It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godfrey Bloom 'slams' global warming scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Godfrey Bloom, member of the European Parliament speaks out on the global warming hoax...

Looks like the NWO's plans are starting to crumble before their eyes...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Awesome. Good for him.
I'm curious to see if the US will abide by their promise to increase funding to 100 billion per year by 2020.
More and more people are seeing through the scam, but deals are still being made. Not legally binding, but deals nonetheless.
The citizenry of the west has little say, ultimately, when tptb make up their minds. We'll see though. I'm cautiously optimistic.
Until we figure out what is causing the earth to warm and whether or not we can do anything about it, we should be planting trees and limiting deforestation and putting research towards chemicals in our water, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

More and more people are seeing through the scam, but deals are still being made.

I agree, but I don't think they can get away with this stuff anymore........too many people are now awake.....The light is starting to fill the dark room..

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow! That made me stand up and say "Yeah!".
Somebody wised that guy up, and I'm glad. Seems like he's loud and ballsy enough to keep talking when they try to interrupt him, too.
Glad to see it, thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

Wow! That made me stand up and say "Yeah!".
Glad to see it, thanks for posting it.

I think we are going to see more of this in the news as the NWO's plan continue to fall apart....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Awesome video! I'm glad to see that there are some sane people in government! I wish there was more people like him that would stand for what is right.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I must correct you:

Until we figure out what is causing the earth to warm

The Earth is NOT warming!!! This was one problem with the scam, before they switched from MMGW to MMCC. They now call it MMCC, but they say it like this:

"With the effects of MMCC resulting in a warming world..."

It is not warming though.

If it was, the planet would not be posting record lows right now (across the whole of the Northern Hemisphere).

Much noise was made across the BBC that it is warmer than average in the Southern Hemisphere, yet they failed to note it was massively colder than average in the North.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by mirageofdeceit]

new topics

top topics

join