It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Powerful Speech - A Call for Revolution {Great Speech}

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Evil described as Virtue
Violence the Tool as change
Tolerance delivered by govt. guns

AN EMPIRE REPLACING THE REPUBLIC
SLAVERY SOLD AS LIBERTY

An Epidemic of Cronyism

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Do you think it's easy being Ron Paul?

Amazing Speech, it is our duty to spread this message considering the risk this man is taking FOR YOU!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have to give this man a hand. He speaks from his heart with the boldness of truth. I hope the lesser humans within that great house heed his words!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Holy crap, I can't wait for the revolution. Just remeber this quote:" Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable".

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
thats an old one, no?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Good Speech Ronny! It really does seem like he is the only Congressman that truly cares about our country and wants to fix it.

You can just picture every other Congressman and lobbyist in the capital covering their ears and going "lalalalalala" everytime he gives one of these speeches.

They think if they can't hear it, we can't hear it either. Well WE DO! Just once could they listen and do whats best for the country instead of whats best for themselves.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Another excellent speech by the only man awake in Congress.

A call to arms? One must wonder when the call will come. If this has all been to destroy the US to usher in the NWO, for sure their will be bloodshed.

When the people see the tyrants will not give up their grandiose NWO dreams, hopefully the ones protecting the tyrants will make our job easier.

For no real free man will ever be truly free, without the very responsibilities that entails. One must not look at any other, to expect them to provide their Freedom. It is our responsibility alone, to furnish the very Liberty we desire.

Freedom is wrought with peril, Liberty is wrought with responsibility, both are but just a dream that you, I and all of the world must pursue with our very lives, if necessary.

Give me Liberty or give me DEATH!

THE ENDISNIGHE

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Man, this guy has courage to stay his course among all the slithering snakes around him. I can just feel the eyes rolling and the chuckles coming from the other representatives in the room with him. I really hope some day he gets the last laugh.

All he needs now is a proverbial sling and stone.

I have an idea. Lets conspire to get him into the oval office if the powers that be prevent it. We have a lot of political studies majors, combined with the conspiracy know how!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Paul has courage, no doubt about it. The way he continues to stick to his guns---and has done so consistently for two decades---sets him apart from the vast majority of politicians.

Excellent job, Dr. Paul

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul seems like one of our only goverment representitives thats gives a damn and hes got my respect for that and for the balls he has to speak of the present as it actually is and not in a censored and false its going to be ok way.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
thats an old one, no?

I know which one you are talking about

You are thinking of "What If"

No that's not this one

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
this is like our generation's Gettysburg Address... Ron Paul is speaking our language and this man is one of them. we should make this man president of the united states damnit

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul is badass - he gets more badass with every passing year.

He could order the militia to Washington with their guns - some would get there, some would even have badges.

He could tell soldiers and officers to mutiny and get homeside ASAP - some would.

Who hopes he couldn't?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ron Paul kinda give me the creeps, and since 1 liners aren't allowed I suppose I'll try to explain why

I have always been taught, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". It's always proved true for me... and Ron Paul sounds WAY too good to be true....

A man of peace, up for election in 2012.... Hmm....

Didn't the bible say something about the anti christ bringing peace at first, before he goes ape#? When would be a good time to bring doom? Maybe when you get power of.... oh I dunno, a big powerful country like America? AND the next election is 2012? When a time of "change" is supposedly coming? (even if people can't agree on what kind of change)

Now I'm not religious, by anybodies definition.... but that all seem's pretty damn coincidental to me.

And even if all that is rubbish, he's still a damn politician

[edit on 14-1-2010 by OpenMindCuriousMind]

link   
This needs to be shown to everyone, especially to those young ones in colleges around the country, since they are stuck in the Obama world.

Yep, it's true. I'm a junior in my university and it saddens me to see so many who worship the guy. I don't hate Obama nor do I think he's planning any martial law (sorry conspiracy theorists) but I do hate the fact the guy is believed to be a God by so many blind individuals.

Rock on Ron, rock on.

link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
this is like our generation's Gettysburg Address... Ron Paul is speaking our language and this man is one of them. we should make this man president of the united states damnit

Even if we could perform that miracle...... Wouldn`t the other 534 people who run the federal government override him on any meaningful positive change?

I think we either need to find more like-minded politically crafty people to represent us... or give him dictatorial powers bush and obama would drool over...

And the latter never seems to go well, no matter how good the person seems.

The only other real option is too expand the number of people in charge.. to discourage corruption, do to logistics. And pass several amendments outlawing lobbying of all kinds, and proper enforcement of the rule. The government must seriously be reigned in, and controlled before the corporations form a union to abolish it.

I fear once corporations fully and completely ursurp government, everything will radically change, and I think this is the road we are on, if it cannot be changed I only hope the road is long and we atleast go down fighting.

If we as a people do not take control of the government soon it will eventually physically control us much more than it does now, and the slaves will be passed down to the offspring of government when it dies.

On a side note... Ron paul is the sole reason why, I could never support term-limits.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykey420

If we as a people do not take control of the government soon it will eventually physically control us much more than it does now, and the slaves will be passed down to the offspring of government when it dies.

People think this can be accomplished without force.

The people just makes cardboard signs and march around yelling - that's all that is ever gonna happen, that's all they'll ever do.

Edit: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! S + F for you.

Although I trust no politician, this man absolutely knows what he's talking about.
Tellin' it like it is, oh yeah! Keep it up!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

People think this can be accomplished without force.

They people just makes cardboard signs and march around yelling - that's all that is ever gonna happen, that's all they'll ever do.

lol, like Mao said politics is done at the barrel of a gun. I hate this quote... but feel compelled to agree with it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I say that the Libertarian Party approach Dr. Paul and then have a forced impeachment of both the house, the senate, and as such have Dr. Paul placed into the presidency via unanimously popular vote. =)

Meanwhile, those within the armed forces would be recalled to protect American - and American allied interests, while the country spends the next year restructuring itself.

America needs to be free from international influence, free from the rampant statism it currently practices against it's own citizens, and needs to then become the leader the world believed us to be.

The leader the world needs us to be.

The leader we all believed we were.

America needs to be America again, and I do believe that Dr. Paul has made the call to arms for those Americans thankful enough to risk life and limb to protect and preserve the America we were taught about in school.

The America that had a purpose to lead humanity into a free world order.

Whether it be Zionist agendas that have derailed us or our own insipid iniquities, we must return to sanity, free and clear, from all of this, and shake off the dust.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

lol, like Mao said politics is done at the barrel of a gun. I hate this quote... but feel compelled to agree with it.

And no matter how many guns you have, they'll be useless without someone to direct them in the appropriate direction, someone to lead the armed men.

America possesses no such leader.

Get Angry - Make Signs!

*Exubie works self up into a Sign-Making rage. Prepares to take the country back - with his well-crafted sign*

There is something in the water.

"Political power grows out of front of a sign on a stick"

-Chairman Me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join