It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti makes pact with the Devil - Pat Robertson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Haiti makes pact with the Devil - Pat Robertson

www.breitbart.tv

Pat Robertson claiming Haiti made pact with the devil and in the same breath says dominican republic is thriving. i guess he has never been to the dominican
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
1st post. anyway thought it was kinda funny:

Pat Robertson claiming Haiti made pact with the devil and in the same breath says dominican republic is thriving. i guess he has never been to the dominican. i find it odd that people still have time to give this guy the time to make a statement like this. this stuff makes it to the msm but other stories of more significant nature in the paranormal cannot. anyway what do you guys think of this.

www.breitbart.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The devil doesn't exist.
What a brainwashed man in the article.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He should know since he made one with his god a long time ago. PR is a 33 degree free mason and one of the biggest new world order zionist shills the world will ever witness.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is he still alive???

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Is he still alive???

He sure is.

See, he made this pact with the Devil......

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Is he still alive???

Brain dead perhaps but it's Rev. Jerry Falwell that died awhile back.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
After hearing today the horrifically unspeakable vomit out of your mouths, I cannot decide who is the Anti-Christ...you or Rush Limbaugh.

"Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me." Did you conveniently forget this, Pat? Is this an inconvenient truth to you, Pat? Truly, I say to you, Pat, not only is God not speaking to you, he's not even listening to you as you speak, you self righteous fool.

reply to post by jerico65

That is soooo funny

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trolworg

About 95% of the population claim Christian beliefs

Kthnxbye

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
First of all....Snopes disputes at least parts of the tale.

Part of the revolution mythology is that one of the revolution leaders sacrificed a pig in Bois Caïmin in a voodoo ceremony and made a contract with Petwo [Haitian voodoo spirits]. It may or may not be true, but to call that a pact with the devil is a gross misrepresentation of what voodoo is. It's about anything but the devil. He's imposing an evangelical religious order on a much more sophisticated practice, and he's turning it into a cheap invocation of Satanism.

source:
www.salon.com...

The colonial masters needed something to explain/blame for the success of the Haitians' uprising.....couldn't give those people credit for the strength of their just outrage at their slavery.....(God condones slavery, huh ??)

As for Pat Roberston....I have some questions for him.

1. WWJD ? Would he really turn his back on injured, bleeding children EVEN IF their great-great-great grandfather had "made a pack with the devil"?

2. Is God such a fool that his punishment could have 'missed' the actual sinners by hundreds of years???? Haiti has many Christian converts....missions have been going there for ages. Why were they punished as well?? Didn't God offer to save some other 'sinful place' if there was only ONE just man there?

3. What sins might one of your g-g-g-grandfathers have committed, Pat? And WHAT might you be doing right now to your own grandchildren??!!

4. What if God has sent us, and that includes you, a test. Will we be our brother's helper, or are we going to be the ANTI-good samaritan?
Do we really want to fail this test? Adding to others that we've already likely failed, what might OUR punishment be??

new topics

top topics

join