It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Architects of the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

A well done video giving you the architects of the new world order. Just remember guys, the NWO was not in planning for the past 5 years, 20 years, but the past 300 years, and probably even before that! this video just gives you the faces of those who helped the NWO get where they are today.

please enjoy, and discuss.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After 100's of years of these people planning the NWO, yet the average person has never heard about it, or doesnt think they exist. Oh do they exist. its right in front of everyone. they mark themselves on the US dollar, the architecture of most cities are laddened with their symbolism. the twin towers as well were masonic symbols.

does anyone here doubt the NWO exists?

if the answer is no, please explain to me, or us the reason for you believing so.

for those who say yes, who do you think is on top of the food chain right now?

Off the top of my head, i would think Rothschild, and Rockefeller are some of the ones on top of this pyramid of power.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

here's my problem with the video. Under Albert Pike they quote a letter that has no record of existing. Furthermore, he makes specific mention of the "Nazis", which is a term that is coined much much later on than 1871 when he had supposedly written the letter.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I will say this ugie1028, while the "architect's" of the New World Order are technically hundred's of years old, I do not believe specifically in the way that most do about this alleged legend.

New World Order

Quote from : Wikipedia : New World Order

In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" or "NWO" refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles.

Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations.

Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.

Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist.

Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, have expressed concern that right-wing conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many left-wing conspiracy theorists but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.

Political scientists warn that this mass hysteria may not only fuel lone-wolf terrorism but have devastating effects on American political life, such as the far right and the far left joining forces into an insurrectionary national-anarchist movement capable of subverting the established political powers.

I believe that the misnomer of "New World Order" is in fact, a straw man.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Straw Man

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

Presenting and refuting a weakened form of an opponent's argument can be a part of a valid argument.

For example, one can argue that the opposing position implies that at least one other statement - being presumably easier to refute than the original position - must be true.

If one refutes this weaker proposition, the refutation is valid and does not fit the above definition of a "straw man" argument.

The Strawman Illusion 1 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 2 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 3 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 4 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 5 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 6 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 7 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 8 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 9 of 10

The Strawman Illusion 10 of 10

My meaning here is strictly that the "threat" itself, of the "New World Order" is not real in the essence of the meaning most "conspiracy theorists" outline it as, it is in my opinion, strictly a double-blind, a straw man, or as ATS calls it when people do it here on this conspiracy theory website, a sock-puppet.

Where's Sock Puppet's Bailout?

Quote from : Wikipedia : Sock Puppet (Internet)

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community.

In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet community speaks with or about himself or herself, pretending to be a different person, like a ventriloquist manipulating a hand puppet.

In current usage, the perception of the term has been extended beyond second identities of people who already post in a forum to include other uses of misleading online identities.

For example, a NY Times article claims that "sock-puppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one’s self, allies or company."

The key difference between a sockpuppet and a regular pseudonym (sometimes termed an "alt" which is short for alternate, as in alternate identity) is the pretense that the puppet is a third party who is not affiliated with the puppeteer or acting under their control for their benefit.

The earliest known usage of the term was on July 9, 1993 by Dana Rollins in a posting to bit.listserv.fnord-l, but the term was not in common usage in USENET groups until 1996.

My opinion, is the people in power, created this straw man, as a means to terrify the populace, the "fringe element" within it, therefore agitating them into some sort of crazy thought process through action in trying to prove this alleged ghost theory, that was originally what is called grey propaganda, when in actuality it is the Government using the straw man, through speeches like George H.W. Bush's infamous speech to agitate those people who call themselves "conspiracy theorists", or even those people who call them that who prefer to call those people "Truthers".

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

Quote from : Wikipedia : Grey Propaganda

Grey propaganda is propaganda without any identifiable source or author.

A major application of grey propaganda is making enemies believe falsehoods using straw arguments:

As phase one, to make someone believe "A", one releases as grey propaganda "B", the opposite of "A".

In phase two, "B" is discredited using some strawman.

The enemy will then assume "A" to be true.

Through this those people trying to prove the existence of a "New World Order" thereby turn around and discredit themselves because they are trying to prove something that does not exist, except as a psychological operation.

In other words, if you cannot prove the theory, you are crazy, and you make yourself seem as the lone nutcase.

So, to me, the "New World Order" exists, it's "architect's" exist, but most people miss the fact that it is a double blind illusion, like a magician, utilizing a beautiful assistant, the people in power however, use the reverse, the boogeyman in place of the beautiful assistant in order to make themselves appear as the "beautiful" alternative.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
To the OP, after watching the video, and taking particular note of the 7 point plan of the Illuminati, I have to ask, what if these people are not really part of a grand conspiracy of humans, but what if they are really being "illuminated" by some spiritual source and this is all the grand plan for humanity?

I am not saying that it is, for certain, but what if they are not all co-conspirators, building upon one another, but instead they are all pawns in a scheme cooked up by the Divine? What if they are not lying when they are claiming that this "plan" is revealed to them?

After all, many of the spiritual traditions point to "Oneness," maybe there is more at work here than simply human ill will.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

IMO there are only two types of people, those who serve others, and those who serve themselves.

Selfless, and selfish. these conspirators are selfish, hoarding the worlds wealth over time and the eventual enslavement of humanity. that's sounded a bit over dramatic, but its what they are aiming for.

[edit on 1/13/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well, thats why I really took pause when I saw the 7 point plan of the Illuminati. That really doesnt seem selfish. It almost seemed like the opposite, a way to eliminate "selfishness." Assuming of course that the rules they were laying out applied to everyone, not only the little people. They would be abolishing the big agencies of mind control and exploitation, religion and government, ending property rights, so that there is nothing to fight over, and more equitable distribution, ending inheritance so robber barons children and their children dont continue to have advantage for generations, etc. I dont have them all memorized and didnt write them down but, it occurred to me when reading them that that seemed an awful lot like a world that Jesus or the Buddha might have advocated.

I dont know. I am not terribly well versed on the whole Illuminati thing, but if that is their "evil" plan, it might not be the worst idea I have heard all day.

top topics

join