It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Powerful Speech - A Call for Revolution {Great Speech}

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Unfortunately Ron Paul will go no where. Either you don't remember, or never heard of Joe Vogler.

Joe Vogler was a strong proponent of Alaska independence. His reasoning was well founded. I suggest you perform a google search and read what happened to him.

Joe now lays quietly in a grave in Canada. Because he despised what the US government had done to Alaska, he insisted on being buried in foreign soil.

The king of Alaska is dead; long live the king.

I suspect Ron Paul followers will be chanting A slightly modified version of that mantra long before anything significant happens.

I propose the US has been encouraged to sink into oblivion so as to seduce the people into accepting rule from some world government organization. The US is shrinking in power and prestige. Everything being done only exacerbates the problem.....You want to tell me that the decline is an accident? The people will not wake up until we are goose stepping down Lenin street in the newly named city of Commytown, formerly known as Washington DC.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Cool. Too bad he's not as photogenic as Sarah Palin. No Fox job for him. As a Libertarian I would love to have him on the ticket.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes a strong Delusion indeed. 2 Thessalonians 2:11 11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" I would suggest a reading of the whole chapter as the man of perdition is in office right now. He is the incarnation through use of ancient magic involved in the architecture of the Washington monument , the capitol, the free masonic temple and other symbols built into DC, The Bible has been bound at the base of the great obelisk so that the Illusion may prevail and Apollos/Osiris, nimrod/Alexander the great/ etc. may come back into his place and bring final destruction against the matrix of the worshipers of the prince of the air and his father the great dragon. Don't like my belief? too bad, its my and many other believers conspiracy that is unraveling before your eyes but you love your Matrix and your lives too much to even look at it. Right on Ron Paul for you know about the delusion but even you do not dare completely expose the truth for what it is that you may be done it by it and not continue the fight. But I fear your fight is fruitless unless it also includes the one that is to follow the man perdition, the destruction that is upon the earth. I suggest a reading of the book appolyon rising 2012 or if you cant afford a book the articles that contain much of it. here. www.newswithviews.com...
there is some about this here. www.raidersnewsnetwork.com... What we are seeing in haiti and the destruction of our economy and the taking over of our government is only the birthpangs of distress. sorry for the preaching but I'm NOT.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul truly holds to the principles of our founding fathers and mothers. Last month I watched my DVDs of the HBO mini-series "John Adams" again...I found myself in tears through out so much of it...coming to grips with the realization that we as a people, as a nation have gone so far off the path that our founders paved with their blood and sacrafice to put in place. I listen to this man, and that same spirit that I so desire to see embraced once again in our country, and I have hope yet again that maybe those who are asleep will wake up once again and reclaim their nation. That we would as a government of the people by the people and for the people would lean on the inspired truths of the constitution...is that possible? If we as a nation have any chance of surviving the coming storm of "change" then we must embrace it, read it, live it. Going aganist the worlds opinion here, I would dare say that I truly believe our nation to still be the greatest in the world...purhaps the greatest that has ever existed....and with leaders like Ron Paul we just might have a chance to yet reclaim our place as the jewel of freedom and power in the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

In your OP you asked if it was easy being Ron Paul. I dont think it's ever been easy being a revolutionary. In all the revoultionary times of America in the 18th and 19th century the masses didnt have anything to keep them in a zombie state. Because the masses of today have so many distractions like telivision, games and pro sports Ron Paul will remain rediculed by his "peers", msm and unheard by most. We will know some of the masses are starting to listen to Paul if we see some violent opposition from tptb (i.e. assasination attempts).

Ron Paul has an arduous task of spreading truth and the way the government was meant to be. It's not an impossible task though. It starts with all of us. Show your coworkers and friends in the dark some of Ron Pauls views a little at a time without overwhelming them. Word of mouth is the strongest advertising!

Thanks for the video OP. "insanity passed off as logic", "ignorance pawned off as wisdom" "tolerance delivered by government guns". Classic stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have always admired his bravery!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Very nice almost made me cry bcuz its tru,every single part of it......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chastral
Why is it that he never names names? It seems fishy to me. Can someone post footage or link an article where he actually drops the bomb and says "David Rockefeller" is partial owner of the not so Federal... Federal Reserve?

Nobody has dropped more names than Ron Paul friend

trust me on that!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My God! We could use another 59 Ron Pauls right now!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe there is still time to make the case for the Constitution and our rights peacefully. I have managed to convince a lot of people who never gave it much thought before, to find out why the Constitution is so important, and why we need to uphold ALL of it's provisions and mandates. And I have yet to feel that I need to pull out my rifle to make it happen.

HOWEVER, should the repeated usurpation of our Supreme Law, of our rights as individuals then the government and the people should prepare for war. This is a solid warning from Ron Paul, and from people such as myself:

To Federal and State governments, you must start listening to the people for the good of the nation, and for the good of your stability. There is still time to change your ways. It is not too late. I do not advocate violence against anyone, but let it be known that my allegiance is to the Constitution and the people(all of them) of this Great Nation, and on that side you shall find me standing amongst the ranks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by regretable

I propose the US has been encouraged to sink into oblivion so as to seduce the people into accepting rule from some world government organization. The US is shrinking in power and prestige. Everything being done only exacerbates the problem.....You want to tell me that the decline is an accident? The people will not wake up until we are goose stepping down Lenin street in the newly named city of Commytown, formerly known as Washington DC.

After 50 years of anti communist brainwashing it must be dificult to let it go. That's why so many americans see reds everywhere. You are so fearful of the communists that you are creating a fascist system that mussolini would be proud of. Except your trains don't run on time and you are neither safe nor free.

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37Going aganist the worlds opinion here, I would dare say that I truly believe our nation to still be the greatest in the world...purhaps the greatest that has ever existed....and with leaders like Ron Paul we just might have a chance to yet reclaim our place as the jewel of freedom and power in the world.

You equate greatness with power and talk about 'our place'. What is it with you Yanks. You are so focused on being 'number one', feeling that it is your birthright, that you don't seem to notice what the empire is costing you. Did you ever hear the term 'A Pyrrhic victory'?

The US has never been stronger, it is unchallenged militarily and yet it is bogged down in two wars against people hiding in caves. It is economically stronger than any other nation on this earth and yet it can't provide basic healthcare for all it's citizens and is consistently rated mediocre on every important measure. Infant mortality, equality in the workplace, literacy, scientific understanding, quality of life, happiness...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by aaa2500]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Some of you who wonder why Ron Paul doesn't name more names are really being ignorant and unfair. The world is a very dangerous place run by some very evil people. If Ron Paul wants to ever make it to the White House he's not stupid enough to start dropping names like some conspiracy theorist. I'd say he's already under the microscope of the those that truly control the world and America.

Say what you want about Ron Paul..............he's not perfect and let's say he's a big fat liar and is another NWO shill............who cares........we already voted Obama into office. How much worse can Ron Paul be? Personally I think the guy is just a goddamn patriot and loves this country. Anti-Semite??????? Please if anything he's antizionist.............MORE AMERICANS NEED TO BE!

I have two bumper stickers on my truck........ END THE FED and RON PAUL WAS RIGHT! I wear them proud!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaa2500

Originally posted by regretable

After 50 years of anti communist brainwashing it must be dificult to let it go. That's why so many americans see reds everywhere. You are so fearful of the communists that you are creating a fascist system that mussolini would be proud of. Except your trains don't run on time and you are neither safe nor free.

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37Going aganist the worlds opinion here, I would dare say that I truly believe our nation to still be the greatest in the world...purhaps the greatest that has ever existed....and with leaders like Ron Paul we just might have a chance to yet reclaim our place as the jewel of freedom and power in the world.

You equate greatness with power and talk about 'our place'. What is it with you Yanks. You are so focused on being 'number one', feeling that it is your birthright, that you don't seem to notice what the empire is costing you. Did you ever hear the term 'A Pyrrhic victory'?

The US has never been stronger, it is unchallenged militarily and yet it is bogged down in two wars against people hiding in caves. It is economically stronger than any other nation on this earth and yet it can't provide basic healthcare for all it's citizens and is consistently rated mediocre on every important measure. Infant mortality, equality in the workplace, literacy, scientific understanding, quality of life, happiness...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by aaa2500]

You have the best Army and technologies in the world but still a double agent can infiltrate a secrete CIA Base and kill 9 or 10 CIA agents (this base didn t have the special stuff they are going to put in all the airport to see us naked BTW? pretty weird for the best army in the world...), you can t find a guy woh had been hidding in cave for 10 years....
Yes like you figure out the truth is your country is not your country (and neither China neither Saudia Arabia control America, thoses theories are ridiculous BTW).

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Mykey420

lol, like Mao said politics is done at the barrel of a gun. I hate this quote... but feel compelled to agree with it.

And no matter how many guns you have, they'll be useless without someone to direct them in the appropriate direction, someone to lead the armed men.

America possesses no such leader.

Bilderbergers. Whistle blowers can be trusted to lead the flanks? They know which people to guard against. Metallica's first album;

[edit on (1/14/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm actually typing as I listen to him.
That's f'n awesome!
We need more people like that, willing to work for the people!!
We, as free-thinking people, need to band together and take our country back lest we be trampled underfoot by those who would take our lives and liberty from us.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I love listening to Ron Paul speak. I hope more people begin listening to his words and start understanding.

PS. Oh no, Matthew Dark! Seems we are enemies. Have at you, Sith!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind

I have always been taught, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". It's always proved true for me... and Ron Paul sounds WAY too good to be true....

I understand you cynicism .

But isn`t it even stranger, that what sets this man apart from just about every other politician ....... is his honesty .
That in and of itself is an indictment of our political class.

This man strikes a chord with Americans and non-Americans alike .

Why is honesty the exception to the rule ?

I`m afraid we have excepted a cynical outlook as our default setting - we must raise the bar - .

You may not agree entirely with some of his policies but there is no doubting the man's sincerity .

Or maybe i`m just a naive European , commenting on a subject that doesn`t concern him .

I hope not .

[edit on 15-1-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind

I have always been taught, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". It's always proved true for me... and Ron Paul sounds WAY too good to be true....

I understand you cynicism .
But isn`t it even stranger, that what sets this man apart from just about every other politician ....... is his honesty .
That in and of itself is an indictment of our political class.
This man strikes a chord with Americans and non-Americans alike .
Why is honesty the exception to the rule ?
I`m afraid we have excepted a cynical outlook as our default setting - we must raise the bar - .
You may not agree entirely with some of his policies but there is no doubting the man's sincerity .
Or maybe i`m just a naive European , commenting on a subject that doesn`t concern him .
I hope not .

What you said needed to be reposted and said again.

The man's honesty and stalwart stance on staying a course for his ideals are what set him apart from the rest.

Kucinich is another. His political stance is almost the exact opposite of mine but I would vote for him just as quick as I would vote for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul and few others stand high amongst a conglomerate of corrupt and narcissistic individuals.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Man, this guy has courage to stay his course among all the slithering snakes around him. I can just feel the eyes rolling and the chuckles coming from the other representatives in the room with him.

The sad thing is that the room he is in is likely almost empty. The few that are there are probably preparing THEIR speeches, and maybe two or three are actually listening to him. That is the way our owners operate.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Cronyism, tyranny:
breaking article
from Huffinton Post website:
"Rise in Secret Bill Writing in Washington"
www.huffingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join