It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spiral above United Kingdom from meteo satellite?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
These are not chemtrails but HAARP...
If you do more research on youtube into HAARP you will see other instances where these type images occur when HAARP is being used.
HAARP controls and influences the weather as well as causes quakes, tseunamis, hurricanes and such like.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Regarding UFO and aliens... these are top secret US military craft all powered by smaller LHC's
I am assuming we have all seen the movie Iron Man !!!
LHC is a mother version of this energy source which will poer up to possibly 14 terraelectronvolts... maybe more which is powerful enough to energise...? you tell me
If these spirals are not HAARP then my money is on these craft the military fly around in making people think we are being invaded by green men.
The world is not gonna last that long as predicted in the bible... end times is coming and all these disasters, catastophes, plagues/viruses are all predicted... they are all man made to kill off half the world population so the NWO can have easier control.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JAG777

Yay - more nonsense!

At least I have a good thread to reference some screen names against

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

Another person who I have no idea as to what you're on about!

You said a satellite burnt away all the moisture, creating clouds.

That is impossible because you need moisture in the air for clouds to form.

I don't get why you're calling me daft and posting a video of a cloud forming.

What does that prove?
What are you getting at?
Why has this thread attracted so many crazy theories?

It's just contrails for crying out loud!

[edit on 14/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think it is a symptom of modern society. We are all promised so much when we're younger and grow resentful when we realise life isn't as exciting as the cartoons and telly programmes make out, hence people like to invent crazy theories to make their lives seem more special or exciting.

In the end though, it just makes them look daft and only limits their growth.

[edit on 14/1/10 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Foo_Lovers

Given proper atmospheric conditions, persistant contrails can spread out and become thicker/wider. They can even form into a layer of cirrus clouds.

Also perhaps one explanation for the spiral contrail other than a plane in a holding pattern: Maybe it was the RAF doing SAR training. kind of looks like what a search pattern would be for an aircraft

edit* addition:

[edit on 14-1-2010 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

As for that video, interesting but without the atmospheric data for that day and time and place the shaky blurry video really doesnt prove anything.

I have watched clouds form on a beautiful sunny (cloudless) day before. Its really neat to see them form where there was nothing there before. Mother nature is very cool to watch in action.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Given proper atmospheric conditions, persistant contrails can spread out and become thicker/wider. They can even form into a layer of cirrus clouds.

Oddly enough, that is exactly what the orginal article posted by the OP was about. But he has misconstrued it and twisted into the gibberish he was on about earlier.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

A search pattern would likely want to cover a lot of area methodically...

Circuits like that are not really a good search pattern for rescue, it would be more lines and U turns. Also con trails only appear at altitude, you want to be low to search visually.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Funny enough I had posted a thread about this article
days ago here

My Thread

But no one was interested I suppose because I didn't ad Norway spiral, ufo or chemtrails into my title

[edit on 14-1-2010 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Yes, I realize that.....now
Im glad you caught that, now I dont have to do any extra bad typing to edit anything

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAG777
These are not chemtrails but HAARP...
If you do more research on youtube into HAARP you will see other instances where these type images occur when HAARP is being used.
HAARP controls and influences the weather as well as causes quakes, tseunamis, hurricanes and such like.

Yes, do more scietifical research with secret google search techniques and you will find that they are reptilian anteiescopic triadic spheres, manifesting due to water vapor in the halognophiscicaphablsphere.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think it is a symptom of modern society. We are all promised so much when we're younger and grow resentful when we realise life isn't as exciting as the cartoons and telly programmes make out, hence people like to invent crazy theories to make their lives seem more special or exciting.

In the end though, it just makes them look daft and only limits their growth.

[edit on 14/1/10 by stumason]

Just managed to read up what I missed.

A Big
stumason. Nail and Head I feel.

Why do people look for extraordinary explanations to obviously mundane (if you can call 300mph planes mundane) occurrences?

To all those who are not getting it...

If those contrails had been warping space and time and you could see that was in fact happening...

Or a giant lazer beam suddently started cutting into the earth through the centre of the contrails....

or suddenly an intergalactic traveller from a neighbouring universe had popped through a portal and said "BOOO" then by all means be aghast but...

Please PLEase PLEASE don't get all overexcited over contrails.. a very common occurrence in our daily lives.

All the best and Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I still hold hope for the halognophiscicaphablsphere, however !!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Let's sum this thread up:

Imagir: ZOMG! Look! A PORTAL FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!
snoopyuk: It was an AWACS flight, an E-3D Sentry (ZH104) callsign 'NATO 20'
Imagir: NO! IT'S PORTALS! SHOW ME HOW IT'S NOT PORTALS?!?!??ELEVENTY I DON'T KNOW SCIENCE!
Chadwickus: It's clearly what snoopyuk said. He knows what he's talking about, whereas your ability has been brought into question
Random guy 1: HAARP! IT'S HAARP!!!!111
Random guy 2: Nuh-uh! It's the LHC! And SATAN!!!
Now_Then: Here's a great collection of similar contrails formed by planes flying in patterns for any length of time
Imagir: DISINFO! I KNEW IT!! BLAAAARGGHH!!!
Everyone but Imagir: This is stupid. I'm going.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I like the timing in the release of these sat photos from the MET office (Part of the UK Ministry of Defense) of Military aircraft (not sure if it was from a Military sat as well) flying in a military training zone (Danger Zone D323) and what was the Media outlet again?.. OH yes, the BBC!

I am stunned how these contrails demonstrate so clearly and perfectly (to perfectly) how contrails turn into clouds. I mean, not another contrail in sky's over Britain at that time.. just these beautiful spiral looking contrails that gracefully turn into clouds.. *ah how pretty* *flutters eyelashes*

Given the timing and the other more recent weather anomalies, you could be forgiven for thinking this series of sat images released through the BBC to cover those up..

*Start sarcasm* But since they have released these images I am now convinced all the other weather/cloud anomalies are related to our military and civil aviation industry *end sarcasm*

That is if your are not conspiracy theorist who also looked at the "source" of the information being a part of the UK Ministry of Defence.

In all honesty would the UK MoD release images that prove ETs UFOs or technology they deny having?

It is not as if the Military have not studied contrails.. So how is this for a question, is it possible for the UK MoD to stage this kind of image?

Could they in theory pick a day/time (air temp/wind speed/altitude) where their aircraft at the right altitude could produce this kind of image where contrails are not visible from civil aviation or other military craft outside Danger zone D323?

I stand by my thoughts that this is a stage managed series of images to discredit any other unexplained weather/cloud anomaly.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

well done !! ... i am glad some kind of sense prevailed.
thanks to all the other folks who helped out on the side of common sense.

i have more details on the flight including flight times etc etc.....so if our friend is still not convinced i will send him/her the info.

and if that still does not work i will extend a private invitation to him/her to actually visit my place of work to view a flight going out on training and coming back after training.

as for other peoples comments about the standards of this site now. i totally agree !!!! .. about 5/6 years ago this site was a pleasure to come to EVERY time,. now i feel like you need mental waders on just to participate, and if you dare make a comment and join in posting you get flamed and shot down. it is a sad day for denying ignorance..

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

if you dare make a comment and join in posting you get flamed and shot down. it is a sad day for denying ignorance..
reply to post by snoopyuk

especially if you bring common sense, science and good research into your posts.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by davesidious

and if that still does not work i will extend a private invitation to him/her to actually visit my place of work to view a flight going out on training and coming back after training.

Ermmm can I pretend to take a leave of my senses as I would love to experience that actually

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Exactly the box I was speaking of. Thank you.

It will open eventually, when you are ready. The mind is not a terrible thing to toss aside in these times.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join