posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
1. I'm no troll.
2. I don't really care about stars and flags.
3. You get a flag because you put obvious effort into the video, but no star because I disagree with your premise.
4. There are many things "made-up" about Obama....but there are many things made up about Bush, NASA, the UN, military, etc.
5. SOME things made up does not diminish the parts that ARE TRUE.
6. Obama is the President and I respect that. However, I disagree with MANY policies that have been enacted, his handling of bi-partisanship, the
Stimulus Bill accountability, the automotive takeover, healthcare reform as it's written now, etc.
There are so many things wrong with what's going on in Washington right now it's ridiculous. And, yes, it IS Obama's fault primarily. For
example, he is going to charge the banks fees to re-coup OUR money. SO....the banks then pass the fees onto their customers in the form of increased
overdraft charges, increased per check / transaction fees, etc. In essence, we are paying ourselves back....also known as paying TARP / Stimulus
funds TWICE. Who made that decision? OBAMA. Does he care that Americans are going to be paying EVEN MORE now with EVEN LESS money in accounts?
Apparently not since all evidence proves otherwise. He loves Wall Street. He loves the banks. He loves his lobbyists. He loves spending OUR money.
Who doesn't he show love to? The Americans that put him into office. WE are the forgotten ones.
Further, this panel of 10 governors. Where are the man's priorities? Is it really necessary to have this committee? NOW? When the states and
people in them need as much attention and focus as possible?
That's just the tip of the iceberg. American people are broke, jobless, and homeless. THAT is where OUR President's focus should be. NOT worrying
about some 10 people that are going to coordinate the efforts of the military, National Guard, etc. THAT CAN WAIT until times are better. Unless, of
course he has actual plans this committee will be working on...hence the recurrence of the martial law theme.
Obama has put too many things on his plate, is trying to do too much all at once, and in the meantime forgetting the very people that put him there to
begin with. Further, he is bankrupting us and increasing the deficit at never-before seen rates.