It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Powerful Speech - A Call for Revolution {Great Speech}

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

I know where you're coming from. You may be thinking what's this guy's angle and I too remain cautious however look at his past career paths, I think it counts for something.

Anyone whose principal career was a doctor/general practitioner, who delivered hundreds of babies over the years free of charge and stands so far apart from so many seemingly shady politicians who have a miserable track record would get my vote. At least from the stand point that he couldn't do any worse than governments of recent years.

Kennedy seemed to good to be true and they killed him off, as was Jesus, Ghandi, Lennon, etc. Mind you I don't see Ron as a Rock star or Messianic figure, but almost!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
I say that the Libertarian Party approach Dr. Paul and then have a forced impeachment of both the house, the senate, and as such have Dr. Paul placed into the presidency via unanimously popular vote. =)

A dictator you mean...

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Meanwhile, those within the armed forces would be recalled to protect American - and American allied interests, while the country spends the next year restructuring itself.

Those same interests the defense department, the CIA and FBI are defending right now? Don't you ever learn?

Who defines those interests and do you really think that Ron Paul would be willing to give up 15,000,000 US jobs as a result of tearing down the empire.

America needs to be free from international influence, free from the rampant statism it currently practices against it's own citizens, and needs to then become the leader the world believed us to be.

Other people didn't bankrupt your country and move all of the manufacturing jobs abroad, so quit whining about other countries. YOU DID THAT TO YOURSELF.

The leader the world needs us to be.

The world doesn't need you anymore. The world gets it's products from china now, and while china has a great future ahead, you are not in that future.

The leader we all believed we were.

Because of your ridiculous media with their left/right meme and absolute disgust for any actual newsgathering.

America needs to be America again, and I do believe that Dr. Paul has made the call to arms for those Americans thankful enough to risk life and limb to protect and preserve the America we were taught about in school.

That would require getting their oversized behinds off the couch and pray that their SUV can make it PAST the nearest McDonalds without running out of fuel or breaking down.

The America that had a purpose to lead humanity into a free world order.

For white anglosaxon men ofcourse. For anyone else, not so much.

Whether it be Zionist agendas that have derailed us or our own insipid iniquities, we must return to sanity, free and clear, from all of this, and shake off the dust.

The US has not been brought to the brink of destruction by conspiracies, foreigners, bankers etc, but by the average american. Those who vote and particularly those who don't.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
After watching the video mentioned here I saw this one which in my mind zeros in on some major issues that will not be easy to address.

Is Ron Paul Really An Anti-Semite or the only one with the balls to tell us the truth!?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I always have a lot of time for Dr. Paul.

However, I feel it has to be said... If there truely is a system of control as vast as pretty much everyone (ish) on this site proports there to be, then surely Dr. Paul is part of that system of deception and control.

Maybe not as an active participant but a participant all the same.

He's playing his role just the same as everyone else involved is, it remains to be seen what that role is. Maybe he's the one outlet allowed to speak out for those who speak the truth, a pressure valve of sorts to stop those of us who have some inkling of what's going on from exploding with frustration.

Again, I am a big fan of Dr. Paul... I just feel most people (myself included) are missing the bigger picture here. I think the general level of arrogance of most "conspiracy theorists" is high. Everyone wants to be the one who figured it out/knows the truth. I don't see many people taking into consideration that maybe EVERYTHING we are presented with with regards to this subject is fabricated or, in the very least, spun to fit a predesigned agenda which is far and away from the one we all think it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dookzor

If you are going to go as far as you posit, might just as well include yourself in the whole scheme.

Come on people, the part that Ron is playing is trying to wake you up.

WAKE UP.

Hell, they sent whatuno over to disrupt the thread and try some obfuscation and fallacies to disrupt your thoughts on the thread.

Feel proud that a disruptor is here. Feel proud.

Then when 2010 election cycle is here, vote out all incumbents and vote in any and all 3rd party candidates available. If the Dems and Repubs try to gang up AGAIN on the 3rd party, then we will have more to discuss.

Rock on RON!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A call to arms if I ever heard one.

If extra-terrestrial life came to earth and wanted to see our leaders, I would have them bypass Obama in a heartbeat and introduce them to Paul.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shakespear1

When I defend the idea of turning off TVs , one (out of many) of the reasons is because of the control of minds from the jews, jews control banks control media . . .
I'm not anti semitic, though it is obvious the damage being done.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Do you really think Ron Paul is any different then you or me? All hes doing here is trying to get people to join his fan club.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

This was not a call to arms, it was for a peaceful revolution!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lest we forget......

This country, historically, DOES NOT have a good track record.

While I know there is much good that we do as real people, I, and others I know personally do good when we can, but our country does not, and has not, historically. I'll point out a few things, and yes, I realize our country has done some good things.....but honestly, how often do these things really serve some underlying self interest?

-The Amerindian genocide and cultural distruction

-The isolation of Cuba

-The enslavement of Africans

-Ignoring the brutal poverty and genocide of African and South American citizens by US sponsored dictators

-Discrimination of minorities

-Drug wars

-The largest prison population on the planet

-The sale of weapons around the world, indirectly paving the way for many if not all the wars of the 20th and 21st century

-The economic destruction the country currently is dealing with

-The exploitation/control of medical/dental/pharmaceuticals

-The control of the media

-The control and impoverishment of countries and territories such as The Phillipines, Haiti, Puerto Rico and others

-The use of Federal military to further corporate agenda

-Robbery of the treasury

-Price fixing on Wall Street

-Allowing corporations to control the spread of new ideas/inventions that have the potential to undermine their market share and advance technology

-The brutal destruction of the ecosystem in the name of profits

-The accepatance of pollution in the name of profits even when its killing us

-The IRS, CIA, FBI, NSA, FDA, and other agencies running out of control

-Food producers and what they do to the world

-Oh I love this one, charitable foundations which are really little more than tax dodges

-Is corruption at an all time high or no? Sure seems that way

The list goes on. Ron Paul is not saying anything new. He's just the latest one saying it. Did any of the others get their message through? Did they live to a ripe old age? You all may know the answers to these questions.

When you look at the United States of America and our historical track record, is this country the evil empire or not? I'm not talking about everyday joes like you and me, I'm talking about the ....masters. Might as well say it. The Federallies and the corporate leadership. They control it, they run it, they do it, they make history, they sugarcoat it, and anyone that stands in the way gets mowed down by the machine so much so that it affects not just one individual or group but their family for generations.

Finally. Take our country back? We NEVER had it. It was NEVER ours.

Flame me if you like. I am cynical about it all. My hardest task today is to keep a straight face while trying to instill hope for the future in my young children. This site and all of you, debate all you want, historically, the odds are against anything changing for the better. When they start coming door to door looking for dissidents, I'll die in prison or by gunshot fighting for my children, your children, and their future.

Pizzaguy

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
If this man were to rise up and really demand a revolution by the people and was willing to stand up and represent us I would rise up and fight right along with him willing to lay down my life for a cause like that.

Haha, if you weren't on one before - you probly are on a watch list for sure now.

I bet you'll be on a no-fly list for saying that.

*An NSA computer probably picked up what you just typed and flagged your post for an analyst to review.

Welcome to 1984 - thought criminal

But hey - by posting here, we are ALL (all of us) now probably 'associated with a person under investigation/who was investigated by the NSA for possible terrorist/anti-governmental group sympathies' - You.

It is like East Germany.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

hey, just for #s and giggles, you all should go the NSA website. You can put in a FOIA request right from the site. I did that, on myself. I asked them for any information about any surveillance that had been done on me in any form. 10 days later, I got a letter from NSA denying my request because of national security, and using words like "we cannot confirm or deny" etc. They are watching..

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
this is like our generation's Gettysburg Address... Ron Paul is speaking our language and this man is one of them. we should make this man president of the united states damnit

Why is it that he never names names? It seems fishy to me. Can someone post footage or link an article where he actually drops the bomb and says "David Rockefeller" is partial owner of the not so Federal... Federal Reserve?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Chastral]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Man thats creepy. I suppose they'll have their justifications for not telling you how much they monitor but I bet just signing up to this site gets you watched. Either way the net neutrality bill will kill all of this talk of changing things but if america ever wanted to try and get their country back I'd support all of you anyway I could.

And for those who always claim the vote is the tool to change I have to respectfully disagree. Voting does very little, especially with the electronic ballot and the lack of transparency that comes in the counting. Furthermore your elected officials campaigns (as well as mine here in Canada) are paid for by corporations and lobbyists and very little of there funding comes from you or me. There is no representation only an illusion which is why little ever changes no matter who is elected. Politics is theatre for the masses cheap and divisive and a wonderful tool for placating the masses.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Absolutely inspiring! Thanks for posting that.

After watching the video below, my hat is completely off for this guy. I hope he can accomplish his goals!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Jibblin]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

No : no man should be president : the problem is in the form of the system. FULly hierarchical.

There is two way in the future, more control , or more equity (in term of political power) : choosing "one president" in our system is accepting the statu quo (you critizisng: this is the paradox) : and choose a revolution leader is also choosing to repeat the treat we want to change.

So go away from what have been done : know history, and don't repeat errors !

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I would rather see millions of signs and angry protesters than a group of idiots toting rifles headed towards Washington.

Yes!
That has to be absolutely has to be the last resort.
I STILL say, everyone just stay home, just stay home, dont go to work, dont go shopping, dont go anywhere,
do it for ONE day (shot across the bow)
no response THREE days (something will tear loose).
Oh they'll say my job, my family, youre nuts, blah blah.
and I say..... so we wait till YOURE TOLD to stay indoors because its all went cowboys and indians and the streets and roads arent safe?

Do it now, nationwide, do it peaceful, start it peaceful.

Its going to happen either way.
Its obvious!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Do you really think Ron Paul is any different then you or me? All hes doing here is trying to get people to join his fan club.

Youre frustrated, and yes, he is different.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Really? You really think so? And our leaders have made it such that a peaceful revolution is possible? They're out there demonizing "Tea Baggers" and now trying to infiltrate 9/11 conspiracy groups. Really?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So, people who own guns are idiots? Sorry to make a generalization like this, but your post has an obvious slant to it.

I wholeheartedly disagree and you may need someone who has a gun to fight for your rights sooner than you think.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I will say nothing, as he has said everything that matters. I will however star and flag....I think this needs to be seen right now above all other current threads.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join