It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti, HAARP, Bilderbergs, & Satanic offerings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I believe you saw this, i'm not doubting your word. But what would be the purpose of staging all this? Can you tell me?
Thxyou. dg

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
[url=http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/37532/How_to_Play_the_H_A_A_R_P__HAITI_CONNECTION_/]!!!em kcilC--> VIDEO!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Good thread. I have not been at ATS in weeks yet, I too thought HARP.
I was wondering what the reason could/would be but, my mind is just not trusting of TPTB.

I did not know of the pact with the Devil (who I really don't believe in, I would call them Fallen Angelic's but that is just semantic's) but I did think of the Haitian Revolt.

Peace!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I've read that HAARP is responsible for the Haiti earthquake, as part of the plan to have population reduction. [i.e. You Tube; ' Henry Kissinger New World Order 2007 '] I've also read that they meant to aim the scalar waves at Cuba, but missed the target and hit Haiti by mistake. Anyone else read stuff like this?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i heard there's a COSMIC TOP SECRET training facility for super saiyians in Haiti's DUMBs. perhaps vegeta`s power levels greatly exceeded 9000.

thanks OP, i`ll look into this.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams
The funny thing is, and I'm not one to talk out of my ass; after reading the martial law thread yesterday I had the news turned on throughout the day.

The amount of Breaking and so called important news, distractions, for example, Conan, Our favorite home run hitter Mark. Then there were news items, that were displayed as suspicious, the random shooting in Georgia(lets hope this cargo pants old man, isn't a disgruntled "homegrown extremist".)
Then for the oddest reason, all the stories just kind of disappeared towards the afternoon, with no further explanations. Not to mention turning between, Msnbc, Cnn, and even fox, it was real clear to see the common script being run, suited to their audiences.

Now believe this or not, but I predicted a 7.0, to a few buddies, just thought it'd be California, seeing as how they've had recent activity. But sure enough my jaw dropped when I saw how hard, and where exactly it was.

This made me really go...."oh crap they have freaking earthquake machines." But that even to me seems like a complete stretch.

Even though I'm really curious to see how the situation plays out, it smooths in so perfectly for the next major crisis.

Consider the physics of pressure and release.
If a major quake was imminent for California, diverting the consequence to another area would save it from the consequence. Without question, triggering a quake in the right zone would accomplish this. So if you were right and it was due, HAARP instead hit Haiti with a spike of infrasonic RF and delivered California a remedy by triggering the release of plate stress that was going to ravage California.

I've suspected this for a long time now.
California has been awful quiet for a long time too.
Haiti may have very well been a scape goat and for that matter, it might have been for another country facing this devastation.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The blood is flowing, and continues. Chilean Earthquake could also be more "offerings", of course some of it is natural.
But i really do believe that the more bloodshed the greater the sacrifice offerings. And i think TPTB are just getting started.
And what about the Haldron Colider? Another Frankenstein in the making.. isnt it funny that Spirals, weird clouds, and earthquakes have increased ten fold since it began to run???

There's a lot of cause for conspiracy here. :shk:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The blood is flowing, and continues. Chilean Earthquake could also be more "offerings", of course some of it is natural........

Oh I suspect it's all natural.
If one country attacked another using natural disaster, the world war that would then unfold would put us back into the stone age.

I do however believe my theory is the answer as to why the event would be redirected somewhere else. If Japan or California etc. were facing an eminent quake, diverting it somewhere else is not part of a hundred year old treaty not to attack other nations with man triggered natural disasters. The physics of what is taking place also dictate that you can not choose an isolated area. The infrastructure of the earth is going to dictate specific points on the globe that can instead, incur the impending damage.
My hypothesis is that it's a single reflector ping meaning this. You bounce your trigger wave off the core of the earth into the location coinciding with the destruction zone. Instead of a pong however, the ping's energy is absorbed and triggers the quake. The destruction zone has now been delivered remedy. The stress that had the plates ready to buckle has been channeled to the mirror location that was vulnerable to this stress thus saving one region while dooming another.

I'm sure with a CAD program, you could get a pretty good idea of specifically which region was susceptible and is the most likely to have been in need of this diversion.
I would even bet the known global fault lines would support the theory.

The fact is it's a horrific event and there is a but.
I spent most my life sacrificing for the good of others, those days are done.
If it's a matter of my house burning down or instead my neighbors and I have a choice in the matter, hopefully my neighbor has good fire insurance.

At the same time with how corrupt I see government and finance work on a local level, I'm sure much further up the ladder they can justify a senseless destruction such as this serving their long term plan that will play out probably over the next dozen lifetimes.
Maybe it had nothing to do with remedy and in fact was an act of tyranny.
Then of course, it might have simply just been another naturally occurring event. I've not heard of our HAARP system having been fired up at the time of the event but that truly means little. It may have been a delayed reaction or, someone else using their HAARP system.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by JonDeath]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join