It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails Turn into Clouds!!! (Pictures)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Thanks I just ended up spitting my coffee out at that one.

Its too early to be awake and I needed a good laugh to start my day.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

To reply to the OP: Given the right atmospheric conditions, persistent contrails can spread out to form a thin layer of cirrus clouds. Cirrus clouds do not produce rain if I remember correctly.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Thats what it was for....^^

What are clouds made of?:
wiki.answers.com...
What causes the smoke trail that is often seen behind aircraft?
wiki.answers.com...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
If Chemtrails look like contrails, then how do you identify a trail as a chemtrail just by looking at it?

....around Christmas time, I was leaving a store, happened to glance up to notice a sky filled with a grid pattern that looked like a checkerboard....

OK. Then how can you tell the difference between chemtrails being sprayed in a grid pattern versus normal contrails made by air traffic flying the North-South corridors over air traffic flying the normal East-West corridors?

From my observation a regular contrail is a short lived, usually thinner trail that follows the plane for a short distance before fading away without leaving any traces.

No -- that's not correct.

Regular water vapor contrails can be short, long, sort-lived, or last many hours. They can stay in a tight line or get spread out like a cloud. It all depends on the atmospheric conditions that the plane is flying through.

It's also possible for there to be no contrail one minute, then a contrail the next, the no contrail again (as the plane flies through different local atmospheric conditions).

Thick persistent contrails have been produced ever since planes started regularly flying at high altitudes. In WWII, studies were done in how to keep bombers from producing thick persistent contrails contrails (these contrails were giving away their positions and making it hard to fly in tight formation).

If you are telling me that there is no such thing as a thick persistent contrail, then why did they see this as a problem during WWII? The answer is that normal water vapor contrails CAN be thick and persistent -- and perhaps last for hours, and also spread out into clouds.

Here's a website that has collected various photos of contrails throughout the history of high-altitude flight:

Contrail Photos Through History

I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure that planes are not covertly spewing chemical trails into the air -- I don't have the evicence to prove positively that they are not.
HOWEVER, you seem convinced that every persistent trail you see, or every criss-cross trail you see is a chemtrail. How do you know this? Where is your evidence?

Obviously planes can make a water vapor contrail. We know that is true. It is also true that these normal contrails can be thick, persistent, and last many hours. We also know that normal airline traffic flies in a criss-cross pattern...
...THEREFORE, how do you know that persistent or criss-crossing trails are chemicals and not just water vapor?

[edit on 1/15/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

See this is why I rarely respond to threads on this subject anymore.

Thanks for giving me that link, but I must say that the comments on the article were much more interesting than the article itself.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to point out all that information.

Now I'm going to say something that all the naysayers probably suspected all along.

I don't know about anybody else, but, my gut feeling tells me there such a thing as chemtrails, based on research, my observations, and yes, my gut feeling. The people who might be doing these things have a documented history of being capable of doing terrible things to innocent people.

What the end goal for doing such is, still has to be established.

But, my research tells me that governments DO have the capability to control the weather, and that chemtrails may be part of it.

China has done it, during the run - up to the olympics, and I believe an Indonesian country had it done to steer an oncoming cyclone into a less populated area a few years back.

And my research tells me that governments DO have the legal ability, the power, and the past history of using the ordinary person as guinea pigs for testing different substances.

Go ahead and flame me, but what it comes down to is, with the information and evidence we have available on this subject, we may not be able to win a criminal case, but the chances are good we could win a civil case.

God Bless

sezsue

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I think the big problem is people are confusing weather modification and chemtrailing. As far as I remember chemtrailing is supposed to be when TPTB spraying chemical and biological crap into the air to make people sick or kill them where weather modification has NEVER been denied as far as I know. Its been going on for years and years. Cloud seeding to try and induce rainfall

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by sezsue

I think the big problem is people are confusing weather modification and chemtrailing. As far as I remember chemtrailing is supposed to be when TPTB spraying chemical and biological crap into the air to make people sick or kill them where weather modification has NEVER been denied as far as I know. Its been going on for years and years. Cloud seeding to try and induce rainfall

YES!!!

Totally with you there. Yeah people are cloud seeding...we've seen the proof but I haven't seen any concrete (key word) proof that they are dropping nasties on us

I saw the one video where the guy supposedly tested the vapors when they came down...BAM...found barium....yet shortly after it was explained that a plant down the road produced the same substance...coincidence?

Sorry folks but please bring out REAL evidence or proof that governments are spraying toxics into our air to kill us

cloud seeding...totally agree
chemtrails of death...not so sure

This always brings me back to my favorite chemtrail incident...the deaths at the Detroit Marathon

3 people died...now despite the fact that several people a year die in marathons due to the fact that...oh I dunno...thay are running 26.2 miles on foot and get severely dehydrated...despite that fact we blame it on trails. So let's examine this one

The goverment or whoever sprays deadly toxins that have a reactivity of under 6 hours (since the typically longer marathon runners take up to 6 hours...PS my time was 6:45...long but still I did it in Duluth)

So this toxin or whatever killed these three marathon runners. How in all that is holy did other people not die if they just sprayed in the air? Was this a magic chemtrail that was heat seaking and can determine who to kill? If it had such horrifically volatile effects why didn't we read of many deaths instead of three deaths in a race that is KNOWN to kill due to its endurance and intensity?

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

G'day Magnum007

As I just said in the other current thread regarding this topic, jumping into a "chemtrail" thread is liking jumping into a "reptilian" thread.

And yes.....I can see some "chemtrailers" in here!

Contrails are just contrails.

Contrails won't manipulate the climate on a macro scale.

There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Another thing that people tend to forget is that there are far more easier, better and cost effective ways to poison the public with chemicals, biotoxins and other harmful things than spraying at a height of 20,000+ feet. Not to mention TPTB would also be spraying their friends, family and themselves. Kind of counter productive don't you think?

Some easier, cheaoer ways of knocking us off

-water supply
-food additives
-cell phones
-smoking
-car exaust
-factory plumes
-vaccinations

etc etc, the list goes on

Also I would think that the substance would dissipate quite a bit before it ever touched the ground not to mention if they were spraying directly overhead, the prevailing winds would carry it WAY off target.

These are just a few of the reasons I don't believe in the traditional explanation of chemtrails.

and once again "chemtrails" and cloud seeding are NOT the same thing by traditional definition.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Cloud seeding by using silver iodide to help make it rain has been around for 50 years. But it's not something that's "secretive" -- it has been done with public knowledge.

I'm not talking about cloud seeding, I'm talking about those who say "the difference between contrails and 'chemtrails' is that contrails disappear quickly, while all thick persistent trails are caused by spraying chemicals from the backs of jets". This is what I'm saying is a myth.

Regular plain old water vapor contrails can in fact be thick and persistent, and can spread out to form a cloud. The contrails we see today are the same kinds of trails that have been seen in the sky since the beginning of high-altitude flight. Only now there are more planes, hence more contrails.

I realize there is evidence that cloud-seeding happens. However, please show me evidence that the persistent contrails I see up in the sky on many occasions are chemicals being sprayed.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by sezsue

Cloud seeding by using silver iodide to help make it rain has been around for 50 years. But it's not something that's "secretive" -- it has been done with public knowledge.

I'm not talking about cloud seeding, I'm talking about those who say "the difference between contrails and 'chemtrails' is that contrails disappear quickly, while all thick persistent trails are caused by spraying chemicals from the backs of jets". This is what I'm saying is a myth.

Regular plain old water vapor contrails can in fact be thick and persistent, and can spread out to form a cloud. The contrails we see today are the same kinds of trails that have been seen in the sky since the beginning of high-altitude flight. Only now there are more planes, hence more contrails.

I realize there is evidence that cloud-seeding happens. However, please show me evidence that the persistent contrails I see up in the sky on many occasions are chemicals being sprayed.

There is no kind of proof I could provide that would be good enough, unless I could manage to schedule a guided tour of the airplanes that spray the stuff, and even that would probably not be good enough.

As I said, I live less than 30 miles from Wright Patterson Air Force Base where technology for different military applications using the atmosphere were developed, and are still being developed.

I also live less than 30 miles away from a major airport, which has a major Delta hub, so I am very familiar with air traffic and the appearance of regular jet contrails. There is a difference between contrails, and what some people call chemtrails. The reason I can see the difference is exactly because of where I live. I have many detailed pictures of chemtrails being sprayed. At the same time that I have seen this occurring, I have also seen regular old jets coming from and heading to the major airport I live by.

Even if no other chemicals are being used, barium and aluminum are being used according to US Patents and according to the article I referenced below, scientists developing technology at Wright Patterson have described what the technology is being developed for. Of course, the scientist talking preferred to remain anonymous, which of course is a "red flag" to the chemtrail deniers.

Even if only barium and aluminum are being used, and not some kind of biological weapons, that would be bad enough, especially since scientists are now saying that aluminum may contribute to the development of alzheimers, the rate of which has skyrocketed.

Stormy Weather - The Government's Top-Secret Efforts To Control Mother Nature

Military Said Behind Up To Four Different Chemtrail Programs

There is plenty of information out there regarding the government testing things on the American citizens without their knowledge. If you don't want to believe the PTB would consider spraying something other than silver iodide to control the weather or for some other nefarious purpose, more power to you.

In my opinion, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to convince me that not only is weather control taking place (and I'm not talking about cloud seeding with silver iodide either) but heavy metals barium and aluminum are being used for HAARP technology.

I saw an article about some type of fungal spraying taking place in San Diego, I believe, for some kind of testing purpose and within a few days people were coming down with an infection similar to what was sprayed. This was reported in the newspaper, but the government officials aware of the testing stated they didn't think the subsequent infections were connected with the testing. Well, what else would they say.

And, I had to leave my computer for a few minutes, quess what....when I came back, the article I had up was gone with a 404 error. Now I can't find the article in the history of my computer. And I can't find the article again.

Coincidence, maybe?

But, you guys believe what you want, so will I.

God Bless

sezsue

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Maybe some of your chemtrails are fuel dumps? (2:10)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I see no difference here. It's logic this contrails have a different look, from pressure, temp, and humidity. Daytime, angle of sun etc...
A contrail in vegas is logically faster vanished then in a swamp.
And at least the most important factor is the hight.

Or can you now tell me the extract difference here?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
...I also live less than 30 miles away from a major airport, which has a major Delta hub, so I am very familiar with air traffic and the appearance of regular jet contrails. There is a difference between contrails, and what some people call chemtrails. The reason I can see the difference is exactly because of where I live. I have many detailed pictures of chemtrails being sprayed. At the same time that I have seen this occurring, I have also seen regular old jets coming from and heading to the major airport I live by...

What are those differences?
Tell me how to discern a chemtrail from a contrail.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
reply to post by sezsue

*snickers behind hand* Heeheeheehee!!

[edit on 1/15/2010 by SmokeyDawn]

Yeah, right back at ya!

Maybe you should do some research on AMERICAN GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENTS ON CITIZENS AND MILITARY PERSONNEL before acting like I am dumb and misled!

Nonconsensual Medical Experiments on Human Beings

Nürnberg Code experimental horrors in USA after Nürnberg Code
1. Tuskegee syphilis experiment
2. Harold Blauer
3. high oxygen to premature infants
4. injections of cancer cells
5. hepatitis in retarded children
6. Cincinnati radiation experiments

Keep in mind that the following are not horror stories about a few crazy, wayward physicians. This is mainstream medical research, some of it sponsored by the U.S. Government, ....famous physicians. The following American experiments were after the Nürnberg Code was written.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment

The deliberate failure to treat a group of male Negroes in Macon County (near Tuskegee), Alabama who had syphilis begun in 1932 and ended, by unfavorable publicity, in 1972. This experiment is difficult to discuss, because so much was wrong with it.... Page citations are to Bad Blood by James H. Jones, a historian and scholar in bioethics.

Blauer
In Dec 1952, Harold Blauer, a civilian in excellent physical health, but depressed following his divorce, was voluntarily admitted to the New York State Psychiatric Institute for treatment of depression. While at the Institute, he was injected on five different occasions with three different mescaline derivatives supplied by the U.S. Army Chemical Corps to determine the clinical effects of chemical warfare agents in a research project that was classified secret. He reluctantly consented to the first injection, which was fraudulently offered to him as a treatment for his depression. After each of the first four injections, the subject told the nurses that he did not want any further injections, because of his adverse reactions.
(continued)

high oxygen concentrations to premature infants

Premature infant in 1953 given high dose of oxygen as part of experiment, although physician who was responsible for infant's treatment (and aware of preliminary results that showed high oxygen caused blindness) .... No attempt to obtain informed consent from parents.....

injections of cancer cells

There were intradermal injections of live human cancer cells into 22 chronically ill, debilitated non-cancer patients in 1963 without their consent in the Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital case, to learn if foreign cancer cells would live longer in debilitated non-cancer patients than in patients debilitated by cancer. Lump at injection site disappeared approximately seven weeks after injection. Research funded by U.S.P.H.S. and American Cancer Society. The subjects were not told that the injection contained cancer cells, because the physicians "did not wish to stir up any unnecessary anxieties in the patients" who had "phobia and ignorance" about cancer. Physicians claim each patient gave "oral consent", but a material fact was not disclosed to patient and many of the patients were not in a physical or mental condition to give valid consent. Hospital administration tried to cover-up lack of consent, and some written consents were fraudulently obtained after the fact. Three physicians at the Hospital resigned when the administration did not seriously consider their complaints about the experiment. The chief of medicine at JCDH and the principal investigator were placed on probation for one year by the New York State medical licensing board, as a result of a unanimous guilty verdict on fraud/deceit and unprofessional conduct. Two years later, the American Cancer Society elected the principal investigator to be their Vice-President.

Hyman 251 N.Y.S.2d 818 (1964), rev'd 258 N.Y.S.2d 397 (1965) (litigation regarding whether director of hospital could have access to patients' medical records)
Katz, Experimentation with Human Beings (1972) pp. 9-65 recounts more than you want to know about this experiment, including affidavits of physicians on both sides.

In passing, it is noted that several hundred postoperative gynecology patients at Memorial Hospital had the same injections, also without consent, but there was no fuss about that. (Katz at 11, 23, 27, 37) Why was it necessary to inject human cancer cells into more than 300 healthy subjects; wouldn't a smaller number of subjects be adequate? There seems to be a genuine scientific controversy about whether the injections were dangerous: some cancer experts said that it was impossible to transplant human cancer cells from one person to another, as the donee's body would reject the foreign cells. But there is one documented case of transplantation of melanoma from daughter to mother (Katz at 309). And several physicians testified that the injected cells might produce cancer years later.

UH..... vaccinations anyone?

continuing problems

In April 1999, all research projects at the Veteran's Administration West Los Angeles Medical Center were shutdown after many allegations of medical research performed on patients who did not consent. An investigation showed that not only was research being done on patients who had not given informed consent, but also that research was being done on patients who had expressly refused consent. Investigators found multiple violations of the government's code of research ethics. As is typical of government bureaucracies, the proposed solution was more management and more review, not criminal prosecution, and not termination of employment of unethical personnel.

Just so you know, there is a law out there against using people without their knowledge for experimentation, BUT there are many exemptions, so yes, they could be doing whatever they want to us.

The technology is there for them to be spraying ANYTHING on us, why should we believe people who are known to be liars?

God Bless
sezsue

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Don't even bother replying to many of these deniers. Their main evidence against chemtrails is "Contrails exist and can spread, therefore there can be no depopulation program by spraying!"
wow, that's it. That's all they have.
I wonder when it is finally proven, they will realize how many lives their denying has cost! The (many)governments must love them!
Why don't they just stay out of many of these threads and just let us discuss without ridicule? Because it makes them feel better?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by sezsue

Don't even bother replying to many of these deniers. Their main evidence against chemtrails is "Contrails exist and can spread, therefore there can be no depopulation program by spraying!"
wow, that's it. That's all they have.
I wonder when it is finally proven, they will realize how many lives their denying has cost! The (many)governments must love them!
Why don't they just stay out of many of these threads and just let us discuss without ridicule? Because it makes them feel better?

I already stated that I myself, mentally eye-rolled when a friend told me about this.

But after I saw it for myself, and started really paying attention, I did some research and, as I said before, you might not be able to win a criminal case with the evidence, but could probably win a civil case.

This is the only reason I usually respond, because maybe people on the fence about this subject will do some additional research and see that the possibility exists, and tell others.

Heck, in my area, a man was convicted of killing a woman, even though the body was never found......because the circumstantial evidence was simply so great!

That's what we have to look at. Can we prove it to the skeptics satisfaction?
NO!
Is the circumstantial evidence there? YES!!!
Can we raise the question, so people will think....hmmmm, maybe this IS a possibility?

YES!!!

God Bless
sezsue

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

and

reply to post by sezsue

Yes -- I understand the technology exists to spray chemicals in the air -- and I understand that possibly technology could exist that would make spraying could look like a contrail (although I personally know no evidence that this is true). I'm not denying this.

However, I'm not asking for evidence that chemical spraying disguised as contrails is simply possible -- what I'm asking for is evidence that many of the things we see as contrails actually are chemicals.

Lots of things are possible -- that does not mean they are happening on a regular basis.

For example -- I'm sure the technology exists that the NSA could track every move of anyone that they wanted to.
Does that mean I think they are tracking me? No.
Does that mean I think they are tracking 99% of Americans? No.
Does that mean they may be tracking someone? Possibly/probably.

Does the technology exist to spray chemicals from planes? Yes.
Does that mean it is done on a regular basis, or even on a semi-occasional regular basis, disguised as contrails? No.

Again, please tell me how you can tell that a contrail is a chemtrail.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Please take the time to read this article -

www.consumerhealth.org...

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY AND THE NEW MICROBES

by: Thomas, William

William Thomas is an investigative journalist who comes to us from the Gulf Islands of British Columbia. He has won numerous awards for his feature films and articles. His 30-minute Gulf War documentary "Ecowar" was the U.S. Environmental film festival award for "best documentary short" in 1991. William Thomas is the author of Scorched Earth: The Military's War Against the Environment and Bringing the War Home: The True Story Behind the Gulf War Illness and Biological Warfare in the Gulf. William has lectured extensively on the Gulf War and biological warfare in the '90's, and is a frequent guest on the "Art Bell Radio Show". His latest book is Probing the Chemtrails Conundrum. BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS TIED TO GULF WAR SYNDROME I have been an investigative journalist for the past 30 years and as a journalist I base my reports on documented information. During the Gulf War, I served as a member of a three-man volunteer environmental emergency response team in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Kuwait, and returned from that experience emotionally scarred, and with my immune system ravaged. After recovering through a program of supplementation, I became very disturbed to find hundreds and hundreds of emails from U.S. and Canadian veterans complaining of something they called Gulf War Syndrome.

please continue reading the entire article -
you will be glad that you did.

www.consumerhealth.org...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
Can these contrails turned clouds be affecting our environment's atmosphere?

YES.

After 9/11 the skies of the USA were clear of jets and their contrails for 3 days. Scientists have found that the temperature increased a bit each day because the contrails didn't form clouds that usualy block the sun. However at night the temperature decreased more because they found that when contrials turn to clouds they actually trap heat at night. When they are not there the heat escapes and makes it colder.

Watch this video at 8:33

So yes, humans can easily effect the weather, we do it every day.

Yes, jet contrails do effect the weather too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join