It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Some Americans who carry guns have the intelligence of a chimpanzee, which is the reason I'm glad I live in the UK.

At least they have some intelligence. Unlike some people in the UK who want their Government to do everything including wiping their butts when they go to the toilet.

Under your laws the criminals have more rights than you do. People can't put a wire fence around their gardens because somebody vandalizing the garden or stealing from the garden might injure themselves. I have been to the UK several times and I used to have a great respect and admiration for the people there. Now I'm not too sure. My biggest concern now is that the US is headed in the same direction.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

You're right about our corrupt government, but there's nothing we can do, even if we did have guns. All we can do is wait for the next election to come around and vote the wankers out of power, but unfortunately the new government won't be any different and it's not just the UK that has this problem, as it's the same in nearly every other country.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by kindred]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join