It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot 1040 and the Haitian Earthquake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
S & F !! I looked at this Tuesday and wondered the same thing. I also wonder if perhaps this alignment had an influence as well.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by silentthought38
Hmmm....

I guess we should start being vigilant for a sunspot the shape of Yellowstone National Park. Isn't she overdue? That would make the Haiti quake look like a grenade.

Cloud reading.

Fortune in the clouds

Now in supersized Sunspot form!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Hmmm....

I guess we should start being vigilant for a sunspot the shape of Yellowstone National Park. Isn't she overdue? That would make the Haiti quake look like a grenade.

Cloud reading.

Fortune in the clouds

nice link thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Being that the sun seems to be a controlled nuclear reactor,would suggest that it does display a type of consciousness,a consciousness that Kabbalists would refer to the supreme "logos". Not that is is like we are,but is connected and controlled by the supreme "logos" or ain sof aur,or hidden one,where all arc types are created, and all consciousness. Yes folks,there is more to the universe than the material.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourHead
Its an interesting analysis, but that sunspot is 8 to 10 times the size of earth. I don't think you can correlate it to the geography of Haiti or an earthquake.

OK SO WHAT?
its called a "scaled model".
Earth being the scaled model of course since thats our reference point, but being that both bodies are spherical in shape this is an easy one...if only i was better at math...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I thought the same thing as well immediately. I have been having a theory of the sun cycle and volcano's and earthquakes for sometime. I have many folks that are very skeptical of this. However I find the corralation of the shape of the spot and the land mass very interesting!

I didn't notice that. So if this theory holds some truth it looks like another spot is coming around the corner soon on the lower hemisphere of the sun. So shall we see some more activity soon? The current spot started out much smaller than it is now. So the spot that is emerging has potential to grow just like this one did.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by kvondy]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Write "Correlation does not equal causation!" 100 times on the blackboard.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good catch bro, a good way to test this theory is to research past events and see patterns on the sun! If sun represent distinguished pattern this sure can be a legit way to understand a little more about our universe, let's not forget Ggaia theory!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

-does not equal is however interesting

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

The 1.10.10 and the 12.26.04 dates were the first I could think of right away and those images popped right up. I have done some more searching and found no correlation with sunspots (or lack of) and dates. Just a coincidence, maybe, but a interesting one.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Well we have a sunspot coming around on the lower hemisphere of the sun. With this solar cylce ramping up I would imagine it to grow simular to the way this one did. FAST. So lets see if there are any correlations.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Where were these two located on the sun? Lower Upper or Middle?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kvondy

How about June 9, 1994? I'm not sure where to go back to look at spots that far? Do you have a link?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gomezzz

Originally posted by Helmkat

Hmmm....

Cloud reading.

Fortune in the clouds

nice link thanks

LOL I knew someone would like that for other reasons then I intended.

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This sunspot shape matching with the shape of Haiti definitely is something VERY VERY ODD, but I assume that couldn't be the cause of the last Earthquake since our magnetosphere is still being a good shield. But definitely I think your theory about "solar conscience" plausible. It's said in ancient occult mysteries, every single cosmic body is a living organism. Maybe the sunspot caught by SOHO in the same day of Haitian Earthquake, was some kind of magnetic impression of the karmic suffering of Haitian people, caught by this "solar conscience". Also it's said in ancient gnostic mysteries, everything that happens in the physical life, input magnetic impressions in the cosmos, like a movie being filmed. This is called "Akashik Registers of Nature". However, back to scientific background, I've been checking some extreme Earthquakes in 2009, I observed possible "karmic places" into this list and checked the images of sunspots in the same dates, but I didn't see other odd images like in the Haitian Earthquake. Then I repeat: IMO the magnetic impression of extreme suffering of Haitians may have been caught by this "solar conscience", of someway. And I still standing that these last Earthquakes of 2009/2010 were HAARP-made. There's a pattern in most of the areas that suggest a depopulation and even ethnic clean up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d4847c91ae1.jpg[/atsimg]

To further investigation about this subject, two "must see" websites:

2009 Earthquakes

Soho sunspots 2006-2010

[edit on 14-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kvondy
reply to post by kvondy

How about June 9, 1994? I'm not sure where to go back to look at spots that far?

The only commonalities is that in 1994 we were begining solar cycle 23 simular to we are begining cycle 24...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I did some checking up on the 20th century largest earthquakes in correlation to sunspots at that time. This is the chart i can up with....

(i really hope this image is gonna fit and if not, here's the link.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/dc57fad141897c65.bmp[/atsimg]

It doesn't look good Evasius.

Peace

[edit on 14/1/2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Fantastic article, and a subject that is completely new to me.

Kudos, friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
I did some checking up on the 20th century largest earthquakes in correlation to sunspots at that time. This is the chart i can up with....

(i really hope this image is gonna fit and if not, here's the link.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/dc57fad141897c65.bmp[/atsimg]

It doesn't look Evasius.

Peace

Your mising some significant quakes...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kvondy

Name 'm!!!

You are gonna quote my entire post including picture and thus taking up a lot of unnecessary space only to point out that my source, (USGS no less), has it wrong?

Some people....

Peace

[edit on 14/1/2010 by operation mindcrime]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join