It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final proof that Mars has bred life will be confirmed this year, leading NASA experts believe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Final proof that Mars has bred life will be confirmed this year, leading NASA experts believe.

www.scientificamerican.com

Final proof that Mars has bred life will be confirmed this year, leading NASA experts believe. The historic discovery will come not on Mars itself but from chunks of the red planet here on Earth.

David McKay, chief of astrobiology at NASA's Johnson Space Centre in Houston, says powerful new microscopes and other instruments will establish whether features in martian meteorites are alien fossils.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Unfortunately this has nothing to do with the disclosure of intelligent life on other planets, however this final confirmation from NASA will lay to rest the argument of whether there is life on other planets or not.

Hopefully we will discover evidence of more complex life forms in the future, or even the remains of an advanced alien civilisation... I guess I can only sit and wonder about the discoveries of tomorrow...

www.scientificamerican.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-1-2010 by IceColdPro]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
off topic.

So at some point in the not too distant future. Indications will point to another or ancient form of life entity. Does that seriously have any impact IN your ever day life. ?

?

?

Do i honestly need to state the obvious here

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Actually, all they can prove is that life has formed on other planets. If they don't find that there are microbe fossils in the meteorites, all that means is there are no fossils in those rocks. Not that there was never life on mars, or anywhere else.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
MY God they really do think we are stupid children! Life in the expanse of the universe? Isn't that the biggest no brainer possible?

To NASA, you are all complete DOLTS with depths of stupidity deeper than the expanse of space. No longer is NASA something to brag on a resume. Shame.

Time to HALT funding NASA, that porky waste of drivel. Come up to the stone age already.

top topics

join