It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faux's Sarah Palin Appeases Her Israel Handlers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This video is a little Disturbing solely for the reason that there are a LOT of

people that would like to see this woman on the ticket in 2112. The first 7 minutes

are the usual Faux nonsense , skip to 7 minutes to hear the War Drums beating

on Iran. This leads up to the 8:20 to finish , where She says she wants Obama

"To convince American's that He would do Anything , Anything to protect America , her Allies, to protect Israel "

Doesn't she realize that you can't be at war with everyone, I mean , how many

more countries will it take , before it's called a World War.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You spelled FOX wrong.

I just love the idea of Sarah Palin on FOX. No wonder why they continue to be the #1 rated Cable news program!

Good Job FOX News!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Have to agree, no matter what you think of fox they always know how to pull big ratings

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sean I enjoy reading some of your posts as they bring a different perspective, but isn't the title of your thread just as sensational as the pieces that Fox News puts out?

You twist it just that little bit where its still somewhat factual yet gives that little bit of doubt?

You engage in the very thing you complain about.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd like to see her on the 2112 ticket too!

Come onnnn guys! Anyone with a brain can see she is basically a mentally challenged female verison of G.W. Bush.

No offense to the mentally challenged, but can you imagine our economic policies under her?

"Welps I done think the supply and demand curve of the U.S. is picking up speed and we will be outta the depression in a few minutes."

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
Sean I enjoy reading some of your posts as they bring a different perspective, but isn't the title of your thread just as sensational as the pieces that Fox News puts out?

You twist it just that little bit where its still somewhat factual yet gives that little bit of doubt?

You engage in the very thing you complain about.

Thxx sir , I call them as I see them.

As for the Title: Think for a minute if you were a Israel Prime Minister.

You would have to be pretty pleased by her comments , She wants Obama

to do ANYthing , Anything to safeguard Israel.

Now , You and I know she's talking about Iran.

Haven't there been enough US military deaths already, Iran is not a

sand dune like Yemen. Causalties would be heavy. For what. For what.

To protect a country that would sell the US down the river in a heartbeat.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Come onnnn guys! Anyone with a brain can see she is basically a mentally challenged female verison of G.W. Bush.

Anyone who provokes so much hatred and ridicule from the left, deserves to be listened to.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why do you even bother? These so called free speech supporters, eh?
How could anyone be a supporter of israel when the zionists say jeruselem is their capital. They are suppossedly supported alot in the bible belt. People without an iq, even know the name of the true capital of israel.

These people are puppets for the war machine. These people make a mockery out of christianity everyday. If they are trying to reach out to uneducated people, then their undying support for israel in it's current form is definetly the way to do just that.

She can't get any of the major legitemate truthers on her best day on her side, which she's propably already tried to do and failed. To tell you the truth, that's the problem with the tea party. You know, the parting gift to Sarah palin?
I really don't have a problem with most of the tea partiers, but there is a large chunk of it who are, and were rejected from the legitimate intellectual branch of the truth movement. Like those people who said they got calls from their loved ones, and never even got a call.

If she wants to go on tv and talk a about protecting the zionists she can, it seems that's who she's reaching out to anyway by beating the war drums. I'm really upset the tea party is going out like this, it's upsetting. I know plenty of uneducated people who just like sarah palin, as well. Why do we have to live through this? Something is going to happen. I don't think anyone can get away with reaching out to zionists in america, without a zionist calling her out, or attempting to do what she is doing a little bit better.

I guess if we could ask her what she'd say about that she'd say, Oh, well I guess we all are just waiting around for a zionist anyway, eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I think in 2112, Sarah Palin will be too damn old to appeal to my sex drive for me to vote for her.

What's all the hullabaloo about Sarah Palin? She was on the ticket for the 2008 elections. Did the ticket win? Nope. Are the Democrats who control both the Senate and the House and the White House going to do so poorly that the majority of U.S. voters will vote Sarah Palin into the presidency in 2012? Good gawd, I hope not. But, never underestimate the ability of the critters in charge to muck things up. It happens over and over again.

Have you noticed that her nose seems a bit longer now? Yikes! I bet she develops a pooch belly before 2012 and that will cause the evangelical right males to toss her aside.

Yeah, she says the U.S. must protect Israel. How is this different from what has been happening for decades?

And the drum beat for war. Uh, Yemen, anyone? Increase in drone strikes in Pakistan. Increase in U.S. troops and military strength in Afghanistan. Um, did we get Osama bin Laden, yet? Are we going to get him? Heh.

Increase in the drum beating and machete rattling in Columbia and Venezuela.

My granddaughter was watching "Across the Universe" on the TV tonight. She saw the protests against the Viet Nam conflict in the movie. She asked me, "Do you think if these wars continue there will be masses of people in the streets with signs saying Make Love Not War?" I told her, probably not. It's a different era, a different world now. I wish I was wrong. But I don't think so.....................

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Anyone who provokes so much hatred and ridicule from the left, deserves to be listened to.

This woman on a Repub ticket would be a wet dream for the Dems.

I would just ask her who the president is .

She would answer "Obiden"

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You spelled FOX wrong.

I just love the idea of Sarah Palin on FOX. No wonder why they continue to be the #1 rated Cable news program!

Good Job FOX News!

Yeah, Faux News. Heh. Somehow this sort of stuff just irritates me. Like when Rush says "PMSNBC". Heh. Or the blast from the past, the Clinton News Network. Such tripe. I suppose it attracts some folks, but to me, it just causes me to think that the speaker is a bit juvenile.

Demorats. Republicons. Jeeze. Who are these people speaking to other than the choir?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm not a lefty, I just know stupid when I see it. Only could an absent-minded repbulican listen to somebody just to spite the democrats.

LOL! by that logic you guys should make her your queen, if you haven't already.

If she was a democrat or independent, I would still say the samething.

I doubt the republican party shoots itself in the foot again by picking her as any sort of candidate.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I have no doubt that Miss Palin will not only receive the nomination but will gon to win i 2012. Personally I find her to be the political equivalent of Britney Spears. But she is savvy. Remember the only bad publicity is no publicity. Americans are media obsessed. The more she is in the public eye the better off she will be. Americans voted for Bush for his "Aw Shucks" populism. Palin has the same appeal. This country is going to move so far to the right it will make your head spin. Act accordingly.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I think you were mistaken by my post. I was only referring to the string of posts you seem to have made that are rather sensationalist that are not asking questions but are ripe battlegrounds for strife and dissent; which equates here on ATS to stars and flags.

I don't think you are trolling for them, but really I assume you know that a large chunk of people that reply to threads like this don't actually read what the OP is, just the title and thus respond ignorantly and star and flag.

In regards to the OP:

Iran is Iran. I commend any country that takes a stance on making sure that Iran pursues a peaceful avenue.

I don't want to see the US go to war with them. I have too many friends still in the military that would get caught up in it.

So I am with you on that part, just not the use of sensational titles that imply Sarah is a proxy for Israel. She is though...rather misguided and misinformed along with a hint-o-sexy librarian look

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

Yeah, Faux News. Heh. Somehow this sort of stuff just irritates me. Like when Rush says "PMSNBC". Heh. Or the blast from the past, the Clinton News Network. Such tripe. I suppose it attracts some folks, but to me, it just causes me to think that the speaker is a bit juvenile.

Faux News

Ya , I know , irrtates me too when people do stuff like this.

But I just can't take Fox serious enough (that hurt spelling it correctly)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You spelled FOX wrong.

Good Job FOX News!

Can't argue with the Ratings , people enjoy Reality TV

But calling it a News Outlet, Thats a Smear on Truth

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Alamo Ripper
Have to agree, no matter what you think of fox they always know how to pull big ratings

As does American Idol.

Scooter Girl 2012!!!

Ratings mean...?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Big fan of Hitler or the KKK are ya?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
reply to post by Sean48

I have no doubt that Miss Palin will not only receive the nomination but will gon to win i 2012. Personally I find her to be the political equivalent of Britney Spears. But she is savvy. Remember the only bad publicity is no publicity. Americans are media obsessed. The more she is in the public eye the better off she will be. Americans voted for Bush for his "Aw Shucks" populism. Palin has the same appeal. This country is going to move so far to the right it will make your head spin. Act accordingly.

Yeah, here is how I see it. Her segments will never be LIVE. We have all seen her do live interviews and anyone that has knows she is ill informed and dim witted. I still do not understand how her fans pretend that she is not smart or that she is not ignorant. We all know she is. So she will have the opportunity to be advised(scripted) and edited (corrected.) She will come across as intelligent and knowledgeable. This will change some minds. After that, who knows. It is still FOX and it does get high ratings but it is watched heavily by the left as well so how much damage she can really do is to be seen. Just my theory on it.

[edit on 1/14/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Once again I thank you for your support and promotion of Fox news and Sarah Palin. She wouldn't be where she is without people like you

I think Fox should be paying you and the other libs on ATS for keeping the rest of us informed on her every move. Personally I don't really care to hear every word she mutters but when it's all laid out for me everyday on ATS it makes it easier to enjoy

(Edit for spelling errors)

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Anjin]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join