It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh on Haiti Tragedy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I am sure he has a hearty laugh knowing that those who dislike him push his show to new heights by posts such as these.

There are some undoubtedly that may have never listened to Rush before, but more and more will likely go listen for themselves as people will see a controversy and will want to find out what it is like....

So in the end....who laughs harder....while dousing themselves in dollar bills? Not that money makes a difference, just saying.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by skunknuts

Yeah, yeah, yeah, as if Bush didn't send aid to countries after national disaster. What was being pointed out was that Obama and co. would turn this in to a p.r. moment. Can anyone point out when a sitting potus didn't send aid after a natural disaster? The difference is how the event is spun.

That's right, Obama turns things into a big PR moment. Oh wait, Obama is too cool and collected, removed from the situation, and doesn't hype situations enough.

Whatever, I am happy with Obama's response. In fact, I think it has been decidedly unpolitical.

The country is turning against this non-sense. You will see what happens in Massachusetts next week. For all your vitriol and hope, it will be nothing but a big letdown. You all are going to become even bigger sore losers, if that is actually possible.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Is that the election where the atty.generals aide assaulted a reporter and she did nothing?That's who your hoping wins?Is that because you believe her policies are the best for Massachusetts and the country or obama?

[edit on 13-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

And why does he have to bring up light-skinned and dark-skinned blacks???

Most definately a Harry Reid reference.

I just love people who criticize Rush without having a clue how he operates.

It's called "Illustrating absurdity by being absurd" and Rush is the master of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

The country is turning against this non-sense. You will see what happens in Massachusetts next week. For all your vitriol and hope, it will be nothing but a big letdown. You all are going to become even bigger sore losers, if that is actually possible.

Best,
Skunknuts

The fact that Massachusetts is even close is a victory for Republicans. At least we are putting up a fight and making them send in the big guns, big donors and big special interests to spend money they normally wouldn't have to spend.

It's a win-win situation for Republicans.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

And why does he have to bring up light-skinned and dark-skinned blacks???

If you can't figure that out, you obviously haven't listened to his show enough to develop an informed opinion of it. Of course, that is typical of those who attempt to bash him the hardest. Making judgments based on 43 second clips is quite narrow minded.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by skunknuts

Best,
Skunknuts

The fact that Massachusetts is even close is a victory for Republicans. At least we are putting up a fight and making them send in the big guns, big donors and big special interests to spend money they normally wouldn't have to spend.

It's a win-win situation for Republicans.

It's a waste of money and energy for the teabaggers, and you are setting yourself up for disappointment when Coakley wins by double digits. It's going to be just like the NY congressional race all over again.

Wouldn't your money be better spent destroying Charlie Christ (R) in Florida, and guaranteeing a democratic senator (I mean, go rubio, go!!)

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Is that the election where the atty.generals aide assaulted a reporter and she did nothing?That's who your hoping wins?Is that because you believe her policies are the best for Massachusetts and the country or obama?

Yes, I am hoping Coakley wins. I feel her policies are best for Massachusetts, the country, AND Obama. That's why I am one of the 67 million, who by a decent majority, voted Obama and the Dems. into power a year ago.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Am I missing something here? there is a poster at this thread whom I thought had gone some time ago, why? because I cannot access his list of posts at this time. I would have thought that all current members posts should be available to all.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Rush hits the nail on the head once again. He seems to know the libs better than they know themselves. Hypocritical idiots.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is ATS. Since when does some highly paid entertainer's opinions matter? I'm sure Mr. Limbaugh is not losing any sleep over thousands of dead haitians. I guess some people have no shame. Give, if you can.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah, good for you but to tell you the truth you sound more defensive than proud and more than a little peeved when your guy gets criticized.Remember Rush didn't say don't let a good crisis go to waste Rohm Emanuel did,and it was obama who apologized all over the place for Americans.I got news for you,we were helping people in need longbefore obama came along and we will be helping them long after.

Best
G/I

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
Rush hits the nail on the head once again. He seems to know the libs better than they know themselves. Hypocritical idiots.

Again, where is the hypocrisy?? Can ditto-heads not answer questions for themselves?

Calling me a hypocritical idiot, huh:

"And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused, convicted, and sent up the river. What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. too many whites are getting away with drug sales, and too many whites are getting away with drug trafficking in this stuff. the answer for this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail, because we're not putting people in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them to jail too".

Hmm, wonder who said that

If you are so dead-set on being a follower, replacing a functioning brain with a ditto-head, I suggest you find a less hypocritical leader.

Best
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

You are obviously.Your not an investigator or very observant for that matter.(if your referring to me)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I understand your statement correctly:

Wouldn't your money be better spent destroying Charlie Christ (R) in Florida, and guaranteeing a democratic senator (I mean, go rubio, go!!)

Are you aware Marco Rubio is a republican?

en.wikipedia.org...

While your raging against the conservatives I just thought you might want to be factual to bolster your impressive and deeply thought provoking tirades

PS: The Wisconsin thing has given you away. Of course you are a liberal. You'd have to move otherwise!

Becker

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

I'm not sure if I understand your statement correctly:

Are you aware Marco Rubio is a republican?

en.wikipedia.org...

While your raging against the conservatives I just thought you might want to be factual to bolster your impressive and deeply thought provoking tirades

PS: The Wisconsin thing has given you away. Of course you are a liberal. You'd have to move otherwise!

Becker

Hey buddy. Let me explain. What I am saying is that the rapid teabaggers are going to knock off Christ, as he is too moderate for their 'sensibilities.' Rubio will win the republican primary, which will, as in the NY special congressional race, lead to a democratic win, ultimately.

Thank you for trying to clarify things for me, though, you made a very good try. I don't hold it against you though, as I understand that being a ditto-head is a severe malady when it comes to comprehending things without the assistance of a hypocritical gas-addled drug addict.

As for Wisconsin, I'm not so sure you are as informed as you might think here either. Our great senator of Joe McCarthy (R) has much in common with the idols of the GOP like Palin, Rush, Cheney, etc. of today.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/13/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

Making judgments based on 43 second clips is quite narrow minded.

For Rush , it's about 40 secs longer than necessary .

The man is a mockery of morality.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

orangejuiceblog.com...

I wonder if he had a medical prescription for this.

At least Rush faced his problem. Many good people who suffer extreme pain become addicted.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Rush is such an inspiration for people. Now I know its within the realm of possibility to do nothing else all day but verbally defecate into a microphone and enough people will listen that I can make a living off of endorsement deals.

I bet I can do a better job than him. I just have to let hatred, drugs, and money blind me like he has.

If you like him, good for you. He's just fantastic.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

orangejuiceblog.com...

I wonder if he had a medical prescription for this.

At least Rush faced his problem. Many good people who suffer extreme pain become addicted.

Spoken like a true 'libertarian,' that whines about freedom, while actually secretly hoping for fascism.

Best,
Skunknuts

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join