It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spiral above United Kingdom from meteo satellite?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Box of Rain

What I mean is that the Spiral is in the High atmosphere, I don't know altitude, and it extends for hundreds Km. il lenght as we clearly see.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Your photos show exactly a circular HORIZONTAL fly. Not a type like a LOOP as in satellite images above UK.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Your photos show exactly a circular HORIZONTAL fly. Not a type like a LOOP as in satellite images above UK.

You are either a troll of the highest order - or you have absolutely no spacial awareness... In fact I would say both are true.

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Now_Then]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I think that chedda scassat d'mamt is a huge troll...

I respect your opinion and please respect mine!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Box of Rain

What I mean is that the Spiral is in the High atmosphere, I don't know altitude, and it extends for hundreds Km. il lenght as we clearly see.

I don't know what you mean by "high in the atmosphere". The spiral could easily be at the same altitude as all of the other regular contrails.

If that is the case, how is that evidence of something more than just a plane in a holding pattern?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

OK - I'll try to explain one more time... A loop, as per the video from one of my previous posts, is a VERTICAL manoeuvre... See the animated GIF below - I hope it works I ripped it off the first site I saw...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/837161153935.gif[/atsimg]

Edit: this vid I mean

Now the only way that can appear as any sort of circular shape in the sky is if you are viewing it from a side on angle!!! - Think about watching it from the ground at an air show, when you are in the crowd you will see the stunt plane trail smoke and it will appear as a loop in the sky in front of you - a loop maybe 500 feet across??

Now if you walk directly underneath the aircraft as it is doing it's loop the loop you may well be aware it is doing a loop, but the smoke trail from the stunt plane will appear as A STRAIGHT LINE - How is this so hard to understand.

The loops of this spiral photograph are taken looking directly DOWN from a camera on a satellite many many miles up in space (you do understand that right? A camera that high can only possibly look down - not sideways)... So a circle many miles in diameter in a photo taken looking DOWN cannot be of anything doing a vertical loop of any size!

If you have not grasped this yet, what 5 pages into this thread then I'm afraid that you are beyond reasoning with on this issue.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And this...

www.sat.dundee.ac.uk...

But that was already posted in this thread, so it's anyone's guess as to why it's being ignored...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Oooo that's a good one!..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fdad0c88744.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Now thats interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No you guys misunderstood me.

You have to show the OP OTHER photos of the same phenomena FROM satellite images.

Ground images are not good enough, because the Satellite image shows a pattern over hundreds of miles.

Those photos only show 1 loop. Not a dozen.

So go dig up the satellite photos of all the hundreds of multi-loop contrails.

You know, since this phenomena is a everyday thing of course. It should be easy to find tons of more photos that show the EXACT same thing.

SATELLITE PHOTOS GUYS!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What I am saying is this.

In order to convince someone they are wrong, you have to think like they do. From their perspective.

That is why we must show him Satellite photos of this same multi-circle phenomena.

If no one can find a single other satellite photo replicating the same exact type of occurrence, than it is obvious that the OP is onto something.

However, if dozens of satellite images from other places and times show this same thing in them, that it is obvious that it is nothing more than simple aircraft maneuvering.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If no one can find a single other satellite photo replicating the same exact type of occurrence, than it is obvious that the OP is onto something.

However, if dozens of satellite images from other places and times show this same thing in them, that it is obvious that it is nothing more than simple aircraft maneuvering.

Here's one...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e79c1f7ced5f.jpg[/atsimg]

Another one...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/032f408a1a7e.jpg[/atsimg]

In that one you could estimate the circuits at about 60km in diameter.

I'll keep looking but I'm doing other things so I can't give it too much attention.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

You are either a troll of the highest order - or you have absolutely no spacial awareness... In fact I would say both are true.

Errmmm How to respond to this?

I'll be kind in this first instance of being accused of being a troll since joining ATS..

Are you trying to say that the photographic evidence I presented had no reason or rhyme to be here?

Or are you trying to say that because it is not at the altitude or photographed by a satellite that it is totally discredited as evidence?

I would say that you should re-examine what the point of my post was.

The images presented by the OP was without doubt Contrails. Perhaps this is a search pattern over a designated area? or just holding pattern waiting for something.

The other thing to take into account is wind, The aircraft that made this contrail could quite easily be flying in circles but the wind blowing the contrails in the direction of England which would create the illusion of a spiral. Or simple the plane was circling but moving in the general direction SW or NE.

There really isn't any conspiracy over what caused the Spiral, though the real purpose of the craft that made them may be of some secrecy no doubt.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

well, there have been 2 seperate incidents shown,
here is a third
www.niburu.nl...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I'm going to say this in the most polite way i possibly can.

You really do appear to be an idiot and a complete fruitcake.

How is it you cannot understand that any wind in the area of the circling aircraft will necessarily cause what appears to be a spiral.

Your so called hotspot is a couple of hundred miles away and is therefore unconnected.

The diameter of these 'circles' is less than 50 miles and therefore the aircraft is probably flying in circles even smaller than that due once again to wind and/or airflow.

As several people have pointed out, this is a known restricted airspace and even the aircraft in question is known,

The other linear contrails all appear to be the same in diameter.

Imagir I feel exactly the same way everytime I read a post or thread by you. You are becoming very tedious. None of your claims ever stand up to scrutiny and you seem to be the first one to jump to 'otherworldy' explanations for things and resort to name calling when you are proven wrong but still cannot give up on your cherished mad beliefs.

I implore you please use another forum. Maybe GLD, David Icke, or even Infowars. You are wasting yours and our time with your frankly juvenile behaviour.

If you're not intelligent enough to know Santa Claus doesn't exist you really shouldn't be wielding a keyboard in the manner you do. With the deepest respect just go away Pleeeease.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Here's one...

[/atsimg]

I'll keep looking but I'm doing other things so I can't give it too much attention.

Ermmmm So you attempt to debug my photographic evidence but then post something very similar??

Geeze they come in all shapes and sizes huh?

Korg.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No you read that post wrong!!

I was actually referring to Imagir and not your good self... Because of the way I edited Imagir's reply it also included the link to your post... I will re edit it to avoid confusion.

Once again I was referring to Imagir and not your good self!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Imagir

That circular HORIZONTAL flight path must have a diameter of 30 - 50 miles!!!! (rough estimate) - if you flipped that through 90deg as I seem to think you are saying you are basically doing loop the loops into space and back to sea level!!!

That's a very good and salient point. Perhaps that will finally be enough for imagir, but if not i suggest we all leave him/her to stew in his/her own idiocy.

I really don't want to press ignore for the first time but imagir does this in every thread he ever starts.

He simply has an inability to understand basic concepts, logic, and concrete contrary proof provided by others. I know he's not a disinfo agent because he is too fallable but my god he needs to go to school and get an education in something, anything, other than the everyday use of computer presentation skills. I'd feel trully sorry for him if he/she wasn't so annoying and obtuse.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Ermmmm So you attempt to debug my photographic evidence but then post something very similar??

Geeze they come in all shapes and sizes huh?

Korg.

No - you see you are reading the information at the top of the quote box wrong! - (I'm assuming your quite new here?)

I am actually agreeing with you!... You have to pay a little more attentio to the order of the

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Part - Sometimes it can get a little convoluted up there - A little editing on the posters part helps but you should be able to read who is responding to whom with a little practice..

Once again I was responding to someone else who in the first place responded to your post! - That is why your name appeared in the quote box - and maybe a link to the post that person was responding to... phew!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No you read that post wrong!!

I was actually referring to Imagir and not your good self... Because of the way I edited Imagir's reply it also included the link to your post... I will re edit it to avoid confusion.

Once again I was referring to Imagir and not your good self!

Ahh I see... No damage done.

All the best,

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join