It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creature from Jekyll Island (Audio) Must Listen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you live in the EU, UK, USA, Canada, Central or South America you must listen.

This applies to everyone globally that has banks or taxes.

This is how and why taxes work, banking, and world corporate elite.

This is the birth, inception, and floor plans for what many call the NWO.

If you are ready for a brilliant presentation, please take the time to listen to this audio and share it with others you know.

The speech might even be understood by people that have been brainwashed their entire lives.

If you recommend any audio into laymen terms, for NWO, this is the best by far.

Comments are welcome and acknowledged.

Enjoy!

Google Video Link

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would love to hear people's thoughts on this presentation.

I have heard just about everything on the net, but this one is by far the most cut and dry, putting everything in laymen terms.

This guy is so easy to listen to because he is articulate, but does not talk over people.

Thought's?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I read the book a few years ago. It really opened my eyes to the corruption of our monitary system.

It's a big intimidating book but, once you start reading you can't put it down.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have to agree with you on the book, but this audio is such a great summary of what is in the book.

I wish more author's made presentations like this one.

Originally posted by FortAnthem

I read the book a few years ago. It really opened my eyes to the corruption of our monitary system.

It's a big intimidating book but, once you start reading you can't put it down.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have any other suggestions on similar type books?

I would like to dig a little deeper.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'd like to suggest "Web of Debt" by Ellen Brown. It is available in pdf format for download but i'm not so sure about audio book.

It really is worth a read if the money system interests you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Ludwig von Mises Institute has many good and FREE pdfs of scholarly articles and books that mostly adhere to Austrian Economics. Ron Paul is an avid supporter.

mises.org...

As for the video, I love his rigid yet succinct delivery style. Its almost hypnotic.

Here the author, G Edward Griffin is interviewed by Jeff Rense. I wish I could tune into radio programing of this quality on a daily basis ie an excellent interview.

Couldn't find part 2.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Also would recommend Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley. He was totally an insider and yet managed to openly discuss the inner workings more than most any other insider I can think of.

Another thing is read up on Central Banking from whatever angle you wish but I was thinking in particular about its history- fascinating and yet unfortunately shrouded in mystery. But the Anglo-American alliance of their central banks has IMO served as the oldest ancestor of the modern central banking slave state.

Check out my old thread on the BIS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Read the book also, everyone should as it goes into alot more detail(obviously) it's not a hard read at all. It's not a tedious line after line of facts thrown at you it reads much like a detective novel. The only "bad" thing(imo) you could possibly say against it is that he is obviously very biased and one-sided in the sense you can tell he really hates the whole system. I agree with him but some people could say he should have made it more impartial. Anyway cheers for the link!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I love the video length of:

1:11:11

Kind of makes you think it's important. Going to watch it later tonight.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonaire
I love the video length of:

1:11:11

Kind of makes you think it's important. Going to watch it later tonight.

LOL! I never even noticed that good catch.

Leave it to someone from ATS to find that.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've just listened to that. What started out as a laugh now has me a scratching my head muttering "that cant be right?". That makes too much apparent sense for comfort.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I hope you come over to the thread below, Realtruth, and watch the videos.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

I did a thread specifically on the book itself with videos, book recommendations, and all sorts of other information in regards to the Federal Reserve.

The videos are a lecture by the author of the book, G. Edward Griffin.

Feel free to post this thread in my thread so people who have posted on my thread come over to this one, so as to share as many perspectives about this important topic.

I am currently looking for a CD of the book, similar to Books on Tape.

new topics

top topics

join