It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh on Haiti Tragedy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Didn't take to long for the D B 's to turn this political.

Obama goes in quickly , he's chasing votes ???

Can't think of anything good to say about this D B

Rush being Rush

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Another point to what Rush said today is that after all the apologizing Obama has done about America,we always seem to be the first to offer aid when others are in trouble.

He was just exposing the hypocrisy,as usual.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow. I cant believe Rush Limbaugh would say something like that.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He is 100% correct.That seems to be besides the point.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Another point to what Rush said today is that after all the apologizing Obama has done about America,we always seem to be the first to offer aid when others are in trouble.

He was just exposing the hypocrisy,as usual.

How is that hypocritical whatsoever?? Even though the whole apologizing for America has been WAY overblown (did you even watch the Noble peace prize speech), how would apologizing for missteps made by the US for following the nonconservative agenda of the powers that be, and then offering actual help to a country in need be hypocritical. In fact, it is completely consistent, and something that makes me proud to be an American.

Like usual, the slam Obama at every turn crowd shows their patented blend of unpatriotic ignorance and arrogance. I guess that's the price you pay for replacing a thinking brain with a ditto-head.

Best,
Skunknuts

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Do you ever turn off your Hatred??

The US is helping a Country in need .

Who the President is , doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Rush is a pompus lard ball. He constantly contradicts himself. He is irrelevant.

Go do some oxycodone, Rush...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Skunknuts,you said:
"I guess that's the price you pay for replacing a thinking brain with a ditto-head."

I suppose I could say the same of you.

But I won't.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
I guess that's the price you pay for replacing a thinking brain with a ditto-head.

Best,
Skunknuts

In all fairness...I think you mean 'Bobblehead'. Good call!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
Rush is a pompus lard ball. He constantly contradicts himself. He is irrelevant.

Go do some oxycodone, Rush...

You stole my post, I was going to say that....

And why does he have to bring up light-skinned and dark-skinned blacks???

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I see the heart attack scare really changed that bloated drug addict's view to a more middle of the road outlook on things. Next time might be the real thing and not a spasm.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

You are one of the greatest trolls I have seen on the internet. Keep up the good work, I aspire to have skills like those one day.

Anyways, its Rush being Rush. We all know what he is doing to our nation and when the divisiveness gets out of control guess who will be held responsible.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Correct about what?? I swear, you guys are taking it too far. The country is starting to swing back away from the illogical hate and blame Obama for everything mob. You'll see, you all peaked way too early. The unpatriotic bashing of Obama in response to the failed underwear bomber was the tipping point, followed by the GOP pushing the meme that no terrorist attacks happened under Bush's watch. Average Americans are offended at how stupid the GOP thinks they are. All it's going to take is some steady job growth (which as a patriotic citizen I am hoping for), and the whole 2010 revolution is going to be quite a letdown for the baggers.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/13/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
For people that do not like Rush, you guys sure do hang on all the words the man says...

I don't like him or his politics, I just ignore it. Rather people here on this site like to propagate the things he says and hold it as the voice of many. The man is a shock entertainer and works for ratings and advertisement.

Now this thread will just become a bash thread that is prevalent here on ATS...have fun with your stars and flags without actually providing anything meaningful to board.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Regardless of political agenda, Haiti has suffered a major crisis with thousands dead. It shouldnt matter who the President is at the time. They need the worlds help. Its not like they are a first world country.

Just like when the tsunami hit Indonesia, would anyone have balked at sending help and assistance then?

If you wan't to go all political on this, how about when Katrina hit the USA. How long did it take Bush to send help to his OWN people. Heck, I think Canada had a SAR team in there before FEMA did.

Times and situations like these, people should put all their issues aside and help how ever they can. I know Vancouver is sending it its Fast emergency response search and rescue team as soon as they can. And our military has sent in one of our frigates to lend aid any way they can and as a Canadian, that makes me very proud that our country and communities are able to do this.

Rush is a pompous arse plain and simple. Always looking to stir the pot not thinking about the people dead and dying there that NEED help fast.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by QBSneak000] spelling

[edit on 13-1-2010 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
For people that do not like Rush, you guys sure do hang on all the words the man says...

Hang on his words ... not so much

Laugh at his stupidity.... very much

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Skunknuts,you said:
"I guess that's the price you pay for replacing a thinking brain with a ditto-head."

I suppose I could say the same of you.

But I won't.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by On the Edge]

You can call me whatever the hell you want to, but that won't ever make me a 'ditto-head,' a term of pride Rush's followers call themselves.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/13/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Yeah, yeah, yeah, as if Bush didn't send aid to countries after national disaster. What was being pointed out was that Obama and co. would turn this in to a p.r. moment. Can anyone point out when a sitting potus didn't send aid after a natural disaster? The difference is how the event is spun.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

By merely posting it you are hanging on his words. You have put it out there then complain. Where does this lead to of a discussion?

I give it a day:

Rush fans: Step in and back him up
Rush haters: Trash those and call the Rush fans sheep

So what purpose does this serve other than to justify your own feelings towards the man via Internet boards where you can feel good that you share the same angst towards Rush as others do.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

So what purpose does this serve other than to justify your own feelings towards the man via Internet boards where you can feel good that you share the same angst towards Rush as others do.

Your right on the Quote

But I do also laugh at his stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join