It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they know why wont they do something about it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
rc

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yeah that seems right. What did you think of the press conference today about it?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Cypher, Let me say this once�.

I asked RC for a source � not because I did not believe him, as you seem to be suggesting � but so I might see if it was information for someone who would know and also had a name.

As I said in my post, in the past, all these �ALERTS� were from nameless officials.

In all humility I can not accept credit for the �assumption� you attribute to me. It has been openly suggested and talked about in the media, the net and the late night TV shows.

I would ask, �Where ya been boy?�

Schmuck? Boy, what�s you feeding on son? �cause it seems not to agree with you!

Here again, I ask an honest, if not rhetorical question. RC seems to know what I said. (I guess?)

Here again �"scare the wavering supporters" a ploy? Nothing I made up, fersure. Am again openly talked about in the same venues. And even if what I spoke of (a recital of things in popular open discussion) I doubt one could ever say it was a �theory�!!!! ( I know many confuse rumor, conjecture, supposition as theory but you seem to know that and have those distinction down and mastered)

Finally, please do not credit me with something I never said so you felt justified to call me a fool. Even then you couldn�t be direct about calling me such.

As a final observation (�cause I�m cutting you a break here): Do try to take your time to read posts carefully;

And when you read them, read them in your mind with a flat, unemotional tone. (You know the old joke about �assume�) It is an easy mistake to make and doing so it often distorts posters true meaning. (Early on I made the same mistake and wound up with egg on my face.)

And when you come to a conversation mid-stream as you did, try to read the entire conversation so you might get the tone and flavor of the words used. In this medium we try to communicate with 2/3�s of our skills not in play (sans Tone, non-verbal) so its hard work to transmit and receive intended meaning.
No. You�ve found me out fersure by now. I ain�t no George Bush fan. And I sure as hell ain�t going to vote for him. But he is my President, as it stands, too. And, unless you want �war� I can see no reason why we can not respect each others right to disagree.

IMHO

<< 1   >>

join