It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spiral above United Kingdom from meteo satellite?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A couple of more images courtesy of toreishi

link link

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you guys want a metaphysical thought, it could be one of the many portals opening up. (But I know most of you like your box theories)

From KOS:

In the past 30 days, there have been Earthquakes beginning at the tip of South America, on the edge of the shores running up the Continent to Alaska and across the Aleutian Islands over to Russia, and in a line down the coast, past the coast of China and through the Philippines following a line skirting Australia and New Zealand. All the while these Earth Quakes are primarily in off shore Islands and in coastal regions. It follows like this up from Australia in a line up past Indonesia and Singapore into Sri Lanka and India. Others were in the Gulf of Aden and also a string of Earthquakes through the Mediterranean Sea. The vast majority of the Earthquakes in the last 30 days have been along the Sea Floor. This is done in a very calculated way to prevent inland damage or threat while making the necessary changes in the Earth Grid.

Mother Earth is preparing herself for the trillions of Ships that will be passing in and out of the Earth Portals and Inner Earth tunnels. She is opening The StarGate Aden. The Earth grid is being powered up by ever increasing waves or bursts of electromagnetic energy. She is being aided by the technology from the millions of Mother Ships orbiting Earth right now.

As we get closer to the New Moon combined with a Solar Eclipse energy on the 15th at 07:11 GMT, all of the Ziggurats and Pyramids are working together to power up Mother Earth for Change Point. The Sun and the Moon work together in this case to aid Mother Earth in moving the Firmament as needed for all the Portals to open In Unison. It is these pathways which we use to move Ships quickly from one area of the Globe to another.

We are gearing up for an unprecedented, never seen before, number of Ships on Earth. Our Star Nation families are all here. They are ready to decloak and land on Earth. They will be with President Obama and they will be broadcast on television. This will coincide with a declaration of Worldwide Peace.

~KOS
Mark and Beth www.GalacticRoundTable.com

lightworkers.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The BBC article, if you actually bothered to read it, was as a result of a study done by some meterologists into contrails. Thus, the image they refferred to in an article dated 8th January must therefore be at least some weeks old, but there is no way of knowing without asking the men directly.

As has been proven multiple times in this thread, these are contrails. Other examples of the same thing have been provided and we've even had snoopy poke his head in and offer "professional witness" testimony.

*Mod Edit: Personal attacks removed. Cheers, alien

[edit on 14-1-2010 by alien]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Of course another possibility could be a satellite base energy beam tuned to terminate in the atmosphere where it literally boils the moisture out of the air to form clouds. hence weather manipulation.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

You might call them "box" theories (no doubt a jab at us apparently not thinking outside the box), but your new age, heeby-jeeby mumbo-jumbo is even less believable.

Occams razor. A good principle to live by.

I speak for myself when I say I cam more than capable of thinking outside the box, which is why I am responsible for looking after 2 multi-million pound networks on my own, one of which makes sure you can turn your computer on and the other which makes sure you can access this website and more than likely makes sure your employers can stay in business.

ATS standards are slipping, they really are. There used to be a time when people knowingly posting duff info would be warned or banned. These days, any old tripe seems to be allowed.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

Clouds won't form without moisture.

Which makes your theory wrong and frankly, a little odd.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Using that logic, another possibility is that a giant squid farted and blew it's bum gases into the atmosphere...

Or maybe, Dinosaurs didn't really go extinct, they evolved into cloud demons, which now skim the atmosphere feeding on souls of the dead...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Clouds won't form without moisture.

Which makes your theory wrong and frankly, a little odd.

So your saying theres no moisture in the air? My goodness man are you daft? Heres an example but I know this is a hoax right?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Barkster]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Yes of course when faced with actually viable information one of the real purveyors of flatulence in here tries to insult. Nice but that cheap mind control crap doesn't work with me. Try again.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Haarp is totally fired up, imho.
Or the LHC is fired up and running helping us usher the end as we know it.

Natural?? Is anything natural anymore??

The Gods are angry?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Touchy... I was having a laugh.

But, as for your "perveyor of flatulance" remark, I think it is obvious that I am on the side of those who actually know what they're talking about. What side are you on?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Touchy... I was having a laugh.

But, as for your "perveyor of flatulance" remark, I think it is obvious that I am on the side of those who actually know what they're talking about. What side are you on?

Oh
then I apologize but see what happens when you get too flippant, people can mistake our meaning.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This thread really needs to be closed!

I just read the whole damn thing just to see where it was going and to be honest, time wasted.

The OP has his/hers mind set on this phenomenon being something otherworldy and refuses to apply some common sense and accept logic explanations. This is silly and childish beyond comprehension.

Thumbs up for the down to earth people here who are giving it their best shot without losing their patience

OP:

It's contrails from a plane and if you think it's not then by G-d give us some clues as to what YOU think it is, in stead of just barking around and flaming people for not agreeing with your opinion.

Opinions will be respected if they have some basis in reality.

Edit because it's late in Holland.
[edit on 14-1-2010 by BazzeMan]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by BazzeMan]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So what happened.
They all look like contrails.
But what craft made the trails.
Must be cowboy saucer pilots from New Mexico.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If no one can find a single other satellite photo replicating the same exact type of occurrence, than it is obvious that the OP is onto something.

However, if dozens of satellite images from other places and times show this same thing in them, that it is obvious that it is nothing more than simple aircraft maneuvering.

Here's one...

[/atsimg]

I'll keep looking but I'm doing other things so I can't give it too much attention.

Ermmmm So you attempt to debug my photographic evidence but then post something very similar??

Geeze they come in all shapes and sizes huh?

Korg.

You need to work out the quoting system here, You're getting huffy at Now_Then, when he was responding to someone else, who had responded to you.

I think you're both on the same page, but not the same sentence !

(edit)
Beaten to it, all sorted
lol

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Could never have been that, use some logic, man!

The only logical explanation could be that it was a giant flying pizza with a rocket strapped on one side.

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
If you guys want a metaphysical thought, it could be one of the many portals opening up. (But I know most of you like your box theories)

Whats even more worrying is that all those people on the other side of the portals keep getting laughed at when they yell out "Hey LOOK!!! A Huge Blue planet just appeared in the sky!!"

True!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The composition of these chemtrails have magnetic properties and when they are hit by scalar or EMF yes you can get the swirling effect.

Bearden explains it somewhat but it is hard to keep up with the new always changing technologies they are coming out so fast.

4th dimensional sometimes higher dimension transmissions being picked up by the crazy antenna called the brain. That is where this stuff is coming from...not out there but in here.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What would you say is the diameter of these trails? something like 40miles ? I dont know if thats typical size of a holding pattern? so thats something like (fakes calculating in head.... ohh..40.. times pi, carry the 4... square root ...bla bla...) i would say 125 mile flight path. pretty big huh.
so how fast does a military aircraft fly ? 200 mph, 600mph?

say its 300mph.. so thats (again more fake calculations in head...) so at 300mph it could do 1 loop in 2.4 times in 1 hour.. so is that 25mins per "lap" ?

what was the wind speed ? how much drift would that of caused on the vapor trail from the plane in 25mins...

there were how many rings? 5? so thats 5x25min=125mins flight time - 2hours. so from the first lap of vapror to the last there was 2 hours. so how far do you expect the first trail to of disperced by given the wind speed??

worth figuring out.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

Also factor in that the circuits may not of over lapped exactly - they may be advancing into the prevailing wind if that makes sense...

Check out this one, that's a complicated flightpath that kinda travelled (I bet there are some really cool aviation terms I could use here - flightpath is about as good as I got)

forgot the image

I'd say that one was on quite a still day compared to the one talked about in this thread.

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Now_Then]

Just say the diameter of the circular flightpath (of the spiral - not the above pic, that's just another pretty pic) - just say the diameter is 60km... I estimated using google earth... so each circumference is 188km

We'll say it's a Boeing E3 sentry - Max cruising speed 855km/h (that's quite slow really - without that dome thing it could get 1,000 kp/h)... So that's maxed out we'll say loitering at 700km/h - So that makes 16.12 mins lap...

ps... I'm a dumb ass -any one who read my post before the edit will see that!!!!!!

The E-3 as equipped in USAF and NATO service can fly without refueling for 8 hours or 4,000 miles, while newer examples in British, French and Saudi service, equipped with CFM56-2 engines can fly for 10 hours or 5,000 miles without refueling. [ex/] wiki

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Now_Then]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join