, and Bush administration your statement is false. This is not an opinion this is a documented fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
there is a mountain of circumstantial evidences that points to the Cheney, and Bush administration

Then you should post it here then, you have not done that yet!

This is not an opinion this is a documented fact.

No, just your opinion not based on any fact - like thousands of USAF personell were involved in the attack! Of course you knew so little about how the USAF actually works, you did not realise so many would have known if it happened like the way you claimed!

[edit on 14/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Then you should post it here then, you have not done that yet!

Oh, and railroad my own thread yeah right, that’s not the thread topic and you know that nice try.

This is not an opinion this is a documented fact.

No, just your opinion not based on any fact - like thousands of USAF personell were involved in the attack!

Again you are sadly wrong I have never, ever made any such claim that thousands of USAF personal were involved in the attack. That is a lie, and you know that, because if it was true, you would have posted that statement, just so you could discredit me.
had I made such a claim.

Where is it? Why don’t you start telling the truth?

Please stick with this thread topic and not my USAF old thread.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
...or perhaps it just broke down because they used bad bearings/the wrong bearings.

Other Navy ships have broken down before -- is there a ghostly explanation for every time something on a ship breaks?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's still the shake down faze for a new ship.

You expect that there will be problems and you correct them.

It's no big deal.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm interested to see how long it takes for the hull to fail.

Even at Ground Zero, the steel they've been bringing in for new construction projections has been rusting rapidly and they've had to replace a lot of it already.

For what it's made of, that ship is cursed.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Even at Ground Zero, the steel they've been bringing in for new construction projections has been rusting rapidly and they've had to replace a lot of it already.

valid source for that claim?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Your worries are unfounded. The only part of the ship that is from the WTC is the stem bar, the leading edge of the bow. About 6.4 metric tons were cast to form this piece and the rest of the hull is not possessed by any of the spirits.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It has to be a haunting as opposed to mechanical difficulties...the same mechanical difficulties which happen all over the world all the time?

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join