It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Test

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

If corporate interests and greed ruled our interstellar relations, we would be a fairly viscious entity

If we analyze the course of greed, I think it stems from a fear of not having enough. If not having enough of everything was no longer an issue, then greed would not be one of our traits.

There is also I guess a greed for power, but if all of humanity where to realize how powerful we all are in our true light. Then this is something that would also dissolve into the history, of how humanity used to behave before the awakening.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by kennyb72]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

I have evidence, I am not going to post it because I don't know how people would respond and i don't want the government knocking on my door. Like i said its controversial.

If you were an alien I would show you my evidence. All I can say is I am not being hypothetical I am beeing 100% honest.

You will see the world begin to change soon enough.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

You will see the world begin to change soon enough.

I don't have this knowledge you refer to mate but it is obvious that whatever it is, its consuming your attention at the moment.

I for one would love to know what it is that you have learned, but it would be best for you to start a thread so as not to go off topic with this one.

Deep respect brother/sister

[edit on 14-1-2010 by kennyb72]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"As you wish, or...demand", I began. "The answer, which has had but a moment to emerge from a pre-cognitive state into the perception of the senses, then within that same moment, as my mind had appointed fear and empathy as adjudicators, thus the pair began weighing one choice presented, then afresh, it's alternative, all the while in the distance my spirituality demonstrated contempt upon virtue of it's position that ultimately, the right of decision should be spirituality's and spirituality's alone being that the question is one of spirituality.

As awareness of the validity claimed there in my mind, by spirituality, fear and empathy yielded suddenly, in respect to the cohesion of the three an other emotions, virtues, senses, experiences, imaginations of all sorts, and due to calculations within the mind's eye the rightousness if spirituality's status and subsequent complaint demanding review of it's claim.

Hense, with the struggle over and equiponderance notwithstanding, spirituality made the decision which stands final for conveyance to you in response to your question-slated demand.

The answer, which you are to use to grade our kind, the results of establishing the destiny of mankind created by factors of every type, kind and genre, is infinite as the comprehensive data differs such that, that contained within it are compartmental and desultory. The answer will be told in it's entirety, until completion, whereas you will confirm it's resolve and with it, gain confirmation that the answer you seek is all encompassing and delivered to your satisfaction, which, of course is the beginning of the answer I have arrived at for you. Additionally, other relative countenances that were instantaniously considered to be ratified "acknowledged", for it's individual perspective regarding the association with all of the eclecticities overseeing as to the accountability of spirituality's obligations, as each held to it's own position certainly not to be denied redress, so that in that infinite instant, all of everything took it's place before subsequent decisions of each, sub-divided, would emerge together in part of what will make whole this accountenence you directed to me through your question. Moreover, .....

"Thus began the enternal answer which would ultimately seal the fate of mankind, yet until the completion of the infinite answer, we can but ponder what the future holds, one way or the other...."

typo

[edit on 14-1-2010 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

"As you wish, or...demand", I began. "The answer, which has had but a moment to emerge from a pre-cognitive state into the perception of the senses, then within that same moment, as my mind had appointed fear and empathy as adjudicators, thus the pair began weighing one choice presented, then afresh, it's alternative, all the while in the distance my spirituality demonstrated contempt upon virtue of it's position that ultimately, the right of decision should be spirituality's and spirituality's alone being that the question is one of spirituality. As awareness of the validity claimed there in my mind, by spirituality, fear and empathy yielded suddenly, in respect to the cohesion of the three an other emotions, virtues, senses, experiences, imaginations of all sorts, and due to calculations within the mind's eye the rightousness if spirituality's status and subsequent complaint demanding review of it's claim. Hense, with the struggle over and equiponderance notwithstanding, spirituality made the decision which stands final for conveyance to you in response to your question-slated demand. The answer, which you are to use to grade our kind, the results of establishing the destiny of mankind created by factors of every type, kind and genre, is infinite as the comprehensive data differs such that contained within it are compartmental and desultory. The answer will be told in it's entirety, until completion, whereas you will confirm it's resolve and with it, gain confirmation that the answer you seek is all encompassing and delivered to your satisfaction, which, of course is the beginning of the answer I have arrived at for you. Additionally, other relative countenances that were instantaniously considered to be radified as acknowledged for it's individual perspective regarding the association with all of the eclecticities overseeing as to the accountability of spirituality's obligations, as each held to it's own position certainly not to be denied redress, so that in that infinite instant, all of everything took it's place before subsequent decisions of each, sub-divided, would emerge together in part of what will make whole this accountenence you directed to me through your question. Moreover, ..... "Thus began the enternal answer which would ultimately seal the fate of mankind, yet until the completion of the infinite answer, we can but ponder what the future holds, one way or the other...."

..................................................... Is that yes then?

Note to self, do not consult a lawyer before making decision

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the answer, incomplete, continues.....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Well thank you anyway for that amazing display of the English language, I feel a little ashamed that I cannot return it with an equally eloquent response.

OH wait, hang on, one moment *shuffle* *shuffle* It's here somewhere, *shuffle*
.................... just coming, ah, here it is.................................................................................................................................................... ..............

Kaboom

Thanks for the input imd12c4funn

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

"I was frozen on the spot, I couldn't get my body to do anything I wanted. It was as if the message from my brain to my muscles was being jammed and all I could do was stand and wait for whatever was my fate"

Nicely written
your imagry really put me in the story, and it has me thinking... that whatever the outcome, they're most likely just going to abduct you and harvest your body parts anyways. lol sorry, my mind is still caught up on another topic (graphic)www.alienvideo.net... Great post btw, countinue writing and im intrested in ur conclusion to the story S&F from me

[edit on 14-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

Thanks for you kind comments H4W4II4N_PUNCH.

whatever the outcome, they're most likely just going to abduct you and harvest your body parts anyways

You could be right, I was always advised against talking to strange aliens.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I would love to start a thread on the evidence I have,but I am not going to, because like I said its very controversial and I don't want any government officials knocking on my door.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Maybe you could write it in a hypothetical way to get your story across, that way no one can accuse you of anything lol

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Hmmm well I don't really know how to phrase this.

The bailout package made, was made by a private sector.

I may or may not be involved with this sector.

The sector is into building dome homes, growing food, creating alternative energies, and other useful technologies.

Financial change may soon occur and life on the planet will change I hope for the better.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You share the same dream as me Quickfix, I feel their is something impending. I just have a feeling that something really good will come from it.

Now I really must stay on topic with this post otherwise I may get booted off my own thread

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The final test continued .......

My . was swimming trying to think of what to say, I don't want to die yet, how would my loved ones feel, what about all our plans for the future. I felt polarized, lost within a decision that I couldn't fully understand.

Why me? why did they pick on me? Why didn't I just go to bed. I looked at the alien and my eyes filled up with tears. I knew that I could only give one answer, How could I go through eternity, knowing that I had caused the death of everyone I knew and had ever known.

All the good people and all those that I detested, even they deserved the chance to grow, to become spiritually whole ....... I will do it, I said choking back the tears. Please, Please, don't go back on your word. Please spare humanity there is so much good about our species. Please be patient with them, they still have a long way to go, but I know in my heart that they can become true and good citizens of the universe.

At that moment, Everything around me started to whirl, I saw myself as a child when we used to go to the seaside, running along the sand in our bare feet. All the people I have loved and who have loved me, swirling around me as if I was on a wild carousel ride, all smiling and waving swimming in and out of focus. My dog when he was a small puppy looking at me with all his innocence. I heard my wife's voice whispering she loved me. Then I felt myself falling as the visions turned to a white light with golden stars piercing even brighter than the glaring light.

........... I could hear nothing nor see anything, but slowly I heard a faint sound, a crackling noise entering into my senses. It suddenly occurred to me, I must be alive or I had just arrived into the afterlife. The crackling, sparking sound came clearer into focus and in the darkness I felt a sensation as if someone was washing my hand, I couldn't move my body, I wasn't even sure I even had a body.

With a great effort I forced myself to be aware of my surroundings. With a jolt, I could feel my body again, and I opened my eyes fearful for what I was about to see. In a daze I looked around me and there was Shadow my dog, licking my hand, and I could see my room with the fire burning with glowing red embers. I sat there in my chair in a cold sweat as I realized it all must have been a lucid dream.

I've had lucid dreams many times before but nothing as real and as intense as this. The sense of relief was overwhelming and I just crouched to the floor and grabbed my dog and hugged him. He didn't pull away like he normally does in his macho German Shepherd way. He just looked up at me with his deep knowing eyes and let out a little whimper, out of concern for my strange behavior.

I wiped the tears from my eyes but still felt very emotional. I looked over to the fire and realized that I actually did need to get some firewood, but suddenly felt a sense of dread. I smiled to myself and thought "you idiot it was a dream" I picked up the bucket and .ed for the back door. Shads sitting there watching me. I turned to him to say "are you coming....." but stopped myself and thought no, this is not going to play out how I had dreamed it. I opened the back door with just a little trepidation and smiled to myself once again.

I quickly filled the bucket with wood from the shed and hurried back inside everything looked so warm and inviting and the strange feeling within me was beginner to subside, I closed the door shut and went back to the front room Shads lay there watching me, his . tilting from side to side but he looked very calm.

Then I saw it .......... Sitting on the table next to my chair, a book, a huge book, it reminded my of a bible my grandmother used to have with a metal frame with intricate patterns of gold and silver. How did it get there? I thought. If someone had been here Shads would have gone off. I walked slowly to the table without taking my gaze of the tome. I just stared at it afraid to open the cover but I felt compelled, I had to know what was in it.

I slowly opened the heavy cover revealing the most beautiful parchment covered with strange characters. Almost hieroglyphic in design but I couldn't recognize any of the letters. I flicked through the pages and each page was the same filled with the most intricate tiny symbols.

I picked up the heavy volume and sat in my chair and reopened the first page. ....... In front of my eyes the characters started to change into paragraph after paragraph of English text.

In bold letters at the top of the page it said.

Welcome to the federation of Galarin our representatives have visited many of your species and have conducted a test.

Not all of your bothers and sisters have risen to the challenge, but we have sampled enough to know that the human race is collectively ready to transcend into the next chapter of your universal evolution. This book of knowledge is one of one hundred and forty thousand volumes that collectively will provide your species with a technology to allow you to join us. We look forward to your presence in 20 of your earth years at the council of Galarin, in the star system you know of as the Pleiades.

The first one thousand books provide details of the technology needed to make your journey. The position on your planet that will allow the natural magnetic flow of Earth to assist you with this technology, is located in a place on your Earth called Geneva.

Ensure that this book arrives at a place within your political structure that will utilize this knowledge wisely.

If there is any deviation from the purpose of this knowledge, we will know and will return.

To all people of earth, take heed of this warning ...... If this gift and it's power becomes corrupted There will be a sign. The sign of the blue spiral, the spiral of the north will herald your demise.

Good luck human kind, and we welcome and anticipate your membership of the eternal light.

Signed Mealoch the honorable representative of the council of Galarin.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I reach over to grab the book with all its promise for human kind. I am excited, I have passed the first part of the test! I KNEW offering the aliens beer and cheetos would be a good move.

Hands trembling with excitement, I open the book at random. I wait, with bated breath, for the symbols to transform into English.

I begin to read..........

"take two humans.......clean and cube............"

Oh noes! Its a cookbook!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Haha...... Well I did say to complete the story yourself, I just totally hope you are wrong though.

Thanks for chuckle mate!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
aha, ! the age old question, .... you or your family, who goes ??

We might marvel at their spaceship, but what if it was the galactic equivalent of a Van, here on earth. What if these alien's are their specie's equivalent of child molesters, who go around abducting lesser specie's for their despicable desires !!

OK, to be serious, ... how are we to know what their perception of a higher being is ?? we know nothing of this culture and if we are indeed NOT higher beings, ... how are we to know how to respond ??

We may say, ok take me. In which the alien might reply " You fool !! no sentient being would sacrifice itself on any terms " If we die, in a way, does not the world end ??? because TO a certain perspective ( ours ) the world certainly does end. It ends either way !!! and if we and our perspective die, ... than these bonds we hold with humanity which influenced our decision would cease to exist,

I'm not sure where I was going with that, but my nose is starting to bleed, .... what I'm trying to say is, ... What if it's a trick question.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Hi IntastellaBurst, your right of course, this amazing star ship could be an old VW for all we know. The logic would be though, that the alien wouldn't be offering you an option if it was just out to have it's way with you

Again you are correct if you have no belief in an after life or you believe that humanity only exists while you are their to observe it.

I'm not sure where I was going with that, but my nose is starting to bleed, .... what I'm trying to say is, ... What if it's a trick question.

Given the scenario, why would they trick you if they could just "have you" anyways

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
not even a kidney missing!!! lol A decent ending 8 outta 10

Just my opinion, and i do NOT mean to offend or claim to be some super-fantastic novelist, but i found the ending just a little bit too fairytale-ish for my taste. I was waiting to see where you were going with that metalic book and then chuckled a bit with the whole 'joining the federation' thing...

IMO i think it would have been a little more intresting if after you awakened everything seemed normal... until u noticed something differnt (ominous) about your dog (behavior/eyes maybe). Also when trying to contact family and friends... you found that you just wern't able to get a hold of them.

In an uneasy panic you go back outside and notice there are no signs of any animals in the woods(if that is the setting) either. No singing of the birds or trampling of deer... NOTHING.

The silence becomes madening and you curse the stars and begin to slowly lose your mind. You eventually end up in a life or death confrontation with your dog (what you think is your dog) and die from a fatal neck wound...

suddenly you awake again, look into the corner of the low lighted room, and see your dogs ominous eyes staring deep into ur SOUL...

... but that just what i woulda done. just saying

[edit on 17-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

Hi H4W4II4N_PUNCH, lol, It sounds a though you are a horror story enthusiast. Some of the scenarios I considered where pretty gruesome.

When I left the house after the incident, I stepped out only to realize I was in a deep black void, In terror I run in and slam the door behind me. Heart racing I see shadows, but not ordinary shadow, these are sliding down the wall and moving across the floor. (this goes on all night as I try to make sense of the book) Next day after having fallen asleep through exhaustion.

I awake to a nice bright day bla bla ............and then when I drive into town I see demons everywhere. Others can't see them but they are there feeding off them and influencing them.

The world I now see is the melding between the physical world and the astral............ The world that was spared by my willingness to sacrifice myself was the real world and hell occupying the same density but know body else could see it, only me.

Then I thought Na, sort of sends the wrong message so I settled for the fairy tale

[edit on 17-1-2010 by kennyb72]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join