It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they know why wont they do something about it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
rc

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So I just heard on the news and on all the news websites that Al Qaeda ARE IN THE US and THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK. My question is... if they know this and they know they are here in the US WHY DONT THEY GET THEM. It makes no sense to me...

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Number 1: what are your sources?

Number 2: I personally don't believe so.

Number 3: If they are in the US, the government usually hides things like that.

rc

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just heard this on FOXNEWS and there website

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Al Qeuda may not be in the US, but Im sure those who also support thier views reside in that country.

Im sure patriotic act 1,2 shall dispose with them.

Deep

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If they have info that al-Qaeda is in the usa i'd bet they are already doing something about it... but i doubt they'd tell the public what they're doign coz then the operatives would know how to avoid being caught.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That may be so, but there are extremests in every country. In the US, most people are brainwashed by the government, so that is just as bad as Osama-style terrorism and gorrila fighting, except the US wins all wars.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
RC-

I would be interested in where you hear this and who was the original source of the information.

All too often in the past the "false alarms" were voiced by a "high government official" or some other "unamed Joe in the Know" and these storyies seemed to dovetail with tanking poll numbers. The idea being to scare all the waivering supporters back to the "protection of the strong leader"

I agree with you: If they're here; and they know it; why the hell don't the morons under Bush's direction go out and sack the dirt bags.

They know how to drag net the streets of Baghdad and beat the hell out of innocents for no good reason. What are we? Chopped liver? Cannon Fodder for Bush in '04?

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by gmcnulty]

rc

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just heard it on FoxNews tonight there was a big story about it and its on their website foxnews . Here is a quote from the article on foxnews

The official did not say how many suspected Al Qaeda or other terrorist operatives are believed in the country, whether they made their way into the United States recently or have been here for some time. The FBI has warned in the past that Islamic extremist groups may attempt to recruit non-Middle Easterners or women for attacks because they would be less likely to arouse suspicion.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by rc]

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by rc]

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmcnulty
RC-

I would be interested in where you hear this and who was the original source of the information.

All too often in the past the "false alarms" were voiced by a "high government official" or some other "unamed Joe in the Know" and these storyies seemed to dovetail with tanking poll numbers. The idea being to scare all the waivering supporters back to the "protection of the strong leader"

I agree with you: If they're here; and they know it; why the hell don't the morons under Bush's direction go out and sack the dirt bags.

They know how to drag net the streets of Baghdad and beat the hell out of innocents for no good reason. What are we? Chopped liver? Cannon Fodder for Bush in '04?

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by gmcnulty]

Great summary. You had me there. I agree, we are obviously in the wrong direction, that is why we must ban togather to save the world from this evil. Think about it... Japan, the Phillapenes, Viatnam, Germany, Korea, Iraq, Afhghanistan, which country is next on the US' death row?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
gmcnulty

Hey buddy, I guess when or if Kerry gets elected and these type terrorist attack alerts keep coming or being produced then they will be what, sir?
Bush's fault still?
Another ploy at poll numbers?
Will it be labeled a "false alarm" too?
WIll those under Kerry be labeled "morons"?

Oh, wait. You'll probably take them with due considerations, right?
Get real on this lame arse crap that its all for Bush poll ratings, etc.

seekerof

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rc
It makes no sense to me...
I find it strange that the mainstream media all of a sudden puts up a terror attack threat. They are beginning to show pictures of Usama Bin Laden--Is this an indication by the powers that be that he is still alive?

The only probable candidate to the White House besides G. W. Bush is John Kerry and they are both member of the Skull and Bone Secret Society. This means it will not matter who wins the election. From this reasoning, I suspect that the populace is being warned for a future terror attack that will happen in the United States. This terror attack that will occur, I believe, will be used for some sinister end against the people in the United States, whether that is martial law or to make more war against a different country.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by IMMORTAL]

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The only terror to occur is what we are and are going to do the world with our evil, scrutinizing tactics.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You ask questions you should ask yourself.

To guide you, think of how you responded/reacted to Clinton before you answer.

For me, if it were Kerry as President, I honestly can't tell you. But if Kerry had a record and personality like Bush I doubt it would be as reserved as I am with Mr. Bush.

BTW

Mr Bush's record and effect on future events will end with his Presidency for me. I know where the buck is suppose to stop. I'm in no ones pocket and like thinking for myself.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have no idea of what you're talking about. Want to try again?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The questions have been answered by me, and you answered it as I expected.

Thank you for answering them.

seekerof

rc

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
so basically... if they know they are in the process of doing something and the alerts could or could not be true...

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
yes, rc, that is a valid inference.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmcnulty

All too often in the past the "false alarms" were voiced by a "high government official" or some other "unamed Joe in the Know" and these storyies seemed to dovetail with tanking poll numbers. [Edited on 25-5-2004 by gmcnulty]

Gmcnulty,

You were pretty quick to ask RC for his sources, but then surprise, surprise, you go and post an even wilder assumption, and don't have any sources either.
Furthermore, you treated RC like he was some schmuck for believing that Al-Queda operatives might be in the U.S. Why? Do you have some magic info that none of us are privy to? Can you prove that the recent concerns of certain government officials is in fact a ploy to "scare the wavering supporters" back to Bush? Better yet, do you have any evidence what so ever to back up your theory? 'Cause, there is plenty of info on the net, that Al-Queda does indeed want to kill Americans. And one would have to be a fool to think that it's not at least possible that there are operatives already in country.

RC,

As far as your question; Intelligence info usually isn't as precise as you seem to think. Often, it's little bits of intelligence from different sources that's put together to give an overall picture. For example, if someone inside the U.S., was using an IP address, or a cell phone, or even a credit card that is linked to known terrorists, that along with other info could lead them to believe that there are operatives inside the country. It doesn't necessarily mean that they know where those individuals are.

-Cypher

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rc
if they know this and they know they are here in the US WHY DONT THEY GET THEM. It makes no sense to me...

I'm sure they are trying to do just that. The information regarding a terrorist threat could have come from many sources in the US or abroad bye means of electionic espionage or the like. Although they may have the information that the terrorist are in the US, and possibly even that they plan to attack, it is probable that they have no specifics. Unfortunately, the terrorists are aware of these tactics, making for a deadly game of "cat and mouse".

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Actually if the government knows of some agents here in the US, they may not grab them immediately so they can secretly watch to see who they are communicating with so that they grab as many other agents as possible before a sting takes place. If you see some ants and want to see where the ant hill is, what do you do? Just follow the trail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join