It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF to offer aid to Haiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
www.alertnet.org...

Oh, I'm sure they're ready to help alright, knowing the IMF. They'r eprobably thinking of legal ways to screw them over to push them even deeper into poverty and use their mercs to enforce their rule. Could the earthquake have been triggered by HAARP to spread their influence?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
HAARP and US agenda has been on my mind since i seen this on the news this morning

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Also, just as with the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami on Sumatra, expect to see a certain two ex-U.S. Presidents tag-teaming again for your donations to rebuild Haiti. Then most of the money will disappear into the ether, along with the MSM coverage of all the "rebuilding".

Peace

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love
I know! It's outrageous!

I gave 20$ after the 2004 Tsunami. Billions have been given (6 Billion I think)

The Thai government, for one has only spent less than a quarter of it and most of the money has gone to the richest

Sometimes I feel like we shouldn't help out these people and let them eat the rich

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Also, just as with the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami on Sumatra, expect to see a certain two ex-U.S. Presidents tag-teaming again for your donations to rebuild Haiti. Then most of the money will disappear into the ether, along with the MSM coverage of all the "rebuilding".

Peace

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Dr Love]

You nailed that one. Yes, the vultures are circling. Don;t waste a good crisis, right Rahmbo?
For those who don't understand how the IMF destroys countries I would recommend reading Naomi klein's book "Shock Doctrine". She lays out how they make conditions on their loans that bleed the country dry and open the doors to Multinational Corporations to run rampant. Heckuva legacy you left us Mr. Friedman.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Boy, everyone here is very, very untrusting. Seems I will fit in fine.

Anyway OP, the charity field is one of the biggest scams there are. I was thinking about my first thread being on the lines of that.

Would have to do some research on the percentage of actual donations having to go to the actual people needing the charity.

Some have brought up the funds disappearing, but I feel that is unnecessary as the laws for charity are already set up to be stolen. We all have heard of the heads of the largest charities being paid in the multi-millions range.

Why hide anything when one does not have to.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There Bill Clinton was this morning on the Today Show telling me how much I/we needed to do for Haiti, just as I expected.

Hey Bill, hows about asking whoever got the bailout money to completely fund the Haitian relief effort? Wouldn't that make more sense?

And the beat goes on..........

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky5K

They don't need to spread their influence to Hatai. The U.N, U.S already completely control the country.

new topics

top topics

join