It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there any predictions about the Haiti Quake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Anything from psychics or webbot that is linked to this disaster?

Did anyone here may any predictions? This is a pretty big event, someone had to have predicted it right?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

YouAreDreaming,

Does the mid atlantic ridge count?

I saw something coming on the 4th of this month but i "predicted" the release of energy to be a lttle higher along the mid atlantic ridge...

Make up your own mind..

Here comes an other one

Skip to the last page because the first few pages handle the Indonesian quake a few months back....which i did "predict" correctly!

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The closest I can find to a good prediction for this event was something that willis7737 said on January 5, 2010 in the Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition thread:

January 13th resonates with...
...November 19th 1824, the St. Petersburg Flood, the 23rd most deadly flood, in which it killed approx. 10,000 people.

Lo and behold we have this devastating quake which may have killed 100,000 or more people.

I know, it was one day early and a flood is not the same as a quake. The thing about Timewave is that it just points out when similar themes may surface. So here we see a natural disaster which kills thousands of humans.

To me, that is a pretty good correlation but I am sure there are tons of people on here that would disagree with me.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
well, i predicted one big earthquake between jan. 1st and the 20th.

and there were two, right?

anyways, i just told this to my mom based on the eclipses so i would call it more an educated guess.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I've just read one too many stupid threads about this tragedy. Seriously, it's like people are asking to be taken advantage of. Tragedies happen, always have, always will. They happened before psychic hotlines, and before HAARP. Instead of looking for 'the' answers, do what you can to help our neighbors in need. They need tangible assistance, as this event shows that praying to a god that clearly cannot be both all-benevolent, and all-powerful is not going to help.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Ah, good to see you in here.
I lost track of that other thread but was keeping my eyes on USGS around that blue moon in December. This Haiti quake is pretty far off in the moon phase cycle - at least the way I was interpreting it - so I'm at a loss. To me, a 7+ in Haiti comes as a complete surprise and was very low on my list of places that would get a big jolt. In fact, I had been eying California (Bay Area) for the past week or so and thought that the Timewave would correlate to California, Baja Peninsula or New Guinea rather than someplace in the Caribbean.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Hey Nydsdan, nice meeting you here. I shall not go into detail about my findings in somebody elses thread but i will post in my own which indicators led me to believe that this was coming.

But you are correct, it was way off the full moon marker.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
YES! Heres the link...
www.millenniumprophecy.com...

"In other words, the better time callout for the 6th Seal event list would indeed be December, 2009 or early January, 2010" Let’s go over the list and make physical interpretations of what we can expect for December, 2009 or January 2010:
1.) a great earthquake… The node rings of the sun and Wormwood clash with serious tectonic shaking lasting 10 or 20 minutes (maybe more) of continuous shaking, major destruction of cities closest to the “epicenter”.
Prolly doesnt mean much to you but I was taking my daughter to school Tues morning and I just KNEW there would be an earthquake that day... I actually went to prayer for my family thinking it would be in the US. Not the first time Ive known things would happen before they did but doesnt make the disaster any easier......

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I can't find it but there was a thread about a month ago talking about how January 11, 2010 would be a major event in the world. The post spoke about other tragedies that had the 11th day involved (like 9/11) and some were saying well the numbers 1110 could have been November 10.

Anyway this earthquake happened on 1/12, but I immediately thought of that thread when it happened. One day off.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yes, I said it in a psych ward about seven months ago.

a vending machine also had a bag of chips in a machine in B4 called earthquake.
[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpiritHipHop]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpiritHipHop]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hello.

There was indeed a prediction of the catastrophe in Haiti.

Since 1987, there has been an apparition of the Virgin Mary in Anguera, Brazil. She has given frequent messages and predictions, which have become increasingly apocaliptic. In Her message of January 7, 2010 (i.e. 5 full days before the eartquake), She said that "The land of the mountain will be shaken, and mountains will come down in many places".

Haiti means, precisely, "land of the mountain" in Taino, the country's indigenous language (Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p. 481 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p. 225).

I am NOT making this up. I read this prediction precisely on the day it came out, January 7, before the earthquake. I made the connection only afterwards after googling "Haiti" and "mountain land" or "land of the mountain".

This is no coincidence. This was our Lady warning of the impending disaster. Many other predictions of Hers have become true.

More information on Our Lady of Anguera and her predictions here: www.pedroregis.com...

God bless.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Erm...does science count?

Scientists predicted haiti quake

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
Erm...does science count?

Scientists predicted haiti quake

Nope.

Science has never done anything for humanity. And I think the OP was looking for something more mystical, not all sciencey and junk.

Anyone with a microscope can see single celled organisms, the man who tells me they are there without proof is the one i will believe.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

What about all the other posts on that page that correlate to no known events? That site has daily posts that couldnt be claimed to show any prediction, but one has a vague claim close to a disaster and its a verifiable prediction?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by RadioKnecht

What about all the other posts on that page that correlate to no known events? That site has daily posts that couldnt be claimed to show any prediction, but one has a vague claim close to a disaster and its a verifiable prediction?

Well, what about this one, Camouflage:

Message 3269 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, transmitted on 01-21-10:

"Dear Sons and Daughters, the island of Madeira will be devastated,, and the dwellers of a big city on the banks of the Tejo river will experience a heavy cross. Bend your knees in prayer. God sent Me to call you to holiness. Live turned towards paradise, the only place for which you were created. Humanity will carry a heavy cross because people have gotten away from their Creator. Return. Your God awaits you with open arms. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of what is coming to you. Seek strength in the Eucharist and testify to My appeals with courage.This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace."

On this regard, in an AP article this morning, it is reported that on Saturday, 2-20-10, the island of Madeira suffered torrential rains, flash floods and mudslides with 42 people reported dead and 4 missing. The authorities fear that more bodies will be found when the clean up begins.

The link to the news article is this:

hosted.ap.org...

Camouflage: our time is not God's time. Things will develop when they have to. I believe Our Lady IS appearing in Brazil. Many other predictions are coming true little by little. It is our own decision to believe or not.

In any case, try living a holy life and pray to God (however you conceive Him to be).

God bless you.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
so there was a "prediction" on the 21st regarding an event that happened on the 20th and this is somehow a prophecy to you?

Wow. Just...ok.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Hello CJCord, I like your avatar

The prediction made in Anguera on the 21st of JANUARY, was a full month ahead of the flood in Madeira, on the 20th of FEBRUARY. So, by all accounts, it IS a prediction. Maybe you didn't read well my post?

I know there are many other things in the messages of Anguera that haven't occurred and that seem too general. I am sure we just have to wait and see how things unfold. I myself wasn't so much of a believer before!

Take care and God bless you!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
yeah i made a post about something this year, take a look.

new topics

top topics

join