It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Sarah Palin is one of the most versatile tools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sarah Palin. A common joke nowadays, an easy laugh. I think she was destined to this, as she is obviously totally unfit to be anywhere near the White House. Most people agree that, given her record, pairing her to John McCain pretty much gave the oval office to Obama. But was this unintentional? In my opinion, not at all.

I noticed something else to. Have you heard her say "Media Elite"? I think she was referencing a very real situation, but because of her public appearance (which is probably not a false appearance), it seems like a crazy idea. What an excellent way to debunk something.

I'm not trying to support nor defame Palin here, because honestly I can't really gather an opinion on her. Please don't blame me for taking a side. Whatever "side" you are on, I want you to analyze her. I think she is a very obvious display of how the government works and the way it can get the results it wants.

-Placing her with John McCain, given her reputation, made Obama an easy win.
-Again, given her reputation, whatever she says can easily be discredited, so if you hand her something important to say you can easily draw attention away from it.

Those are two very clear points, but I just think she is a good example of how things can be manipulated.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bananarama
Sarah Palin. A common joke nowadays, an easy laugh. I think she was destined to this, as she is obviously totally unfit to be anywhere near the White House. Most people agree that, given her record, pairing her to John McCain pretty much gave the oval office to Obama. But was this unintentional? In my opinion, not at all.

I noticed something else to. Have you heard her say "Media Elite"? I think she was referencing a very real situation, but because of her public appearance (which is probably not a false appearance), it seems like a crazy idea. What an excellent way to debunk something.

I'm not trying to support nor defame Palin here, because honestly I can't really gather an opinion on her. Please don't blame me for taking a side. Whatever "side" you are on, I want you to analyze her. I think she is a very obvious display of how the government works and the way it can get the results it wants.

-Placing her with John McCain, given her reputation, made Obama an easy win.
-Again, given her reputation, whatever she says can easily be discredited, so if you hand her something important to say you can easily draw attention away from it.

Those are two very clear points, but I just think she is a good example of how things can be manipulated.

i was the same when it came to making up my mind about Sarah. And then, she put her glasses on!

lucky, i don't have a passport or American mighta had another alien on its hands! hoping, someone runs for the big job in Canada, who wears glasses, and is not a man!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think the real problem was McCain, not her. Or the fact that any Repub they stuck in there was destined not to win cause of W....If anything I think she gained votes.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

Yes we all understand that she is a MILF.

Thankfully there are voters here in this country that don't vote with their penises

IMO, when Palin quit her job in Alaska, that should have been a clear signal to the USA that this is not a person worth our time. She cut and ran because of a book deal. When her pocketbook is more important than the people of the state she was governing, it truly shows where her priorities lie.

I predict that when she starts loosing her appeal, we all will have the opportunity to see Palin grace the pages of Penthouse magazine.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well the good news is I don't watch Faux news ever or her.......

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I think the real problem was McCain, not her. Or the fact that any Repub they stuck in there was destined not to win cause of W....If anything I think she gained votes.

McCain, that's like, the frozen good company right? Huh...that's a weird correlation considering Palin's supreme woman-ness...

*skratches head*

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well I did just bash her in another thread.

How can you say somebody that quits their job as the elected governor of Alaska just to benefit herself financially from selling books and signing a lucrative contract with FAUXU News is good for America?

Obviously she isn't really interested in helping people, only herself.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think you hit the nail on the head with your Thread Description...."tool" being the operative word when it comes to her. Sorry but she is really setting a bad image for women in government.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

I predict that when she starts losing her appeal, we all will have the opportunity to see Palin grace the pages of Penthouse magazine.

I mean, if that's the worst case scenario, i'll just stay in Canada! When's the next election, again?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by whatukno

I hope next election the polling site has a step stool so I can climb up and slap my penis on the board to select a candidate. That would be so cool to vote with my penis!!

Meanwhile, my buddy, Earl, will ask for the booth to be moved back a bit.

When I saw Sarah Palin was chosen to be John McCain's running mate, I said, "WTF? Is he trying to lose?"

I guess he was.

this McCain anti-Obama commercial, while clearly ahead of it's time, drives the point home! I agree now, that there must have been some collusion behind the doors, and somehow, America was tricked into accepting Obama as president. Think about it! Watch this:

new topics

top topics

join